Author Topic: Vince Goodrum vs Billy Guns - Again?  (Read 32339 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Vince Goodrum vs Billy Guns
« Reply #175 on: December 06, 2014, 06:33:20 AM »
Poorest poorest vincent just because your family made manager status at mickeyds dont make you rich

Ill be at the beach all weekend at golds gym then off to rioz brazilian steakhouse

As for poor vinny he will be stocking beans and peas in food lion wishing he didnt have to work a double today just to pay rent

As for laughing at me i laughed at me too but fact remains you are a pussy scared to admit all your get rich quick schemes failed along with your marraige to vissy

I will forever be the owner of the goodrum legacy and you will forever remain my loyal puppet

Lasted way longer to that woman you with and I wasn't paying for someone else's kids ;D

Again, don't know where you're getting this Food Lion shit from but it doesn't change anything coming from a lepreCOON such as yourself
A

whitewidow

« Reply #176 on: December 06, 2014, 06:48:28 AM »

Lasted way longer to that woman you with and I wasn't paying for someone else's kids ;D

Again, don't know where you're getting this Food Lion shit from but it doesn't change anything coming from a lepreCOON such as yourself

Too much talk! just sign up vince! put those wonderfull genetics to work! Vince with the right help from PJ you can do very well. way better then any other kind of package you brought in to a show.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #177 on: December 06, 2014, 07:17:28 AM »
I have never seen a black man look so FLAT! only thing that pops out to me is his lactating nipples.
haha yes....and what does that say about billys genetics for bb if even a natural vince is better =D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: Vince Goodrum vs Billy Guns - Again?
« Reply #178 on: December 06, 2014, 07:35:22 AM »
If Billy is still clinging to a pseudo victory over Goodrum, life must be pretty bleak.  Might explain the asinine tattoo. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #179 on: December 06, 2014, 07:35:48 AM »

Time to step up bro and battle it out - 7 years is too long to go without vindication -

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #180 on: December 06, 2014, 07:44:36 AM »
two retards in a similar asinine verbal battle.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: December 06, 2014, 07:50:09 AM »
two retards in a similar asinine verbal battle.

Maybe Basile can get in on this too.   :D

Billy Guns

« Reply #182 on: December 06, 2014, 07:57:28 AM »

Lmao Vinny you cant take care of yourself vissy was the bread winner thats why you are living out of a rented room now you wish you had $$$ to support others

I heard from another local by you that they saw you stocking shelves and you are yet to prove me wrong StockBoy!

I hope you have gotten up with PJ cause from the recent ballon face you are sporting you need some serious peptide support

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: December 06, 2014, 10:51:55 AM »
Vince - are you even training these days?   

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #184 on: December 06, 2014, 10:54:22 AM »

Lmao Vinny you cant take care of yourself vissy was the bread winner thats why you are living out of a rented room now you wish you had $$$ to support others

I heard from another local by you that they saw you stocking shelves and you are yet to prove me wrong StockBoy!

I hope you have gotten up with PJ cause from the recent ballon face you are sporting you need some serious peptide support

what are you talking about? He is a successful entrepreneur who runs 50 websites!

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #185 on: December 06, 2014, 11:11:36 AM »
greatly anticipating  this sporting event,  culminating in traditional "rear-bare-back victory mount"  by  VVV of OP confirming total physical domination.  :-X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #186 on: December 06, 2014, 12:08:15 PM »
Vince - are you even training these days?   

3-4 days a week....have weights and my trusty old Total Trainer set up in the kitchen for when I can't make it to the gym.  I also have various equipment from over the years from returns I've taken....finally I have my EA Active II and Wii Board when I need variety and my Rushfit, Advocare, and Supreme10 DVDS.

Running a fitness business has its advantages ;D
A

Billy Guns

« Reply #187 on: December 10, 2014, 03:04:07 PM »

3-4 days a week....have weights and my trusty old Total Trainer set up in the kitchen for when I can't make it to the gym.  I also have various equipment from over the years from returns I've taken....finally I have my EA Active II and Wii Board when I need variety and my Rushfit, Advocare, and Supreme10 DVDS.

