Author Topic: Steroid users, have you come to terms with living to 60-70 at best?  (Read 13405 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Steroid users, have you come to terms with living to 60-70 at best?
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2014, 02:21:41 PM »
Here's what I don't understand....

How come AnabolicHalo pretends to love bodybuilding so much, but now decides to log into this gimmick account with the same IP address he has used before in order bash bodybuilding?

Halo, why are you using this juicemachine gimmick to now bash bodybuilding?

"1"

More gimmicks should be busted/outed in this manner.  Way too many of them ruining this forum.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2014, 02:25:42 PM »
More gimmicks should be busted/outed in this manner.  Way too many of them ruining this forum.

I agree.

.....but I am trying to be nice, because surely this is just the signs of a man in mourning, who then decides to fuck around and bash bodybuilding...

Oh brother.... ::)

"1"

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2014, 02:30:05 PM »
In the morning, when my face is a little puffy, I put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches (I can do a thousand now).
hahaha

watch this man

"what do you want me to do with that, floss with it?"

"-are you using minoxidil

-no I'm not why should I

-your hairline looks like it's receding"

two of the worst burns a woman could give to a man  ;D

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2014, 02:33:05 PM »
Juicemachine, surely you cannot hate on Ronald Dean Coleman? The greatest in bodybuild history, his arms could have gotten golden pussy from sweet 18 y old domenicana or thai. ??? ???

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2014, 02:47:37 PM »
How have you been coping with shrinking into an average sack of shit?

Very easily.  Steroid muscles were a small part of who I was, so it wasn't hard to transition to life without them

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2014, 03:00:53 PM »
Not cool to hear this juicemachine account is Halo. I thought he was a real brother of the Iron  :(

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2014, 03:05:04 PM »
Not cool to hear this juicemachine account is Halo. I thought he was a real brother of the Iron  :(

Well Ro, you have to understand that Halo posted this a while back:

I see that my last and most important thread has been moved to "random ramblings"

with that I bid you all goodbye

sons of bitches that you are

to my friends best to you all

you know who you are

Halo

So, now, in order to keep the persona going and pushing the whole angle of having to mourn, he instead has to log in with another gimmick and pretend to hate bodybuilding, while bashing their lifespan and dick sizes.

You know, this is how you give a gimmick a little life. You send out a brand new gimmick to be "studded" in the forum (Let it build a reputation, make some friends, heck, might even gather a following).

"1"

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2014, 03:08:05 PM »
Well Ro, you have to understand that Halo posted this a while back:

So, now, in order to keep the persona going and pushing the whole angle of having to mourn, he instead has to log in with another gimmick and pretend to hate bodybuilding, while bashing their lifespan and dick sizes.

You know, this is how you give a gimmick a little life. You send out a brand new gimmick to be "studded" in the forum (Let it build a reputation, make some friends, heck, might even gather a following).

"1"

But why he not post through proxy? That way mods can't see he on a Cuban IP? ???
Wonder if he sits in tank top in badly ventilated Cuban internet café, smoking a cigar and a sweet domenica in his lap.
 :-[ :'(  :(

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2014, 03:10:08 PM »
what about waiting until youre 60-70 before you start juicing, how long can you live then  ???

Im actually helping someone do that at the mo, 60 year old man on 250mg of test e a week. Its been about 5weeks and already body comp has changed, fat loss with firmer muscles.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2014, 03:12:12 PM »
Im actually helping someone do that at the mo, 60 year old man on 250mg of test e a week. Its been about 5weeks and already body comp has changed, fat loss with firmer muscles.

The person im helping has never smoked, never been a drinker, is just overweight. Goig to add either primo, anavar maybe low dose of winny.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2014, 03:15:52 PM »
internet serious business!

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2014, 03:58:40 PM »
I always wonder how blood tests that look good are just sugar coating what really is going on. For example, if your lipids look perfect, that doesnt show that your heart is enlarging or other cardiac issues. So i dunno

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2014, 04:00:14 PM »
The person im helping has never smoked, never been a drinker, is just overweight. Goig to add either primo, anavar maybe low dose of winny.

Anavar and winny is a mistake for anyone of that age. Say goodbye to HdL.

Primo and test is fine.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2014, 04:22:15 PM »
he could afford state of the art heart surgery
in 40 years when i'm 70 it won't be state of the art it'll be commonplace. not to mention we're probably only a decade from printing 3d organs for transplant

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2014, 05:27:27 PM »
Anavar and winny is a mistake for anyone of that age. Say goodbye to HdL.

Primo and test is fine.

So instead of the 25-50mg of winny for 4weeks do 200mg of primo enth for 8-10weeks, then drop it cruise on just test then repeat?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2014, 05:39:55 PM »
Other lifestyle factors can slow down aging such as weight training, low calorie dieting, certain supplements.

