Author Topic: How Steve Kuclo & Flex Lewis betrayed their wifes...  (Read 16014 times)

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
How Steve Kuclo & Flex Lewis betrayed their wifes...
« on: November 28, 2014, 06:21:48 PM »
just to show you guys...when they say "oooh they are nice" this and that- naaaah
so if FLEX LEWIS didnt marrie his first wife,he couldnt get a green card,he could stay in the USA for that long periods...in his head he planned everything, to marry a fat bitch just to use her,and then when his carrer go better he would left her...if he didnt do well be sure he would still be with his first wife!!!

and now Steve Kuclo married his first wife and got a job as a firefighter paramedic, cause his wifes father was going to retire and he let Kuclo his spot...it is not that he entered in a firefighter station and said "hey i want a job" and he got a job...then when he got a financial stability from that job he left the wife, got another bitch, left her now he's banging Amanda Latona...

the moral of the story is -- these bodybuilders are greedy sons of a bitch who are going to screw everyone just to make their financial stability.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Re: How Steve Kuclo & Flex Lewis betrayed their wifes...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 06:49:58 PM »
honestly this seems like a good explanation

but im curious how fat that bitch is? Is she hideous?

No she was accually pretty good looking if I remeber correctly

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 06:54:18 PM »
so im assuming op is bitter about something?

Or dosent know what he is talking about.. Her she Is Shina Mitchell

io856

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 06:57:19 PM »
people are self  serving????

::) ::) ::)

Bonafide

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 07:03:53 PM »
Bahahaha Flex 1st wife was way Hotter than this one:p

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 07:06:46 PM »
Jon Delarosa did something similar with Angela Derose. She worked full time as an RN, cooked for him and when he got his pro card she was out and Swan was in.

People break up all the time so it's not limited to bodybuilders.

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2014, 07:12:51 PM »
geezus if thats ugly ill take 3 uglies plz

You seem to be selling yourself short. Now this is true beauty.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2014, 07:16:29 PM »
just to show you guys...when they say "oooh they are nice" this and that- naaaah
so if FLEX LEWIS didnt marrie his first wife,he couldnt get a green card,he could stay in the USA for that long periods...in his head he planned everything,to marry a fat bitch just to use her,and then when his carrer go better he would left her...if he didnt do well be sure he would still be with his first wife!!!

and now Steve Kuclo,married his first wife and got a job as a firefighter paramedic,cause his wifes father was going to retire and he let Kuclo his spot...it is not that he enter in a firefighter station and said "hey i want a job" and he got a job...then when he got a financial stability from that job he left the wife,got another bitch,left her now hes banging Amanda Latona...

the moral of the story is - these bodybuilders are greed sons of a bitch who are going to screw everyone just to make their financial stability
If I knew kung fu, I'd karate chop you right in the fucking throat.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2014, 07:17:38 PM »
Can u blame Steve for getting with Amanda Latona.

dustin

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2014, 07:21:16 PM »
Hmm. You'll have to break this down for me.

If I follow you correctly, you're saying something to the effect that bodybuilders may not have the most noble intentions and that there is a possibility that they may in fact be self-centered pieces of shit. Am I on the right track, because I've never heard anything like this.

If that's true, I am shocked and appalled!! :o

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2014, 07:23:37 PM »
Jon Delarosa did something similar with Angela Derose. She worked full time as an RN, cooked for him and when he got his pro card she was out and Swan was in.

People break up all the time so it's not limited to bodybuilders.
You just used another bodybuilder as an example...therefore helping his argument

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2014, 07:25:04 PM »
Can u blame Steve for getting with Amanda Latona.

Yes as a matter of fact. She is older than he is and not the most attractive girl around, to be honest.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2014, 07:25:43 PM »
You just used another bodybuilder as an example...therefore helping his argument

You caught that!  :D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2014, 07:29:50 PM »
Yes as a matter of fact. She is older than he is and not the most attractive girl around, to be honest.
Tell me where are all the more attractive girls than Amanda.

dustin

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2014, 07:32:45 PM »

Ron's not particularly rooted in reality. I wouldn't listen to him.

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2014, 07:38:35 PM »

My harem.

