Author Topic: ONE COP kills 25 dogs in 3 years  (Read 4463 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
ONE COP kills 25 dogs in 3 years
« on: November 27, 2014, 11:39:52 PM »
According to use of force reports requested by WGRZ-TV under the Freedom of Information Law, Buffalo Police shot 92 dogs from Jan. 1, 2011 through Sept. 2014. Seventy-three of those dogs died. Nineteen survived.

Perhaps an even more disturbing reality is that nearly 30 percent of these dog shootings in Buffalo were carried out by one man. The unidentified officer has shot 26 dogs, killing 25 of them, in just the last three years.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-department-shot-92-dogs-years-officers-killed-25/
Ψ

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: ONE COP kills 25 dogs in 3 years
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 02:38:36 AM »
According to use of force reports requested by WGRZ-TV under the Freedom of Information Law, Buffalo Police shot 92 dogs from Jan. 1, 2011 through Sept. 2014. Seventy-three of those dogs died. Nineteen survived.

Perhaps an even more disturbing reality is that nearly 30 percent of these dog shootings in Buffalo were carried out by one man. The unidentified officer has shot 26 dogs, killing 25 of them, in just the last three years.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-department-shot-92-dogs-years-officers-killed-25/

Maybe he works in a section of the city that is not very pleasant. 26 dogs in 3 years, That's like 8 or 9 dogs a year.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 05:31:42 AM »
Maybe he is an animal control officer.
Mr. AZ 2003

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 05:54:51 AM »
maybe he isnt a dog person.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 05:56:10 AM »
I lived in a small town  in AZ. near the border and there were roving packs of feral dogs with lots of pit-bulls, (the National dog of Mexico). The State would come in and shoot 25 or 30  of them to thin them out.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 06:22:22 AM »
They were prolly fighting dogs or overly aggressive dogs which imo he did the right thing as they can bite the face off a kid etc

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2014, 06:33:39 AM »
They were prolly fighting dogs or overly aggressive dogs which imo he did the right thing as they can bite the face off a kid etc
Canīt count the times i have nearly been bitten while Running. Still...the Dogs just react to my eratic movements so in a way i understand. Thing is when a Dog attacks kids itīs terrible. Then i would have no hesitation in shooting it. People bring over the argumentation that the owners are to blame, true to a point ..However a Dog will react to what it sees as a threat. I grew up with German Shepherds so i do understand Dogs.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2014, 06:39:25 AM »
Canīt count the times i have nearly been bitten while Running. Still...the Dogs just react to my eratic movements so in a way i understand. Thing is when a Dog attacks kids itīs terrible. Then i would have no hesitation in shooting it. People bring over the argumentation that the owners are to blame, true to a point ..However a Dog will react to what it sees as a threat. I grew up with German Shepherds so i do understand Dogs.

My mate used to train fighting dogs...constant beatings, running on tredmill etc, those types of dogs are always ready to attack no matter the situation and those types of dogs should never be on the street, he got them all taken off him because he was walking one and it randomly attacked someone.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2014, 06:45:47 AM »
My mate used to train fighting dogs...constant beatings, running on tredmill etc, those types of dogs are always ready to attack no matter the situation and those types of dogs should never be on the street, he got them all taken off him because he was walking one and it randomly attacked someone.
well to be honest your mate needs a beating..itīs people like that who are to blame for a lot of attacks on kids. Not having a go at you but i think you get my point. I feel the same way about people who are cruel to Animals.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2014, 06:52:12 AM »
well to be honest your mate needs a beating..itīs people like that who are to blame for a lot of attacks on kids. Not having a go at you but i think you get my point. I feel the same way about people who are cruel to Animals.

I agree fully. Also he is an ex mate now obviously lol.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2014, 07:05:49 AM »
I agree fully. Also he is an ex mate now obviously lol.
you look back in history.. Humans used Dogs as protection,hunting and of course as an early warning against threats. There are Wolves as i saw on the news here starting to come over to the Forests in Germany from the East. Always been here but not hunted like before. Are they a threat ? Itīs said they are very timid to Humans..a kid i donīt know.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2014, 07:30:23 AM »

I went for a run and heard something behind me. It was a white pit bull running full speed toward me. I think my heart rate when up to 220. I stopped running and dog caught up to me looking up at me. I slowly walked away and the dog walked with me. Suddenly I realized the dog only wanted to make friends and I started running again with this scary but happy pit bull running with me. When it had enough it turned around and went home. In before someone says cool story bro.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2014, 07:31:07 AM »
Were they black dogs?  Otherwise nobody cares.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2014, 07:51:23 AM »
Were they black dogs?  Otherwise nobody cares.

you just can't help it can you???...you really need to get psychiatric help young man ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2014, 07:52:05 AM »
It's entirely possible this cop has sex with cats by night.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2014, 07:54:20 AM »
It's entirely possible this cop has sex with cats by night.

I've been gone from GETBIG for a while but wow, over 84,000 posts???.....you're gonna be the next 333386 ;)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2014, 08:05:37 AM »
you just can't help it can you???...you really need to get psychiatric help young man ;)

Lay off me, my brotha.  ;D  I've got a problem.
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2014, 08:29:34 AM »
I went for a run and heard something behind me. It was a white pit bull running full speed toward me. I think my heart rate when up to 220. I stopped running and dog caught up to me looking up at me. I slowly walked away and the dog walked with me. Suddenly I realized the dog only wanted to make friends and I started running again with this scary but happy pit bull running with me. When it had enough it turned around and went home. In before someone says cool story bro.

Gripping chronicle, Biff!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2014, 09:47:17 AM »
Pitbulls were Musclebears in a past life

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2014, 09:50:34 AM »
Must patrol a rough rough area.
a

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2014, 09:53:57 AM »

It is odd that one man is responsible for a large portion of the shootings.  Maybe he's just good at it and he is the one they call.

Dispatch: Adam 12, do you copy?
Adam 12: Roger, we copy.
Dispatch: We have an incident at the quickie mart.  A black dog is terrorizing the store stealing and consuming swisher brand dog biscuits.
Adam 12: Roger that, dispatch.  We're sending our best man.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2014, 09:54:04 AM »
Officer Vick.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2014, 10:01:55 AM »
fucking piece of shit

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2014, 10:06:56 AM »
It is odd that one man is responsible for a large portion of the shootings.  Maybe he's just good at it and he is the one they call.

Dispatch: Adam 12, do you copy?
Adam 12: Roger, we copy.
Dispatch: We have an incident at the quickie mart.  A black dog is terrorizing the store stealing and consuming swisher brand dog biscuits.
Adam 12: Roger that, dispatch.  We're sending our best man.

;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2014, 11:17:02 AM »
Millions od dogs in Aussie Outback, reward is $700 per head.
They kill thousands of lambs.