Author Topic: How Steve Kuclo & Flex Lewis betrayed their wifes...  (Read 16011 times)

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Re: How Steve Kuclo & Flex Lewis betrayed their wifes...
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2014, 08:54:57 PM »
Also not true. I could go point for point, but I'm not putting Jay's business out there. I will say this is not even slightly true though.

About the cars: Very few smart people purchase exotic cars. If you own a business there are tax advantages to open ended leases.

yes. leasing can be better than owning, especially if you own a business.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2014, 09:40:17 PM »
None of your business, and certainly not my place to tell. But I can assure you it wasn't because she was fat, or because he used her for a green card (since he already had one).

PJ, would you marry Aaron if he needed a green card?
X

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2014, 10:05:37 PM »
just to show you guys...when they say "oooh they are nice" this and that- naaaah
so if FLEX LEWIS didnt marrie his first wife,he couldnt get a green card,he could stay in the USA for that long periods...in his head he planned everything, to marry a fat bitch just to use her,and then when his carrer go better he would left her...if he didnt do well be sure he would still be with his first wife!!!

and now Steve Kuclo married his first wife and got a job as a firefighter paramedic, cause his wifes father was going to retire and he let Kuclo his spot...it is not that he entered in a firefighter station and said "hey i want a job" and he got a job...then when he got a financial stability from that job he left the wife, got another bitch, left her now he's banging Amanda Latona...

the moral of the story is -- these bodybuilders are greedy sons of a bitch who are going to screw everyone just to make their financial stability.

People say Lee Haney is nice.....and he's been married to his wife Shirley for 25 years at least.

Lee Labrada is supposedly nice.....still married to his wife Robin last time I checked.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2014, 10:50:04 PM »
People say Lee Haney is nice.....and he's been married to his wife Shirley for 25 years at least.

Lee Labrada is supposedly nice.....still married to his wife Robin last time I checked.

The exception not the norm unfortunately in today's society

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2014, 11:30:57 PM »
The exception not the norm unfortunately in today's society

I am not even married. Which means I am the purest soul of them all.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2014, 11:35:23 PM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2014, 12:12:32 AM »
another example is jay cutler...i dont remember who was in the radio show of dave palumbo,maybe bev francis or someone (i will find and post it) but she said that kerry even missed the arnold classic 2002 or 03 cause she had her exames @ school,she suported jay and wanted that after they got financially well,to have kids...and when was all done she waited and guess what,jay didnt suddenly want that!!!
and i bet anthing that jay told her "wait till my career ends then we will have a family"... so for every woman is primary to have kids,you think that kerry would still waited for jay if he told her "i dont want kids"...i think that she would left him 10 years ago!
and why they remarried in 2009?!?! there are pictures of the ceremony,this in my eyes is like jay proving her his intentions,but after his career was finished he didnt deliever that intentions...
be sure that kerry got half of all jay earnings after the divorce,this is why jay have to "work" ,he is always complaining about money...in the video he is complaining that he is paying 250$ a month for tv channels that he dont even watch,than he is complaining on his assistant larry cause he had to spend 30$ on some customers who pick up some posters in online shop,jay started screaming at him that he would pick up his monthly check cause of that!
you talk jay is a millionaire,i didnt see any millionaire complaining about 20$,look at his videos and you will see,he always mentions money this money that on small things!!!
millionaire and paying his house with mortgage for 30 years,cars are all leased...where is the money!!!
heath surpased him in the money
What I remember Jay said she had a misscarriage so also not true

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2014, 03:28:38 AM »
He has NO idea what he is talking about. Flex is close friend of ours out here, his first wife was beautiful, and he had a green card as a professional athlete before he even married her. Gaspari set it up for him.
i dont know how you call it - it is not a green card but citizenship,juliana malacarne for example stays in the usa,but has to compete due to visa/sponsor so she can show that she works in the usa! is she doesnt have a sponsor she would be home in brazil,not cause she cant earn money in the usa but that are the ruls!same as flex,is she didnt marry that girl she always every 6 months had to renew papers for his visa,he couldnt permanently stay in the USA!
and for JAY,tell me in the 2007 video he has the assistant at his home...now after he separated with his wife he is in a relationship with her...isnt it like when a family have a babysiter,then the husband divorce with the wife and start the relationship with the babysiter
so i think jay has been cheating on his wife with his assistant

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2014, 07:21:24 AM »
PJ, would you marry Aaron if he needed a green card?

Yes. Without question. I would hold it over his head a while though. Make him clean the house, laundry, wash the car, and do the dishes for a while.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2014, 07:48:27 AM »
There are two sides to every story but if the cover of a book says, "I'm a self-centered asshole" then chances are only other self-centered assholes are going to buy it.

Not buying anything by Kulco, Lewis or Cutler to name but three.    Drug addicts would sell their ani (not really plural for anus but too funny to pass up on using here!) for their next ampule so why wouldn't they drop their hard working wives as well?  Even if a world as small and skanky as the one that makes up bodybuilding tells you that you're the greatest thing since Weider knows what and if you're ignorant and self-centered enough to believe it there will be a price to pay.  And collections knocks more than once.

You deserve what comes out of that thing you jab in your striated ass, no matter the gauge or who's attached to it.  Lazy, worthless and retarded pretty much describes today's bodybuilders.  They need to put bodybuilding in the Special Olympics. 

Mr. Special Olympia.  Perfect for today's chumps.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2014, 07:58:57 AM »
It's smart. Better than being unemployable and relying solely on bodybuilding I think.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2014, 11:55:46 AM »
Yes. Without question. I would hold it over his head a while though. Make him clean the house, laundry, wash the car, and do the dishes for a while.

;D

I always get him and Dave madmax confused

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2014, 04:40:57 PM »
You seem to be selling yourself short. Now this is true beauty.

didn't this guy fight in the really early UFC + was Kimo's trainer?

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2014, 06:41:56 PM »
Steve Kuclo and Amanda Latona...damn.

I met BJ Flores her old boyfriend at the 2011 Arnold Classic. He was her BF well into 2014 I thought. Dude is a killer and a pro light heavyweight boxer.... I hope he is over her or Steve better watch out. Flores would knock the living shit out of that slow ass bodybuilder. As recently as August he had posts about her on his Twitter account. Thus, inquiring minds want to know when the hook up happened as it must have been recent  :o :o :o

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2014, 07:06:58 PM »

I met BJ Flores her old boyfriend at the 2011 Arnold Classic. He was her BF well into 2014 I thought. Dude is a killer and a pro light heavyweight boxer.... I hope he is over her or Steve better watch out. Flores would knock the living shit out of that slow ass bodybuilder. As recently as August he had posts about her on his Twitter account. Thus, inquiring minds want to know when the hook up happened as it must have been recent  :o :o :o

He tweeted supportive words for the olympia

So maybe they were at least on good terms and/or dating in mid/late september

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2014, 07:12:23 PM »
He tweeted supportive words for the olympia

So maybe they were at least on good terms and/or dating in mid/late september

ok, he retweets her stuff as late as mid-October.

I'm anticipating the juicy details

dustin

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2014, 08:40:57 PM »

This is interesting. :)