Sorry for the delays Vince some of us can afford a real vaction and go to a real gym and REALLY look much better than you

Hows the sales at food lion?

You still ducking me?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #188 on: December 10, 2014, 03:12:31 PM »

3-4 days a week....have weights and my trusty old Total Trainer set up in the kitchen for when I can't make it to the gym.  I also have various equipment from over the years from returns I've taken....finally I have my EA Active II and Wii Board when I need variety and my Rushfit, Advocare, and Supreme10 DVDS.

so a total trainer and wii board is what Vince considers training

no wonder he looks like complete shit

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #189 on: December 10, 2014, 03:53:24 PM »
so a total trainer and wii board is what Vince considers training

no wonder he looks like complete shit

The Total Trainer is the best piece of home gym equipment I ever sold.  I sold so many of them that the company gave me 2 free Total Trainer Pilates....one that I still use at home.  Its good to have when you're short on time and you can't get to the gym. 

A

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #190 on: December 10, 2014, 04:08:17 PM »
The Total Trainer is the best piece of home gym equipment I ever sold.  I sold so many of them that the company gave me 2 free Total Trainer Pilates....one that I still use at home.  Its good to have when you're short on time and you can't get to the gym. 

lol what a pussy this guy is, how can a full grown man consider that nonsense to be actual training

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #191 on: December 10, 2014, 04:17:10 PM »
Total Gym machines were created by a bodybuilder and its definitely well suited for one.  I've modified mine to take Olympic plates so I can add up to 300 pounds for hack squats.  Its the most versatile machine around that can train the whole body and still be able to be packed up and placed in a closet or under a bed. 

A

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: December 10, 2014, 04:25:12 PM »
Like the rest of the gimmicky home gym machine systems this is best suited for a soccer mom trying to tone up or shed some pounds. If you're serious about getting big/strong you would have your time and effort better spent on something more productive

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #193 on: December 10, 2014, 04:36:23 PM »
Like the rest of the gimmicky home gym machine systems this is best suited for a soccer mom trying to tone up or shed some pounds. If you're serious about getting big/strong you would have your time and effort better spent on something more productive

I don't think that Chuck Norris, Wesley Snipes, Drew Brees, or Shawn Michaels can be considered Soccer Moms.  Look, I'm pushing 40 and I'm no longer competing but I still want to maintain a good physique and not risk getting hurt.  I can come in from work, turn on Pandora, hop on the Total Trainer, get my workout in, and go about the rest of my day. 

Don't knock it till you try it
A

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: December 10, 2014, 04:41:32 PM »

I don't think that Chuck Norris, Wesley Snipes, Drew Brees, or Shawn Michaels can be considered Soccer Moms.  Look, I'm pushing 40 and I'm no longer competing but I still want to maintain a good physique and not risk getting hurt.  I can come in from work, turn on Pandora, hop on the Total Trainer, get my workout in, and go about the rest of my day. 

HAHAHA fuck Vincent you never cease to provide people with laughingstock material

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: December 10, 2014, 04:47:29 PM »

LOL surely you do know those guys are getting paid to endorse those products, that doesn't mean they actually use them. Those home work out machine systems fall under the same category as the fart powder the sup companies push. By nearly 40yrs of age you should know to maintain a good physique you have to either hit the basics hard and consistently or pin a needle in your ass, one or the other.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #196 on: December 10, 2014, 04:53:57 PM »
HAHAHA fuck Vincent you never cease to provide people with laughingstock material

I stay in great shape because I train consistently.  Having home equipment allows me to get a workout anytime and since I sell equipment, I can pick and choose what I want to have in my house.  

Do what you want and I'll do what I want.....just that simple
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #197 on: December 10, 2014, 04:57:33 PM »

What exactly are you maintaining?

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #198 on: December 10, 2014, 05:00:47 PM »
I stay in great shape because I train consistently.  Having home equipment allows me to get a workout anytime and since I sell equipment, I can pick and choose what I want to have in my house.  

How are you looking at the moment Vince?

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #199 on: December 10, 2014, 05:13:00 PM »

Lol "workout"