Author Topic: Vince Goodrum vs Billy Guns - Again?  (Read 32310 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Vince Goodrum vs Billy Guns
« Reply #150 on: December 05, 2014, 06:31:07 AM »
Ill leave a selfie from today

A selfie is a picture of yourself you stupid bastard.....and that truck looks the part of what a stupid bastard would drive. ::)
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #151 on: December 05, 2014, 06:35:12 AM »
Are you Hispanic by chance?

No, he's just another turf cutting, bog jumper.....
A

whitewidow

« Reply #152 on: December 05, 2014, 06:56:44 AM »

lots of talk! just get in shape Vince! you really have no excuses! Billy has more excuses then you do! fuck the guy has serious back issues. My back is bad but Billy is lucky he can still walk! Plus he agreed to train naturally! C'mon break those crazy genetics out and get to training!

Billy Guns

« Reply #153 on: December 05, 2014, 09:13:48 AM »
lots of talk! just get in shape Vince! you really have no excuses! Billy has more excuses then you do! fuck the guy has serious back issues. My back is bad but Billy is lucky he can still walk! Plus he agreed to train naturally! C'mon break those crazy genetics out and get to training!

My back in only 1 of my MAJOR surgeries

I had my left labrum completely reattached in 2011 and left elbow reconstructed in 2004 from a bike wreck

Vince will not accept mainly because he is a fat bastard making 7.50 an hour at food lion and rent a room off craigslist

Maybe PJ will pay for his meal prep here too ???

Billy Guns

« Reply #154 on: December 05, 2014, 09:14:57 AM »

Lay off the TREN poorest Vincent and man up to getting your ass whooped SON ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #155 on: December 05, 2014, 09:21:41 AM »

I had my left labrum completely reattached in 2011 and left elbow reconstructed in 2004 from a bike wreck

Vince will not accept mainly because he is a fat bastard making 7.50 an hour at food lion and rent a room off craigslist

Well PJ did buy genova a few weeks worth of food. I am sure he will do the same for you Vince better yet just starve! Sorry vince but you need to lose some weight! I have another question for you vince. How the hell do you get Gyno and prolactin if you don't use gear? In your pics you look like your ready to lactate! You should of shot out all the brown/black fluid out of those titties before you went on stage. geez man buy some caber,arimidex and nolva! Never seen a natural bodybuilder who looks like they are about to lactate.

Billy Guns

« Reply #156 on: December 05, 2014, 09:29:17 AM »
Well PJ did buy genova a few weeks worth of food. I am sure he will do the same for you Vince better yet just starve! Sorry vince but you need to lose some weight! I have another question for you vince. How the hell do you get Gyno and prolactin if you don't use gear? In your pics you look like your ready to lactate! You should of shot out all the brown/black fluid out of those titties before you went on stage. geez man buy some caber,arimidex and nolva! Never seen a natural bodybuilder who looks like they are about to lactate.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #157 on: December 05, 2014, 09:34:10 AM »

too much bee pollen, poppers and food stamp food.

Billy Guns

« Reply #158 on: December 05, 2014, 09:49:36 AM »

Back in the day vince cried about some dmso rub on tren crap he made at home that caused his Boobies ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #159 on: December 05, 2014, 09:54:47 AM »
So is this battle happening?

whitewidow

« Reply #160 on: December 05, 2014, 10:24:07 AM »
Back in the day vince cried about some dmso rub on tren crap he made at home that caused his Boobies ;D

is vince scared of the 21 gauge 1.5 IN's? Did he really try making transdermal tren? why not just shoot Tren ???

Billy Guns

« Reply #161 on: December 05, 2014, 10:34:11 AM »
is vince scared of the 21 gauge 1.5 IN's? Did he really try making transdermal tren? why not just shoot Tren ???

Im sure you can find it in the search option here

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #162 on: December 05, 2014, 02:04:58 PM »

Because tren in a transdermal formula works better in my opinion.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #163 on: December 05, 2014, 07:09:36 PM »

I'm honestly curious as to your motivation for this blabber???  Considering that you claiming to have beaten me, why are you wanting a rematch???  Are you just bored, have nothing to do, or is it just that you realize that you're an inferior bodybuilder compared to me.

