Author Topic: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF SOUL CRUSHER CONTNUES..destroys Al Qaeda,frees hostages  (Read 3595 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
My comment was in response to your JV remark...I took it to mean that you were referenceing Obama stating that Al Qaeda is now like the JV squad of a high school basketball team....not very good any more...and you were saying that Obama was wrong in that regard....am I right?

You are partially right. 

During the 2012 campaign, he and Biden repeatedly said Al Qaeda was defeated, decimated, on the run, etc.  That was false and they knew it was false. 

More recently, he referred to ISIS as the JV Team of Al Qaeda.  As ISIS was marching through Iraq.  He knew that was false too. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Andre owning this debate.  Respect.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Dude this makes absolutely no sense.  Al Qaeda and ISIS were never just a United States problem.  They don't have headquarters here.

I'm pretty sure l-Q is headquartered at 1600 Pennsylvania.   I read it on getbig.  The american president is also VP of operations in ISIS, which is why he drops bombs on them weekly. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I'm pretty sure l-Q is headquartered at 1600 Pennsylvania.   I read it on getbig.  The american president is also VP of operations in ISIS, which is why he drops bombs on them weekly. 
[/quote
 ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Appreciated...just telling the truth

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Appreciated...just telling the truth

The "I am on welfare and want free shit 24/7" club supports its own

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You are partially right. 

During the 2012 campaign, he and Biden repeatedly said Al Qaeda was defeated, decimated, on the run, etc.  That was false and they knew it was false. 

More recently, he referred to ISIS as the JV Team of Al Qaeda.  As ISIS was marching through Iraq.  He knew that was false too. 

Disagreed.......actually Obama and Biden are right...Al Qaeda proper is definitely defeated, decimated and on the run....the organization that Bin Laden built and is now run by Zaquawi is a shell of its former self....Obama has caught and killed Bin Laden, killed many of its senior leaders by drone and assassination, and has destroyed the financial aspects of the organization as well...its much more difficult to plan and carry out attacks which is why we haven't seen large scale attacks in the U.S....

Its only lone wolves who have been radicalized who have been launching attacks...very hard to stop unless youre going to put a policeman in every house....we also need to get away from calling the president a liar if we have no proof of such

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Disagreed.......actually Obama and Biden are right...Al Qaeda proper is definitely defeated, decimated and on the run....the organization that Bin Laden built and is now run by Zaquawi is a shell of its former self....Obama has caught and killed Bin Laden, killed many of its senior leaders by drone and assassination, and has destroyed the financial aspects of the organization as well...its much more difficult to plan and carry out attacks which is why we haven't seen large scale attacks in the U.S....

Its only lone wolves who have been radicalized who have been launching attacks...very hard to stop unless youre going to put a policeman in every house....we also need to get away from calling the president a liar if we have no proof of such

LOL!!!! go back to bed moron  - check is arriving in 3 weeks

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The "I am on welfare and want free shit 24/7" club supports its own

you still haven't discussed how you paid for the supposed law school you attended....a good law school costs about $100,000 to $150,000....that amount didn't come out of your pocket and you're not well off or else you wouldn't be on Getbig.....which means you got loans from the U.S. Government that you're not going to pay back in full probably...

HENCE....FREE STUFF!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

LOL!!!! go back to bed moron  - check is arriving in 3 weeks

Well played Mr. Rudiger.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

lol