Author Topic: British Women & Men-Going Downhill?  (Read 35425 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
British Women & Men-Going Downhill?
« on: December 01, 2014, 07:56:22 AM »
I was out this weekend in a nice spot in west-London, as clean cut as it gets (Kensington), I was taken aback by the number of women wearing tight fitting mini skirts yet they were HUGE, hips wide as garage doors, thighs exploding....we're not talking about Ghetto fried chicken night, these were all well fed clean cut white British girls.

The WORST aspect of the night for me was the abundance of men who clearly put a lot of effort to dress up in buttoned up shirts, blazers polished shoes doing a David Gandy impression yet they were all lining up to chat to these whales...one after the other. Is it desperation? for me if there's no slim nice looking girls I'd rather abstain....no desperation would drive me to entertain a whale.

One of the said whales started talking to me as I was getting drinks by the bar, I just stared...in my head I was thinking "your lack of will power sickens me", I almost felt like saying, look at my hips, now look at my shoulders...see that ratio? now take a look at yourself then roll out of my face you round shaped creature.
S

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
Re: British Women & Men-Going Downhill?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 10:09:47 AM »
Think about what happened to Cpt.Ahab, when fucking with whales  ;D

BTW, it must be desperation...

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 02:03:06 PM »
I'd argue that UK guys have really steppped up their game in terms of appearance over the last 2 decades. With the gym culture more popular than ever, you'll see many more large, lean, tanned guys with decently white teeth compared to just 10 years ago.

The girls on the other hand.....an absolute horror show for a variety of reasons.

Firstly, fat acceptance and the idea of real women with curves. There is no middle ground with these overstuffed cows. According to them, girls are either skin and bones, anorexic looking....or a fabulous REAL women who isn't afraid to eat. Nobody wants a fat chick or a stick thin girl. We're looking for a healthy middle ground that requires an element of discipline.

Secondly, online dating. An arena where men outnumber women 10-1. You'll see the same girls on these sites for years with no intention of ever going on a date. They need the attention and ego boost from the dozens of messages they receive daily.  The guys sending the messages wouldn't give them a second look in real life. Even the big girls on plenty of fish have unrealistic demands. Disgusting. Half of these whales are mentioning "follow me on Instagram" in their profile. Celebrities in their own diseased minds.

:)
Finally and perhaps the most hard to swallow fact. White "born and bred" British girls just can't compete with the quality found in the rest of Europe. You like tanned Brunettes with thick legs and butts...go to Spain or Portugal. You want model types, Eastern Europe has you covered.

To me, British girls are just extremely plain looking, often with curves in all the wrong places and in need of some sunlight.

A 10/10 UK girl with thousands of Instagram followers and a lively social circle quite often pales in comparison to the Latvian beauty who can be found stacking shelves in Tesco at 2 am for £6.50 per hour.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 02:21:03 PM »
the internet has give women a flase sense of self worth

fat girls can get fucked now due to men fucking anything on the interwebs

the drink too much eat too much and think being fat means they are curvy

just fuck the eatern european birds

they are the best ones
T

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 02:27:45 PM »
Wow, very well said and such true posts about women now. "follow me on instagram" yeah fuckin' right I will, don't even know how instagram works.
?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 03:19:48 PM »
Wow, very well said and such true posts about women now. "follow me on instagram" yeah fuckin' right I will, don't even know how instagram works.

Ha, x2.
Instagram..?  Twitter..? Facebook...?
& Fark knows what other 'social media' .
But they mostly have very little real life inter-personnel Skills.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 05:02:53 PM »
Booze is partly to blame. Women drinking pints. Getting shittered, eating a kebab on the way home. A general lack of fucking class.

It's odd that here in Thailand, women tend to be stick thin yet their diets are full of sugar. When my wife gets a drink for herself - like a Thai iced Tea, I can't drink it at all. It is nothing but sugar. Tea, sweet condensed milk and 6 or 7 spoons of sugar on top...  :-X Then she'll go to 7-11 and get a litre of Red Fanta and guzzle it in front of the TV.

There's also a ton of deep fried food she eats too. Most breakfasts it's deep fried fish or pork, yet she remains stick thin. If she hits 42kg, she starts dieting. There's me with 6 eggs and cottage cheese and I have to run 5k a day just to stop expanding.

Obviously diet is also shitty in the UK but a different kind of shitty. In Thailand is they don't have a tendency to store food for long. You buy food fresh every day and so very little of it is processed food. In the UK, you nuke stuff, buy it from fast food joints, it's barely food any more.

I remember having here lunch with one English woman who was at least 250lb and I offered her some rice and she said "no, it makes you fat".  Yup - all them fat Asians should take a leaf out of your book...  ::)

Anyway - I think poor genetics plays a role more than lack of willpower. I see plenty of women with no willpower that are completely getting away with it.

Still - if they are happy in their own skin. Why not? It's not like you have to fuck the fat ones is it?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 01:03:57 AM »
I'd argue that UK guys have really steppped up their game in terms of appearance over the last 2 decades. With the gym culture more popular than ever, you'll see many more large, lean, tanned guys with decently white teeth compared to just 10 years ago.

That was my point, there was a lot of guys in there, athletic looking, sharp hair cuts and dressed very sharply....then lo and behold were hitting on anything that resembled a Michelin Tire stuffed with fermented bacon.
S

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 01:27:29 AM »

The girls on the other hand.....an absolute horror show for a variety of reasons.

Firstly, fat acceptance and the idea of real women with curves. There is no middle ground with these overstuffed cows. According to them, girls are either skin and bones, anorexic looking....or a fabulous REAL women who isn't afraid to eat. Nobody wants a fat chick or a stick thin girl. We're looking for a healthy middle ground that requires an element of discipline.