Whatever the case...there's simply no point on continuing this shit.  Its over with.
A

Billy Guns

« Reply #164 on: December 05, 2014, 07:15:11 PM »
I'm honestly curious as to your motivation for this blabber???  Considering that you claiming to have beaten me, why are you wanting a rematch???  Are you just bored, have nothing to do, or is it just that you realize that you're an inferior bodybuilder compared to me.

Whatever the case...there's simply no point on continuing this shit.  Its over with.

Vince you owe it to Ron and all the other GetBiggers to try to regain your Cred and Pride that I took from you in 2007

Its clear that you are too broke and too fat and happy to get yourself to a healthy standpoint

I guess your really have become a beaten and defeated man since Vissy took everything from you

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #165 on: December 05, 2014, 07:23:14 PM »
Vince you owe it to Ron and all the other GetBiggers to try to regain your Cred and Pride that I took from you in 2007

Its clear that you are too broke and too fat and happy to get yourself to a healthy standpoint

I guess your really have become a beaten and defeated man since Vissy took everything from you

Pride and Cred???  BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!.  I didn't do the event for Getbig, I did it because I was paid for it.....nothing more.  It wasn't a contest, it was a comedy skit and we were the laughingstocks for everyone's amusement.  Sorry, Billy, but you know deep down that I'm right.  We were the dancing fools that day.  People didn't cheer....they laughed and ridiculed both of us.

And I'm not poor....never have been.  You should look closely in the family line of Goodrum's....or you visit any McDonald's in Atlanta.  The fact is that my family is quite successful in business including myself.  We don't screw around and we don't go around bragging or buying worthless trinkets and posessions
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: December 05, 2014, 07:29:40 PM »
Vince destroys Silly Gums

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: December 05, 2014, 08:00:35 PM »

A selfie is a picture of yourself you stupid bastard.....and that truck looks the part of what a stupid bastard would drive. ::)

Dodge trucks are for hillbillies.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #168 on: December 05, 2014, 08:46:47 PM »
Vince destroys Silly Gums

Those are muscle gods. Unbelievable muscularity on both specimens.
X

whitewidow

« Reply #169 on: December 06, 2014, 12:07:01 AM »
Because tren in a transdermal formula works better in my opinion.

Total nonsense bullshit!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #170 on: December 06, 2014, 01:22:40 AM »
If vimce would have taken the contest as serious as billy did vince would have won..just look at his comp pictures he is much better then billy...thats quite sad to be honest lol

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #171 on: December 06, 2014, 01:28:51 AM »
We don't screw around and we don't go around bragging or buying worthless trinkets and posessions

Like stationary homes?

whitewidow

« Reply #172 on: December 06, 2014, 02:27:41 AM »
If vimce would have taken the contest as serious as billy did vince would have won..just look at his comp pictures he is much better then billy...thats quite sad to be honest lol

I have never seen a black man look so FLAT! only thing that pops out to me is his lactating nipples.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #173 on: December 06, 2014, 02:42:37 AM »
x

Billy Guns

« Reply #174 on: December 06, 2014, 06:29:26 AM »

Pride and Cred???  BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!.  I didn't do the event for Getbig, I did it because I was paid for it.....nothing more.  It wasn't a contest, it was a comedy skit and we were the laughingstocks for everyone's amusement.  Sorry, Billy, but you know deep down that I'm right.  We were the dancing fools that day.  People didn't cheer....they laughed and ridiculed both of us.

And I'm not poor....never have been.  You should look closely in the family line of Goodrum's....or you visit any McDonald's in Atlanta.  The fact is that my family is quite successful in business including myself.  We don't screw around and we don't go around bragging or buying worthless trinkets and posessions

Poorest poorest vincent just because your family made manager status at mickeyds dont make you rich

Ill be at the beach all weekend at golds gym then off to rioz brazilian steakhouse

As for poor vinny he will be stocking beans and peas in food lion wishing he didnt have to work a double today just to pay rent

As for laughing at me i laughed at me too but fact remains you are a pussy scared to admit all your get rich quick schemes failed along with your marraige to vissy

I will forever be the owner of the goodrum legacy and you will forever remain my loyal puppet