Author Topic: Steroid users, have you come to terms with living to 60-70 at best?  (Read 13409 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Steroid users, have you come to terms with living to 60-70 at best?
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2014, 08:25:15 AM »
My good friend, he's 50, a few days ago said to me "I've been working night shift two days before yesterday, came back, slept for 6 hours, went to a gym, had a workout, then went to another job and AFTER it was a night shift again (that happens like once every two months) and next day after some sleep I was fresh and ready to go. Thanks god for the testosterone"...
he s doping to survive...

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2014, 08:32:33 AM »
he s doping to survive...

Obviously. Increasing his odds of survival. Just like all of us..

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2014, 08:34:38 AM »
Say WHAT?...The most recent study says 30% higher chance of heart disease, stroke, and death..

Source? Because it's actually vice versa (lower chance of heart disease and stroke, due to keeping the lining (endothelial) of blood vessels healthy alone, not to mention other pros)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2014, 11:28:03 AM »
have you taken sterons Juicemachine?

Leopold is his name  ;)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2014, 11:52:23 AM »
taking away sexual pleasure?just the opposite dude,im horny all the time on TRT. OFF TRT im not that horny at all,im almost 50 so the TRT is a life saver for me. doctor told me im extremely healthy and i get BLOOD WORK every 6 months to keep an eye on my ORGANS and my blood counts ect.as far as my nuts go they havent shrunk at all since ive been using TRT,same size as they usually where

Same, I've been on test for over a year and my balls are roughly the same size as when natural, maybe slightly smaller but still feel normal sized.

I had a blood test several years ago which showed low testosterone levels and low LH, and an ultrasound on my balls showed that they were of normal size, etc.

I have a theory that in a small percentage of guys, the pituitary gland continues to secrete some LH even when injecting external forms of testosterone, which prevents the balls from shrinking much. Whereas with most guys, LH levels go to zero and the balls shrink.

The only way to find out is another blood test.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2014, 08:41:17 PM »
Latiuss bro, why not put him on a true HRT dose? 150mgs would even be a kick in the ass from what he's currently producing, and be about the safest route for him.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2014, 11:38:02 PM »
Latiuss bro, why not put him on a true HRT dose? 150mgs would even be a kick in the ass from what he's currently producing, and be about the safest route for him.

At mo the dose is only this high to assist with body recomp, not major but still a re comp so hes abit leaner. Then will def lower the dose as obviously i dont want my dad to die. Hes loving it so far and there have been vast improvements in his quality of life. Just need to keep an eye on bloods etc and hopefully all goes good.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2014, 03:50:17 AM »
i usually use 250mg of sust or enanthate every 10 days now,thats holding me fine.i even went every 14 days just to see how i felt and i still had a increased sex drive and felt wonderful. at my age testosterone is a wonder drug tht helps me out alot,without it id prolly be tired all day with no sex drive,did i just say prolly? let me rephrase that,id be tired all day with no sex drive cause thats what brought me to the doctor in the first place.he right away wants to put me on lexapro and paxil,i told him "no way",i DEMANDED HORMONE TESTS THRU BLOODWORK,he said its a waste of time but he said he will do it.anyway i get a call from him saying he needs to see me about my hormones,he tells me guess what,your tests levels where extremely low,i looked at him and said "looks like i was right" he didnt like that to much but it is what it is. with doctors sometimes u have to demand certain tests cause u know your body better than anyone so dont let them just right u a quick script for anti-depressents and send u home,u take charge and if he dont like it switch doctors
R

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2014, 05:33:57 AM »
And more realistically to 50-60? While the rest of the world is now living to 85 and beyond. The government thanks you and will eat your pensions, free money  :) :)

Yes, ok bye.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2014, 06:25:58 AM »
i usually use 250mg of sust or enanthate every 10 days now,thats holding me fine.i even went every 14 days just to see how i felt and i still had a increased sex drive and felt wonderful. at my age testosterone is a wonder drug tht helps me out alot,without it id prolly be tired all day with no sex drive,did i just say prolly? let me rephrase that,id be tired all day with no sex drive cause thats what brought me to the doctor in the first place.he right away wants to put me on lexapro and paxil,i told him "no way",i DEMANDED HORMONE TESTS THRU BLOODWORK,he said its a waste of time but he said he will do it.anyway i get a call from him saying he needs to see me about my hormones,he tells me guess what,your tests levels where extremely low,i looked at him and said "looks like i was right" he didnt like that to much but it is what it is. with doctors sometimes u have to demand certain tests cause u know your body better than anyone so dont let them just right u a quick script for anti-depressents and send u home,u take charge and if he dont like it switch doctors

Wow... Now imagine how many people actually get the prescription and go through the day like walking dead (due to these pills), when in fact a small amount of test would put everything back to place.
 Oh wait... testosterone is a lot cheaper than anti-depressants.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2014, 02:37:43 PM »
I go with my girlfriend to a retirement home every week or so to visit her grand-aunt who lives there along with alot of other people, essentially waiting to die, many of them cant chew/swallow without help or prompt, incontinent, confused, cant wash themselves.
That place would make anyone want to take risks and live life to the full, whatever that means to them, to me it means pushing my strength levels to a hopefully internationally competitive standard and looking like a beast while Im young, I dont want to live beyond a certain age, never want to stay alive for the sake of existence and we dont know how we will age.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2014, 02:42:40 PM »
I go with my girlfriend to a retirement home every week or so to visit her grand-aunt who lives there along with alot of other people, essentially waiting to die, many of them cant chew/swallow without help or prompt, incontinent, confused, cant wash themselves.
That place would make anyone want to take risks and live life to the full, whatever that means to them, to me it means pushing my strength levels to a hopefully internationally competitive standard and looking like a beast while Im young, I dont want to live beyond a certain age, never want to stay alive for the sake of existence and we dont know how we will age.

Exactly.. If always to take only "safe roads", that safe arrival to a cuff won't be much of a joy I guess..

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2014, 05:10:50 PM »
i read my local obituaries every day

many people die before 60 - 70, i bet all expected to live longer than that when they were younger

E
E