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2014, 07:39:41 PM »
another example is jay cutler...i dont remember who was in the radio show of dave palumbo,maybe bev francis or someone (i will find and post it) but she said that kerry even missed the arnold classic 2002 or 03 cause she had her exames @ school,she suported jay and wanted that after they got financially well,to have kids...and when was all done she waited and guess what,jay didnt suddenly want that!!!
and i bet anthing that jay told her "wait till my career ends then we will have a family"... so for every woman is primary to have kids,you think that kerry would still waited for jay if he told her "i dont want kids"...i think that she would left him 10 years ago!
and why they remarried in 2009?!?! there are pictures of the ceremony,this in my eyes is like jay proving her his intentions,but after his career was finished he didnt deliever that intentions...
be sure that kerry got half of all jay earnings after the divorce,this is why jay have to "work" ,he is always complaining about money...in the video he is complaining that he is paying 250$ a month for tv channels that he dont even watch,than he is complaining on his assistant larry cause he had to spend 30$ on some customers who pick up some posters in online shop,jay started screaming at him that he would pick up his monthly check cause of that!
you talk jay is a millionaire,i didnt see any millionaire complaining about 20$,look at his videos and you will see,he always mentions money this money that on small things!!!
millionaire and paying his house with mortgage for 30 years,cars are all leased...where is the money!!!
heath surpased him in the money

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2014, 07:43:01 PM »
another example is jay cutler...i dont remember who was in the radio show of dave palumbo,maybe bev francis or someone (i will find and post it) but she said that kerry even missed the arnold classic 2002 or 03 cause she had her exames @ school,she suported jay and wanted that after they got financially well,to have kids...and when was all done she waited and guess what,jay didnt suddenly want that!!!
and i bet anthing that jay told her "wait till my career ends then we will have a family"... so for every woman is primary to have kids,you think that kerry would still waited for jay if he told her "i dont want kids"...i think that she would left him 10 years ago!
and why they remarried in 2009?!?! there are pictures of the ceremony,this in my eyes is like jay proving her his intentions,but after his career was finished he didnt deliever that intentions...
be sure that kerry got half of all jay earnings after the divorce,this is why jay have to "work" ,he is always complaining about money...in the video he is complaining that he is paying 250$ a month for tv channels that he dont even watch,than he is complaining on his assistant larry cause he had to spend 30$ on some customers who pick up some posters in online shop,jay started screaming at him that he would pick up his monthly check cause of that!
you talk jay is a millionaire,i didnt see any millionaire complaining about 20$,look at his videos and you will see,he always mentions money this money that on small things!!!
millionaire and paying his house with mortgage for 30 years,cars are all leased...where is the money!!!

MAXXMUscle will begg to difer ;D

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2014, 07:51:22 PM »
Ron's not particularly rooted in reality. I wouldn't listen to him.

Does this have anything to do with my annihilation of the theory of evolution?

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2014, 08:00:37 PM »
so if FLEX LEWIS didnt marrie his first wife,he couldnt get a green card,he could stay in the USA for that long periods...in his head he planned everything, to marry a fat bitch just to use her,and then when his carrer go better he would left her...if he didnt do well be sure he would still be with his first wife!!!

and now Steve Kuclo married his first wife and got a job as a firefighter paramedic, cause his wifes father was going to retire and he let Kuclo his spot...it is not that he entered in a firefighter station and said "hey i want a job" and he got a job...then when he got a financial stability from that job he left the wife, got another bitch, left her now he's banging Amanda Latona...

the moral of the story is -- these bodybuilders are greedy sons of a bitch who are going to screw everyone just to make their financial stability.

Sounds like alpha male shit to me... SO why the beef with them? .. You gay?

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2014, 08:12:59 PM »
Or dosent know what he is talking about.. Her she Is Shina Mitchell

He has NO idea what he is talking about. Flex is close friend of ours out here, his first wife was beautiful, and he had a green card as a professional athlete before he even married her. Gaspari set it up for him.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2014, 08:15:20 PM »

Also not true. I could go point for point, but I'm not putting Jay's business out there. I will say this is not even slightly true though.

About the cars: Very few smart people purchase exotic cars. If you own a business there are tax advantages to open ended leases.

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2014, 08:16:46 PM »
He has NO idea what he is talking about. Flex is close friend of ours out here, his first wife was beautiful, and he had a green card as a professional athlete before he even married her. Gaspari set it up for him.

Why did he leave her then?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2014, 08:25:33 PM »

Even if any of this shit is true, it's flatly none of my business and I don't care.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2014, 08:33:13 PM »
Why did he leave her then?

None of your business, and certainly not my place to tell. But I can assure you it wasn't because she was fat, or because he used her for a green card (since he already had one).