Author Topic: White student robbed by urban youths, says he deserved it due to his privilege  (Read 4413 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Liberal beta male twink of peace

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Kids dad must be making bank if he's getting a free ride at georgetown university.

Besides that, he is clearly a moron.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Bout time someone came to their senses....

How's that brand new flat screen tv working out for you?  :D Did you invite queen vissy over to watch a movie on it?
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Bout time someone came to their senses....

Libtards would have us all (no matter the color of one's skin) come to our knees.  To Hades with that crap. 

I doubt you were serious.

Be well.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
What a fucking beta.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Libtards would have us all (no matter the color of one's skin) come to our knees.  To Hades with that crap. 

I doubt you were serious.

Be well.

No, I was just trolling although some people are too stupid to figure that out ;D
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

No, I was just trolling although some people are too stupid to figure that out ;D

As I thought, sir! 

Again, be well.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
“Last weekend, my housemate and I were mugged at gunpoint while walking home from Dupont Circle. The entire incident lasted under a minute, as I was forced to the floor, handed over my phone and was patted down," Friedfeld wrote in the piece."Not once did I consider our attackers to be ‘bad people.' I trust that they weren’t trying to hurt me. In fact, if they knew me, I bet they’d think I was okay."

Dumb white liberal of peace

Europe

• Getbig IV
wow... where is his girlfriend? I will fuck her infront of him, and also make him sign his house papers to me!

Ron Harrigan

wow... where is his girlfriend? I will fuck her infront of him, and also make him sign his house papers to me!

Here.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!

Im wondering if the two "thugs" were a couple of his buddies who needed some cash.  The whole story sounds fishy to me. 

juicemachine

He probably hopes they will get back to him for drinks at his place.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
maybe he enjoys being patted down and thought the money taken was reasonable for the service provided

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
More than likely disappointed it didn't lead into a rape.

Henda

• Getbig V
Disgusting, this little beta fag needs to get a grip, just because his parents worked hard to provide a better life for him doesn't entitle tyrese and Akbar who's parents let them run wild and eat out dumpsters whole dad robbed the local convenience store and mother sucked cock for crack to take what they want from him.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Disgusting, this little beta fag needs to get a grip, just because his parents worked hard to provide a better life for him doesn't entitle tyrese and Akbar who's parents let them run wild and eat out dumpsters whole dad robbed the local convenience store and mother sucked cock for crack to take what they want from him.

I AGREE but unfortunately thats the MENTALITY we r dealing with these days, but u know what the system weeds these people out and puts them behind bars where they belong.its not illegal to think that way but most of the time they feel the need to act upon it like these kids just did. thinking that way eats a person from the inside out and destroys them,unhealthy mentally and phsycally
R

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
He deserves to get robbed every day for being so weak and pathetic. He still thinks we owe an apology for slavery the daft clown even though it happened long before any of us were born.

Well he can bend over and get fucked by the worst elements of society but don't act like it's moral or decent and don't try and inflict your cowardice on anybody else. Jesus, what a bad role model.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Probably touched up by the media to enhance the guilt factor - scammers abound.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
LittleJ just jizzed in his pants.
A

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
Would love to hear what Michael Savage has to say about that.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
I didnt know Dr Chimps had a son at Georgetown? ???

;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I didnt know Dr Chimps had a son at Georgetown? ???

;D

hahahahah. You made my day, homey!
A

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look

people may mock this guy but he's smart, he has risen above the ordeal , he knows he is the one with the bright future ahead of him while those who robbed him will likely not amount to very much. why burden himself with hate and bitterness and then have to spend a lifetime trawling the media to find crimes committed by black people to go post on internet forums  ;D