Author Topic: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF SOUL CRUSHER CONTNUES..destroys Al Qaeda,frees hostages  (Read 3600 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Love destroying all the Obama haters who whine and cry about how bad a president he is meanwhile he just keeps piling on successes after successes....His recent bold leadership lead to a U.S military raid in Yemen which killed several militants and freed every single hostage without a casualty taken by either the military forces or the hostages....during Obama's presidency he has had a very successful history of pulling off these kinds of raids....in addition to the above

The famously successful Bin Laden raid which killed Osama bin Laden

The successful raid which killded Somali terrorists and rescued Captain Phillips

Meanwhile people question Obama's bold leadership in foreign affairs.......WOW

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
He sucks. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
He sucks. 

HA!....can't bring yourself to admit it when he's successful.....shows your true biased side ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
HA!....can't bring yourself to admit it when he's successful.....shows your true biased side ;)

Ignoring the fact Rome is burning.  Shows you are an Obamabot.  Who cares about the fact we are drowing in debt?  Even Democrats disagree with you. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Ignoring the fact Rome is burning.  Shows you are an Obamabot.  Who cares about the fact we are drowing in debt?  Even Democrats disagree with you. 

brutal change of subject....but i'll indulge you......we have ALWAYS been in debt.....and the Republicans got us to this point just as the Democrats...they are not innocent in this whole debt thing..they spend as much as dems if not more....just check out George Bush's two unfunded wars and the Precription drug bill for seniors that Bush proposed and signed into law as a case in point

Bear232

• Getbig II

Obamanomics is not working....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

brutal change of subject....but i'll indulge you......we have ALWAYS been in debt.....and the Republicans got us to this point just as the Democrats...they are not innocent in this whole debt thing..they spend as much as dems if not more....just check out George Bush's two unfunded wars and the Precription drug bill for seniors that Bush proposed and signed into law as a case in point

We have always been in debt?  So that makes it ok?  Our debt skyrocketed under Obama.  He added more to our national debt than all previous presidents combined in his first term of office.  And it is only getting worse.  That is a record of failure. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Obamanomics is not working....

not true....jobs growth has been explosive......Wall Street is going like gangbusters......yearly deficit coming way down......compared to the rest of the world we are doing quite well actually.....also....oil prices coming way down as well.......U.S. is almost self sufficient in oil (whoever thought we would see that day come?)....its just that Obama is really bad at bragging about his accompishments....and his enemies on the right are really good at tearing him down

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
We have always been in debt?  So that makes it ok?  Our debt skyrocketed under Obama.  He added more to our national debt than all previous presidents combined in his first term of office.  And it is only getting worse.  That is a record of failure. 

first of all I point out that we have always been in debt only because guys like you pretend like the debt just dropped out of the sky when Obama came into office....in terms of debt skyrocketing under Obama, I'll concede that but we were in the throes of the great Recession......the ENTIRE WORLD ECONOMT EXCEPT FOR CHINA WAS WRECKED......of course we went into more debt because unemployment was almost 10% and tax collection was way down.....but our economy under Obama has come back...unemployment is now 5.8% ,  we have gained back all jobs lost under the last two years of Bush and first three years of Obama....Our debt has increased steadily even under 8 years of Ronald Reagan, 4 years of Bush 42 and eight years of Bush 44.....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
WTF are you drunk? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Andre - stop begging for sex over PM please!   Your pms are gross and nasty - you are like a dog in heat

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Andre - stop begging for sex over PM please!   Your pms are gross and nasty - you are like a dog in heat

hahahahaha......If I wanted sex with someone, I'd pick someone who is at least rational

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
hahahahaha......If I wanted sex with someone, I'd pick someone who is at least rational

You and I both know the lewd pms you send me - they are gross. 

At least mine to you are about sending Obama back to Kenya and his fat disgfusting husband and the two little rug rats those two spawned

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
many of us guys have banged chicks after they have fallen asleep or passed out.

