Author Topic: Nandrolone decanoate vs. NPP detection time.  (Read 5852 times)

whitewidow

Nandrolone decanoate vs. NPP detection time.
« on: December 01, 2014, 02:58:10 AM »
I am sure everybody knows nandrolone stays in your fatty tissue for along time. even if you stop nandrolone decanoate people have failed drug tests 8 months later. has anybody used NPP(nandrolone Phenyl-propionate) and had a diffrent detection time?

I know it's fast acting nandrolone but that might not have shit to do with it staying in your fatty tissue and having maybe the same detection time? Im too lazy to rsearch it but my guess is just because it is a fast acting nandrolone ester wouldn;t change the detection time. nandrolone is nandrolone at the end of the day. Am I wrong does NPP clear the system quicker? anybody have done drug tests or failed for NPP usage months after stopping NPP?

mazfit

• Getbig III
Re: Nandrolone decanoate vs. NPP detection time.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 03:37:55 AM »
it clears quicker the deconate alot quicker simmilar to test prop i believe

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 04:15:34 AM »

It's a fast acting ester but it's still nandrolone.just because it's a fast acting ester how much faster would it really get out of your system? regular nandrolone decanoate has like a 9 month detection time after your last injection. That's tested athletes  usually fails for deca or dosn't use deca for that reason. fuck I'll do some research.I'm talking detection time not half -life..

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 04:32:07 AM »

doesnt matter, the metabolites are the same.
same detection time

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 05:01:30 AM »
doesnt matter, the metabolites are the same.
same detection time

this is what I thought . Like I said not half life but detection time.my guess is they have to have the same detection time it might even be longer since you have to inject it more frequently that would be more build up of nandrolone in your fatty tissue so my guess it might be even a bit longer of a detection time.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 06:55:02 AM »
my bad - tbh i have no idea i know deca has a very long detection time but i thought this was due top the deconate ester attached to it.

but if its down to metabolites that probably makes more sense -

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 08:13:18 AM »
my bad - tbh i have no idea i know deca has a very long detection time but i thought this was due top the deconate ester attached to it.

but if its down to metabolites that probably makes more sense -

for some reason nandrolone sits in your fatty tissue for about 9 months after your last shot. I know guys who stopped using Deca but failed a steroid test for nandrolone 9 months later.
I think I might get tested for steroids once I go in for a check-up. the doctor who put me on TRT is going to shit next time he sees me. It will be pretty obvious I am using huge amounts by the next appointment. they questioned me about it before they even put me on TRT. I walked in and they were asking me how much I worked out and how big I looked.The Dr did ask me about prior steroid use before he prescribed the TRT. I did tell him I used to use.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 07:40:36 PM »
^lol

but can u describe this whole sitting in fatty tissue thing?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 11:31:06 PM »
not sure if its fat tissue, but well.
you take stuff, it gets metabolized and the metabolites have different half lifes.

how do you think they detect if you smoked week or rolled on E like 3 weeks later?...

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2014, 02:29:47 AM »
^lol

but can u describe this whole sitting in fatty tissue thing?

It's kind of like why Marijauna can be detected 5 weeks after smoking it. Somehow THC sits in your fatty tissue same with deca. I do think the leaner you are and maybe if you do alot of cardio and sauna it will leave your system maybe a week or two earlier then somebody who has more bodyfat with deca I think the detection time is the same kind of deal it might leave a little sooner if your lean and sweat alot but you can;t bank on that. It does help though to be lean and be sweating alot and pissing alot.

out of any drug nandrolone sits in fatty tissue for months!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2014, 07:54:37 AM »
interesting i never knew that, well we learn more every day. Is there a more comprehensive read on this how nandrolone gets stored in fatty tissue? WOuld like to learn more. I love nandrolone.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2014, 08:26:23 AM »
dunno about that.
but ive heard of people "flushing" themselves with niacin and literally passing drug tests 1-2 days after getting high as fuck on anything

not sure if believable tho

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2014, 08:47:41 AM »
I've heard about deca metabolites being "stored" in fat cells for long periods of time. I've never been tested for gear so I wouldn't know how long it stays in your system or anything. But what if you're very low bodyfat? Something like sub-8%? Will that affect how long it stays in your system? I've heard that if you smoke weed and are very lean it will not stay in your system as long as if you were a fatass. No scientific basis from my end on this, just wondering if anyone knows if its true.

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2014, 09:19:43 AM »
I've heard about deca metabolites being "stored" in fat cells for long periods of time. I've never been tested for gear so I wouldn't know how long it stays in your system or anything. But what if you're very low bodyfat? Something like sub-8%? Will that affect how long it stays in your system? I've heard that if you smoke weed and are very lean it will not stay in your system as long as if you were a fatass. No scientific basis from my end on this, just wondering if anyone knows if its true.

with the marijauna it depends on how much you smoke. if you have been smoking it everyday for years it dosn;t matter how lean you are it will still take a few weeks to get out of your system even if you are superlean and do alot of cardio and sweat alot. Now they do have some great products you can by to pass marijuana Tests but I think 1 pill costs about 30$ but you pass it right away. You don't even have to wait a day you take it a hour before the piss test and somehow you pass. My cousing used it and passed and he has smoked weed for 20 years daily.

As far as nandrolone you just have to wait it out. I am sure being lean and doing alot of cardio and sauna basic detoxifying methods will work but they won;t make 9 months turn into 6 months, although it probably would clear a little sooner nothing crazy though maybe a month earlier and I'm just guessing on that one. it might not matter how lean you are are what detoxifying method you use. Detection times are simply that detection times. I know with some drugs detoxifying methods do come into play and you can by some time but not sure nandrolone is one of them. Like I said I know somebody who stopped using deca and failed a drug tests 9 months later for nandrolone use. he was tested by WADA.