Author Topic: White student robbed by urban youths, says he deserved it due to his privilege  (Read 4414 times)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
::)

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/11/29/Student-Robbed-at-Gunpoint-Says-He-Deserved-It-Due-to-His-Privilege

He does deserve it, but not due to his "privilege," rather, due to being a liberal beta twink phagg0t.

Probably acts as a "white knight" in class any time a woman is "hated on" (someone points out that she is wrong = "hating on")

Also deserves to die of the AIDS 
~

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
He does deserve it, but not due to his "privilege," rather, due to being a liberal beta twink phagg0t.

Probably acts as a "white knight" in class any time a woman is "hated on" (someone points out that she is wrong = "hating on")

Also deserves to die of the AIDS  

He doesn't blame the black robbers because he doesn't think they know any better. It's called the soft bigotry of low expectations.
A

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
He doesn't blame the black robbers because he doesn't think they know any better. It's called the bigotry of low expectations.

Excellent point.  In addition to what I labeled him earlier, he is a condescending, paternalistic piece of twink trash. 
~

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Excellent point.  In addition to what I labeled him earlier, he is a condescending, paternalistic piece of twink trash. 

That's exactly what it is, condescending and paternalistic.  He also has a messianic complex.  “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do."  Mighty white of him.
A

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
He also has a messianic complex. 

As well as a very punchable face.
~

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
As well as a very punchable face.

He would say, if someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
 :)
a

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
That's exactly what it is, condescending and paternalistic.  He also has a messianic complex.  “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do."  Mighty white of him.

Hey!  Let's keep it real...PC real.  It is supposed to be "Muy blanco of him".  

;D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
He would say, if someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other

This one is more likely to bend over and beg for black cock up his ass.  
~

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
This one is more likely to bend over and beg for black cock up his ass.  

He might say, if someone spreadeth one cheek, spreadeth them the other
A

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
I'm not one to judge.

If he enjoyed the experience so much, then I hope it happens to him again...for his sake.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
He might say, if someone spreadeth one cheek, spreadeth them the other

If compelled to take another inch, beg him to goeth balls deep.
~

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
If compelled to take another inch, beg him to goeth balls deep.

Our collected works shall hence forth be called The Frieldfeld Gospel
A

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I learned something over the last week about racism. During the protest rally held in Austin last week for supporters of Michael Brown and against all police brutality a FB page called Austin Response to Fergusen Grand Jury was started. In reading over the page I learned that anyone who isn't black, doesn't have the right to speak out against police brutality, they need to sit quietly and let the African Americans speak. They shouldn't hold signs either. There are terms such as "ally" and "supporter" and you have to learn how to properly be one. Speaking is not part of that. Anyone who isn't black has "privilege" and all whites no matter what income or status have "white privilege"

It was interesting reading posts from white people apologizing for speaking at the rally, they didn't mean to "speak over" the blacks and would self analyze themselves to figure out why they felt the need to vocalize their opinion against police brutality. The black posters would chastise any non black for doing anything other than standing there quietly.. and the white posters would fall over themselves apologizing . I had no idea the pecking order of a rally against police brutality. Oddly enough there was a picture of a white guy holding a "Killer Cops" sign and he got blasted for it including a hash tag #they'renotkillingyouwhitefolx stepback"  Seems black protesters are very picky about who and how they get support

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I learned something over the last week about racism. During the protest rally held in Austin last week for supporters of Michael Brown and against all police brutality a FB page called Austin Response to Fergusen Grand Jury was started. In reading over the page I learned that anyone who isn't black, doesn't have the right to speak out against police brutality, they need to sit quietly and let the African Americans speak. They shouldn't hold signs either. There are terms such as "ally" and "supporter" and you have to learn how to properly be one. Speaking is not part of that. Anyone who isn't black has "privilege" and all whites no matter what income or status have "white privilege"

It was interesting reading posts from white people apologizing for speaking at the rally, they didn't mean to "speak over" the blacks and would self analyze themselves to figure out why they felt the need to vocalize their opinion against police brutality. The black posters would chastise any non black for doing anything other than standing there quietly.. and the white posters would fall over themselves apologizing . I had no idea the pecking order of a rally against police brutality. Oddly enough there was a picture of a white guy holding a "Killer Cops" sign and he got blasted for it including a hash tag #they'renotkillingyouwhitefolx stepback"  Seems black protesters are very picky about who and how they get support

They should all die in a Ferguson BevMo afterloot fire.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Define "Urban" Youths..  :D ;D

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington

It was interesting reading posts from white people apologizing for speaking at the rally, they didn't mean to "speak over" the blacks and would self analyze themselves to figure out why they felt the need to vocalize their opinion against police brutality. The black posters would chastise any non black for doing anything other than standing there quietly.. and the white posters would fall over themselves apologizing . I had no idea the pecking order of a rally against police brutality. Oddly enough there was a picture of a white guy holding a "Killer Cops" sign and he got blasted for it including a hash tag #they'renotkillingyouwhitefolx stepback"  Seems black protesters are very picky about who and how they get support

The negroe doesn't have a place in modern society. They are better off living in Africa with other primitive savages.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
The negroe doesn't have a place in modern society. They are better off living in Africa with other primitive savages.

"the Negro" is American by birth right.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

forgive him.......he wasn't aware of this.....most guys like him aren't good historians

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
after reading his comments I too think he deserved it.....hope more equality finds him soon

Galvatron

• Getbig III

The negroe is useless to modern society unless it is kept on a leash and used as a slave. Maybe 10% can function in an advanced society.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I guess if his girlfriend gets raped will be think she deserved it for having a vagina?  Well he might be right there.

Galvatron

• Getbig III

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I guess if his girlfriend gets raped will be think she deserved it for having a vagina?  Well he might be right there.

yes
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Im wondering if the two "thugs" were a couple of his buddies who needed some cash.  The whole story sounds fishy to me. 

The white kid most likely plays the system with his black friends.

Like his dad will allow him to buy drugs to party, it's better for him to lie that he got robbed, everybody wins.