Secondly, online dating. An arena where men outnumber women 10-1. You'll see the same girls on these sites for years with no intention of ever going on a date. They need the attention and ego boost from the dozens of messages they receive daily.  The guys sending the messages wouldn't give them a second look in real life. Even the big girls on plenty of fish have unrealistic demands. Disgusting. Half of these whales are mentioning "follow me on Instagram" in their profile. Celebrities in their own diseased minds.

:)
Finally and perhaps the most hard to swallow fact. White "born and bred" British girls just can't compete with the quality found in the rest of Europe. You like tanned Brunettes with thick legs and butts...go to Spain or Portugal. You want model types, Eastern Europe has you covered.

To me, British girls are just extremely plain looking, often with curves in all the wrong places and in need of some sunlight.

A 10/10 UK girl with thousands of Instagram followers and a lively social circle quite often pales in comparison to the Latvian beauty who can be found stacking shelves in Tesco at 2 am for £6.50 per hour.

This

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2014, 01:32:03 AM »
These days it is the trend for women to be vile fat lazy creatures and they have such a high opinion of themselves they think any man will be lucky to have them.
Going down the pub 6 stone overweight with horrible loose sloppy fat spilling out of overly tight clothing while belching, farting and Downing pints of lager while being loud so everyone notices them.
These same slobs live in shit tip homes that are filthy as they are ower good for housework as they think that's the mans job after he gets done working to keep her while she lies on the couch farting and browsing Facebook.
Fucking disgusting

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2014, 02:44:00 AM »
These days it is the trend for women to be vile fat lazy creatures and they have such a high opinion of themselves they think any man will be lucky to have them.
Going down the pub 6 stone overweight with horrible loose sloppy fat spilling out of overly tight clothing while belching, farting and Downing pints of lager while being loud so everyone notices them.
These same slobs live in shit tip homes that are filthy as they are ower good for housework as they think that's the mans job after he gets done working to keep her while she lies on the couch farting and browsing Facebook.
Fucking disgusting

Council house resident outed

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2014, 02:48:47 AM »
S

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2014, 03:04:48 AM »
HAHA  ;D

Well - I'm pretty sure his description of "women letting themselves go" was fairly far from what you were looking at on Friday night....

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2014, 03:39:01 AM »
Well - I'm pretty sure his description of "women letting themselves go" was fairly far from what you were looking at on Friday night....

Yes I don't think he was referring to pubs in Kensington lol

The whales in there were drinking high sugar content cocktails though/ Problem is your wife is probably active and like you said now and then diets to balance it out. These whales are on a bulk and THINK they're hot from the way they were dressed, something strange about a size 18 tight fitting mini skirt, I would describe the width of the hips in feet rather than inches.
S

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2014, 04:51:59 AM »
Council house resident outed

Not sure how commenting on vile fat pigs outs me as a council house resident? Not that there's anything wrong with that, grew up in an ex council house and wouldn't change it for the world

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2014, 05:02:55 AM »
Not sure how commenting on vile fat pigs outs me as a council house resident? Not that there's anything wrong with that, grew up in an ex council house and wouldn't change it for the world

Ex council flats in Chelsea fetch 600k/700k+ for a 2 bed, some long term council residents made a killing in the early 2000's when right to buy was lax.
S

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2014, 06:13:28 AM »
Ex council flats in Chelsea fetch 600k/700k+ for a 2 bed, some long term council residents made a killing in the early 2000's when right to buy was lax.

My parents paid 9k for their 3 bed house with the right to buy which sounds rediculous to any of us bought our home after the property market boom, I bought my first home with right to buy and got 22k off it which was maximum at the time and now rent it out and I only have to pay £100 a month towards my current mortgage so living in a council house has been beneficial.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2014, 02:45:04 PM »

It's odd that here in Thailand, women tend to be stick thin yet their diets are full of sugar. When my wife gets a drink for herself - like a Thai iced Tea, I can't drink it at all. It is nothing but sugar. Tea, sweet condensed milk and 6 or 7 spoons of sugar on top...  :-X Then she'll go to 7-11 and get a litre of Red Fanta and guzzle it in front of the TV.

There's also a ton of deep fried food she eats too. Most breakfasts it's deep fried fish or pork, yet she remains stick thin. If she hits 42kg, she starts dieting. There's me with 6 eggs and cottage cheese and I have to run 5k a day just to stop expanding.

my wife was 36kgs when she lived in asia. its a mix of the diabetic tendencies sugar gives and the constant sweating IMO that keeps them thin.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2014, 02:46:24 PM »
Fucking disgusting

mother issues.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2014, 04:53:51 PM »
my wife was 36kgs when she lived in asia. its a mix of the diabetic tendencies sugar gives and the constant sweating IMO that keeps them thin.

Are you saying my wife is sweaty?

That's fighting talk where I come from.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2014, 09:16:09 PM »
mother issues.

That's exactly how I picture your wife

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2014, 10:01:39 PM »

Mail order bride

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2014, 12:23:16 AM »
Real women ::)... truly does sicken me, to the core...

No time to eat properly or train with there busy modern lifestyles...  I work 12hr shifts and help with the kids,yet i maintain a lean physique yr round... We all know those busy modern lifestyles involve watching tv,face book and texting

i remember when i was younger if i was out shopping with me mam, if a fat lass tried to eye me up shed be so offended, ' the cheek of that fat slob checking you out, as if' ..good on you mam!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2014, 05:31:20 AM »
This is exactly the image I was trying to describe, slim well dressed men with whales.

S

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2014, 05:34:05 AM »
This is exactly the image I was trying to describe, slim well dressed men with whales.

he looks happy

you sure he's not the man with 2 beards? Sure looks like he takes the other bus home