:-X

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
 :o

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
while this got derailed......Obama didn't have to OK Philips......plus who wouldn't. Had to be talked into bin laden a billion times...and had throw Adm Mcraven under the bus plan ready. Ukraine is on fire..Iraq is on fire..A-stan is on fire....what the fuck are u talking about exactly idiot.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
while this got derailed......Obama didn't have to OK Philips......plus who wouldn't. Had to be talked into bin laden a billion times...and had throw Adm Mcraven under the bus plan ready. Ukraine is on fire..Iraq is on fire..A-stan is on fire....what the fuck are u talking about exactly idiot.

okay...and so its Obama's fault that Putin is crazy?.....Iraq and Afghanistan are on fire because the arabs are not willing to fight the extremists in their midst and so the U.S has to get involved.....If Assad had quit as he should have when the protests started, ISIS would have never had the opportunity to seize parts of the country.....how is that Obama's fault? and the fact is he got Bin Laden...you can twist it any way you want , but he got him....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
He got him? Intell program to track him and the expansion of JSOC was ALL UNDER BUSH...so there's that. Obama wanted no part of the operation..as sited by numerous sources. Obama pulled out of Iraq far to soon. Botched..on purpose.. the SOF agreement with the Iraqi government. His continued weakness, redlines..no lines...confused lines have emboldened guys like Putin. Why would Assad quit? Oh yeah...Isis leader Al bagdaddi was released under Obama. So now we have a weakened military, we have aliens over running our borders, we have spurned allies across the world who don't trust us, and we have nutbags just waiting to burn a US city before an adult takes back the white house.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

BREAKING NEWS Thursday, January 8, 2015 5:38 PM EST

Suspect in Paris Killings Trained With Al Qaeda in Yemen, American Official Says
One of the two brothers suspected of killing 12 people at a satirical newspaper in Paris traveled to Yemen in 2011 and received terrorist training from Al Qaeda’s affiliate there before returning to France, a senior American official said on Thursday.
The suspect, Saïd Kouachi, 34, spent “a few months” training in small arms combat, marksmanship and other skills that appeared to be on display in videos of the military-style attack on Wednesday carried out by at least two gunmen on the offices of the Charlie Hebdo newspaper.
A United States intelligence official said on Thursday that both brothers were in the United States database of known or suspected terrorists, and were on an American no-fly list for years.

READ MORE »
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/09/world/europe/paris-terror-attack-suspects.html?emc=edit_na_20150108

youandme

• Getbig V
LMAO, I remember the Captain Phillips ordeal. It took him about 2 15 minute meetings to decide whether or not the sniper should kill the Somalian pirate to rescue an American. Hmmmmmm tough decision there  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
BREAKING NEWS Thursday, January 8, 2015 5:38 PM EST

Suspect in Paris Killings Trained With Al Qaeda in Yemen, American Official Says
One of the two brothers suspected of killing 12 people at a satirical newspaper in Paris traveled to Yemen in 2011 and received terrorist training from Al Qaeda’s affiliate there before returning to France, a senior American official said on Thursday.
The suspect, Saïd Kouachi, 34, spent “a few months” training in small arms combat, marksmanship and other skills that appeared to be on display in videos of the military-style attack on Wednesday carried out by at least two gunmen on the offices of the Charlie Hebdo newspaper.
A United States intelligence official said on Thursday that both brothers were in the United States database of known or suspected terrorists, and were on an American no-fly list for years.

READ MORE »
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/09/world/europe/paris-terror-attack-suspects.html?emc=edit_na_20150108

The JV Team strikes again.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Yeah these guys suck...Obama stomped em good...with all his hugs and golf
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The JV Team strikes again.

whats your point?....the atttack happened in France, not here,.....unless you now want to blame what happens in fFrance on Obama???..last I heard, Obama was ONLY president of the United States..not France ???

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
whats your point?....the atttack happened in France, not here,.....unless you now want to blame what happens in fFrance on Obama???..last I heard, Obama was ONLY president of the United States..not France ???

Dude this makes absolutely no sense.  Al Qaeda and ISIS were never just a United States problem.  They don't have headquarters here.  They have mostly launched attacks on foreign soil. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Dude this makes absolutely no sense.  Al Qaeda and ISIS were never just a United States problem.  They don't have headquarters here.  They have mostly launched attacks on foreign soil. 

My comment was in response to your JV remark...I took it to mean that you were referenceing Obama stating that Al Qaeda is now like the JV squad of a high school basketball team....not very good any more...and you were saying that Obama was wrong in that regard....am I right?