Author Topic: ACNE how to prevent ??  (Read 4167 times)

molluce

ACNE how to prevent ??
« on: November 30, 2014, 10:03:08 AM »
losers

has only amateurs here. that disappointment was entering this site. I'm leaving

juicemachine

Re: ACNE how to prevent ??
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 10:04:06 AM »
80mg of accutane per day for 6 to 9 months. Problem solved.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 10:48:33 AM »
Its either estrogen, DHT or a combination of both in my experience.
Estrogen acne is horrible for me, they are huge cyst on my face, i get this when i go off/do PCT.
DHT acne is more like small red dots on my back. 

Are you taking an AI ?

btw B5 doesnt do much for me. some people claims it dries the skin out. I dont like the idea of megadosing a vitamin long term.

accutane will permanently shrink the sebaous gland, its very effective but at the cost of side effects. I ran it when i was a teen and to this day (years after) ive got dry lips and face skin.

antibiotics like doxycyline is good but the acne usually comes back when you stop using it.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 11:34:53 AM »
80mg of accutane per day for 6 to 9 months. Problem solved.

No PICTORS "no" evidence  :D

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 11:46:10 AM »
If you can't get accutane prescribed, get a UGL accutane. If you can't do a UGL accutane then just get the isotrentonin research liquid and use that for acne but it will take months. I still have back/chest/shoulder acne from tren and test and I've been off everything for some time now. Im on antibiotics my doctor gave me but its not working so im going to start accutane very soon

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 02:49:22 AM »
unfortunately if u get it you get it not much you can really do,

i dont get it thankfully even on very very extream doses

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 08:50:17 AM »
noooooooooo.  I try Accutane.......and  got much worse

smart ass
it always gets much worse for a few weeks on accutane you moron

then it completely goes away

inform yourself about the shit you take

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2014, 09:06:12 AM »
genetics.

ive been WELL over a gram for more than a year straight and dont have a single zit in my face
just a few little spots on the back

i only get big painful zits if estrogen gets high (dbol, too little AI)
1.5g test with enough adex no problemo
700 tren no problemo
shitton of dht stuff no problemo

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2014, 09:21:51 AM »
noooooo  i take that shit for months........and is not good.

there are another miracle......on bodybuilding......but is not accutane.   Accutane kill people.  i am a dermatologist.  kid!!!  go to school loser

ststop offending people.
if you want to help help. if you want to talk shit go to the facebook.
your gymrat 160lbs twighlight generation

lmao

get your english straight, THEN tell others to go to school.

and stop making unnecessary threads. i already answered your questions. ::)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2014, 10:24:08 AM »
Mulelice making friends right off the bat. LOLOL  :D

dustin

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2014, 10:43:09 AM »
I get an average of 1 zit every 3-4 months on my body/face and I get extremely pissed off when it happens. All I do is shower immediately in the morning, immediately after training and shower after cooking dinner. I also never go to bed without having showered at least a few hours before bed. Clean bedding is imperative.

I don't use any scrubs or exfoliates. My skin only sees moisturizer if I'm rubbing it on my dick or if my skin gets a bit dry in the winter. If my pores look big, I'll scrub with some facial scrub and put a bit of moisturizer on my face. That's about it. Just be consistent and don't let your skin get too oily and full of dead skin. People are concerned about drying their skin out, but it's better dry than full of oil and dead skin. Take care of the dead skin and dryness and boom - no acne. Once you find a regimen that works, stick with it. I've gotten a dozen zits in the last 5 years or so. As a teen I was covered in acne from head to toe.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2014, 11:53:20 AM »
I get an average of 1 zit every 3-4 months on my body/face and I get extremely pissed off when it happens. All I do is shower immediately in the morning, immediately after training and shower after cooking dinner. I also never go to bed without having showered at least a few hours before bed. Clean bedding is imperative.

I don't use any scrubs or exfoliates. My skin only sees moisturizer if I'm rubbing it on my dick or if my skin gets a bit dry in the winter. If my pores look big, I'll scrub with some facial scrub and put a bit of moisturizer on my face. That's about it. Just be consistent and don't let your skin get too oily and full of dead skin. People are concerned about drying their skin out, but it's better dry than full of oil and dead skin. Take care of the dead skin and dryness and boom - no acne. Once you find a regimen that works, stick with it. I've gotten a dozen zits in the last 5 years or so. As a teen I was covered in acne from head to toe.

its all genetics. acne is largely NOT a hygiene issue, unless youre prone to it anyway

i shower once a day in the morning and thats it. i go to bed covered in sweat because i work out late in the day. i always sweat in bed anyway (thanks tren)
ofc i wash my face after working out but thats about it
i also never wash my hands and never use soap, come at me.

i only use moisturizer after showering because otherwise my facial skin peels off. i wash it off half an hour later because i dont like having a shiny face lol
come winter i sometimes need to moisturize my nose and forehead because skin gets dry and peels off otherwise

no zits this way

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2014, 12:09:06 AM »

genetics is excuse for stupid people.

Acne is a multifactorial disease.

It depends on estrogen, DHT androgens, corticosteroids, H1 receptors, among others.

so how you react to estrogen, DHT, corticosteroids, h1 IS NOT GENETIC?  ::) ::) ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2014, 05:33:20 AM »

I've pretty much said the same thing on here countless times. So much of that stuff takes care of itself with really good hygiene.

But it's always brushed aside by people looking for a fix through a slew of drugs always mentioned.

Like this guy below

very nice! great advice

The proper use of the ancillaries is just as important as the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) itself.

what you take? And how?   Accutane, Exemestane, arimidex, finasteride, dutasteride, carbegoline ???

AI, anti-DHT, anti_progesterone/prolactin, anti-acne, anti-hypertension, anti-diabetis drugs ??

thanks

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2014, 06:11:25 AM »
damn I have been using just a small amount of my cycle so far! I have not even thrown in the tren ace or Masteron,Primo,mT yet and my acne is awful!

Currectly I am on just under a gram of test 800mg , deca(NPP) 400mg and 350mg of winny a week. Man I would like awful if i threw in the planned cycle right now! I might try tanning booths. I am already pretty big i don;t think I need anymore size from here on out it is now a cutting phase, but very slowly.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2014, 06:19:26 AM »
The OP is REALLY talking to himself in this thread.

Is there anything more sad than trolling the gear board pretending to be some foreigner with terrible English?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2014, 06:34:01 AM »
genetics.

ive been WELL over a gram for more than a year straight and dont have a single zit in my face
just a few little spots on the back

i only get big painful zits if estrogen gets high (dbol, too little AI)
1.5g test with enough adex no problemo
700 tren no problemo
shitton of dht stuff no problemo

this

estrogen acne is cystic, its a nightmare

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2014, 07:05:22 AM »

yes of course. just have stupid people here in this forum!

see your questions in posts =  how to cycle?   How to blast and cruise?   PCT?   Diet for bulk?   how to train?     Jesus crist!

my god .... just have beginners here. that waste of time. I will leave this forum amateur.  goodbye good luck
if u havent realized that drug response in entirely genetic then YOU are the amateur.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2014, 07:14:40 AM »
i eat you mother last night. fag

how did she taste?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2014, 07:17:07 AM »
i eat you mother last night. fag