Author Topic: For those who like muscle cars  (Read 4697 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: For those who like muscle cars
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2014, 04:56:17 AM »
Here is one of my cars that I had.  It actually is the Original Muscle Car as this is what was used in stock car racing, specifically by Richard Petty and the Pettys.  1960 Plymouth Fury.  Mine was not just any Fury though.  It was what was known as a Mule Car.  A test car made from the factory to test all the parts, ordered by the Pettys perhaps to test for Stock Car racing.  The car was extremely rare in that it had a 413 put in from the factory which was not available to the public or supposed to go in there, but the engineers did it for tests.  The car was built 1 of 1 and included all the Sonoramic badges and the three on the tree.  It was extremely fast and it was part for part, what Richard Petty would have used to race with.

I sold it back to the Petty`s and they now have it on display.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2014, 04:59:02 AM »

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2014, 05:03:09 AM »
Here is one of my cars that I had.  It actually is the Original Muscle Car as this is what was used in stock car racing, specifically by Richard Petty and the Pettys.  1960 Plymouth Fury.  Mine was not just any Fury though.  It was what was known as a Mule Car.  A test car made from the factory to test all the parts, ordered by the Pettys perhaps to test for Stock Car racing.  The car was extremely rare in that it had a 413 put in from the factory which was not available to the public or supposed to go in there, but the engineers did it for tests.  The car was built 1 of 1 and included all the Sonoramic badges and the three on the tree.  It was extremely fast and it was part for part, what Richard Petty would have used to race with.

I sold it back to the Petty`s and they now have it on display.

thats a cool ride right there,old school muscle cars r cool
R

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2014, 05:17:56 AM »
Mother of Pearl…You say:
Well, there are some people who do a good job of modding the looks
Then you sabotage your own argument by posting the most awful looking examples you can find.
-----------------------------------
Trash…..

Class!

----------------------------------
Trash….

Class!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2014, 05:23:50 AM »

Mother of Pearl…You say:Then you sabotage your own argument by posting the most awful looking examples you can find.
Trash…..

Class!

Trash….

Class!

I saw the black one, and liked it. I was looking for something that from the outside had more than Torque Thrust II's and a different hood. The Road racing one, is a modern day take on it---needing wider, modern wheels and tires, suspension done, and of course other things,

It's just like the red widebody C2 Vette featured on smoking tire---it was meant for road racing and auto crossing.

And to be honest, I like the classic look the best as well.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2014, 05:30:27 AM »
my buddy was just telling me the other day about how my 84 vette would look really cool if i changed the hood,bumpers ect, i told him it kills the beauty of the car when u start doing that. right now i might throw on some CHROME RIMS and get some BLUEISH HEADLIGHTS in the spring but thats it,im not changing nothing else.i think keeping the old muscle cars original is what keeps them looking really sharp.if a person wants to do that its cool though,as far as changing the car around alot,its just not for me
R

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2014, 05:48:14 AM »
my buddy was just telling me the other day about how my 84 vette would look really cool if i changed the hood,bumpers ect, i told him it kills the beauty of the car when u start doing that. right now i might throw on some CHROME RIMS and get some BLUEISH HEADLIGHTS in the spring but thats it,im not changing nothing else.i think keeping the old muscle cars original is what keeps them looking really sharp.if a person wants to do that its cool though,as far as changing the car around alot,its just not for me
get the updated C4 wide wheels, and that is it for a stock look.

Or the 5 spoke wheels

Something similar to these or BBS LMs.