Maybe the aging effects of responsible use of steroids  can be cancelled out by these above factors?

Nope

“”Adult male laboratory mice were exposed for 6 months to a combination of four anabolic-androgenic steroids of the kinds and at the relative levels to which human athletes and body builders expose themselves. The four steroids included testosterone, two 17-alkylated steroids, and an ester, and they were given at doses that totaled either 5 or 20 times normal androgenic maintenance levels for mice. By the time the survivors were 20 months old (1 yr after the termination of steroid exposure), 52% of the mice given the high dose of steroids had died compared with 35% of the mice given the low dose and only 12% of the control mice given no exogenous hormones (P < 0.001). Autopsy of the steroid-treated mice typically revealed tumors in the liver or kidney, other kinds of damage to these two organs, broadly invase lymphosarcomas, or heart damage, and usually more than one of these conditions. It can be concluded that the life span of male mice is decreased dramatically by exposing them for 6 months to the kinds and relative levels of anabolic steroids used by many athletes and body builders.
PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] “”

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2014, 06:14:58 PM »
Nope

“”Adult male laboratory mice were exposed for 6 months to a combination of four anabolic-androgenic steroids of the kinds and at the relative levels to which human athletes and body builders expose themselves. The four steroids included testosterone, two 17-alkylated steroids, and an ester, and they were given at doses that totaled either 5 or 20 times normal androgenic maintenance levels for mice. By the time the survivors were 20 months old (1 yr after the termination of steroid exposure), 52% of the mice given the high dose of steroids had died compared with 35% of the mice given the low dose and only 12% of the control mice given no exogenous hormones (P < 0.001). Autopsy of the steroid-treated mice typically revealed tumors in the liver or kidney, other kinds of damage to these two organs, broadly invase lymphosarcomas, or heart damage, and usually more than one of these conditions. It can be concluded that the life span of male mice is decreased dramatically by exposing them for 6 months to the kinds and relative levels of anabolic steroids used by many athletes and body builders.
PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] “”

The average lifespan of a mouse is two years in captivity.

So they exposed the mice to the equivalent of 500mg to 2000mg in human terms of four different types of steroids for 6 months which would be one quarter of their life non-stop.

Two of these steroids were oral steroids equivalents such as dianabol or anadrol which are harsh on the liver.

So it like a human taking 400mg of test/deca and 100mg dbol/anavar per week non stop for 20 years.

Or with the larger dose 750mg test, 750 tren, 500 dbol/anadrol for 20 years continuously.  ::)

No wonder they got tumors from the orals, and kidney problems from high blood pressure for a quarter of their lifespan.

This is irresponsible use. Who does this apart from pro bodybuilders or irresponsible/ignorant gymrats?

Did these mice have a nutritious diet and good exercise program as well, or otherwise look after their health?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2014, 07:28:37 PM »
hahaha

watch this man

"what do you want me to do with that, floss with it?"

"-are you using minoxidil

-no I'm not why should I

-your hairline looks like it's receding"

two of the worst burns a woman could give to a man  ;D

Never seen that before. Pretty funny scene

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2014, 08:22:05 PM »
Here's what I don't understand....

How come AnabolicHalo pretends to love bodybuilding so much, but now decides to log into this gimmick account with the same IP address he has used before in order bash bodybuilding?

Halo, why are you using this juicemachine gimmick to now bash bodybuilding?

"1"

Halo is one fucked up individual.

Once again, how did he prove he was a real person? Because "pictors" don't really prove anything, he could be taking those pics from another site. In fact, I've seen his pictures posted in another forum.

Oh and how comes you can see his IP? I thought mods on GB couldn't do that.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2014, 10:13:37 PM »
HHHHHmmmmmmmm....!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2014, 10:25:20 PM »
Oh look, my baby is dead. Guess I'll have to skip the gym and quit posting on getbig- for one or two days. OK little Nipsy is in the ground- time to blast chest & tris and post on getbig!
a

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2014, 10:33:56 PM »

Hey Ro, told you so. (sorry, couldn't resist)  ;D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2014, 08:03:04 AM »

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2014, 08:18:07 AM »
By that time, mother earth is prob dead anyway...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2014, 08:39:54 AM »
I look at this way but it's just me. Steroids are a risk to health no matter how you rationalize it. We all know the smoker who talks about the 80 year old they know who smokes. Personally the way I view it something is wrong with your self worth if you have to use a syringe to have your temporary ripped muscles to go through life. Most users don't even compete. They just need the compliments of the people in the dark about how they got there.

A guy dating my daughter had an interesting viewpoint when he described his take on bodybuilding. He said in effect I runs like a lunatic most days, I lift weights and do body weight stuff, and I train in MMA both stand up and ground. I don't look like a bodybuilder but at least I'm not a cosmetic athlete whose cosmetics come from a needle.