Author Topic: When is the right time to add T3  (Read 7173 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
When is the right time to add T3
« on: December 01, 2014, 10:03:28 AM »
I've been cutting on no gear, but surprisingly holding onto my muscle very well. I started about 4 weeks ago at 215lbs and dropped down to 189.5 as of this morning. My diet is like this.

Unlimited protein, 20-40grams fat, 0 carbs and have a refeed day of 300-350 carbs every 5lbs I lose then after 4 refeeds i move to 4lbs for every refeed etc.

I just want to know when the right time to add T3 in is because as of recently I've stopped dropping weight that fast. I do fasted cardio and lifting every day with ECA stack on training days. I'll do 15 mins before on elliptical and 15 mins after working out on elliptical and keep heart rate around 160-170 and burn about 300-350 cals on cardio alone.

Also after I drop down to 6-9% BF I will continue to cycle again with 500mg Test E/Week but try to put on as little fat as possible by just maintaining

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: When is the right time to add T3
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 12:49:47 PM »
whenever you want
no need to taper or "wait" to add t3
the sooner the better

its the same as asking "when to add tren"
then you get the answers blabla you can get to 8% BF easily without tren blabla save tren for contest prep

well thats cool but no1 gives a fuck because its twice as fast and twice as effective if you add tren right at day 1.  :D

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 07:57:45 PM »
I don't know man your pretty young to be using T3. if your natural right now your Thyroid is probably working 100% fine. I would only add T3 or T4 when using HGH at that age. I know jizmo's thyroid slows down when he uses Tren. I would say don't use. Those are great results. I guess if you go get bloodwork done and your Thyroid is fucked up you will probably get prescribed T3 but my guess is it's working 100% fine. HGH will slow down your natural thyroid and your not using HGH, some people have trouble with Tren slowing down their thyroid. natural and losing weight like that I think your Thyroid is 100% fine. keep using the ECA for now is my advice but your free to do whatever you want.

just because of your age I would get bloodwork done before using a thyroid hormone I just don't see how it could be fucked up?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 10:17:59 PM »
Did you guys do the math?  Thats 26 pounds in 4 weeks.  If he adds in T3, he'll be a prime candidate for Mr. Auschwitz.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 11:37:47 PM »
Did you guys do the math?  Thats 26 pounds in 4 weeks.  If he adds in T3, he'll be a prime candidate for Mr. Auschwitz.

I did the math. that's why I said don't use it unless he gets bloodwork. losing weight at that rate I would think his thyroid is 100% fine. The last thing you want to do at that age is fuck with your natural thyroid hormone. ECA is enough. My guess is your body is getting use to the ECA and might not respond to the ECA as well in the future. Just to make sure everything is fine I would go get bloodwork done if you have insurance.

At your age I bet everything returned to normal. How bad do you want to be a bodybuilder? if you want to try to go pro I would save up as much money as possible and start using for a longer period. That's what you got to ask yourself,is it worth it? You experimented but now is it worth it jumping in it for the long haul and relying on these hormones for life? When it comes to juicing it's all in or nothing-IMO.
maybe take a year off and think about it while everything is probably normal. if you have your mind made up that's cool too just know it's a long term investment.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 11:39:16 PM »
Cutting currently and I started T3 use.
250mg of test and nothing else
Started at 20mg and then increased to 40 after 3 days.
At the end of the week I doubled it to 80mcg for a week
Then I stopped

Noticed nothing and I am below 8%. It was straight from the pharmacy. I guess at 24 I have all the T3 I need. I feel very warm still and am extremely active despite eating 900kcal a day

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 11:43:54 PM »

ouch
didnt read that
cutting on a low cruise dosage probably isnt a great idea
even if half of that was water loss there will be significant muscle loss

that being said, i wont use more than 50mcg t3 when im not at least on 1g
and not more than 100mcg when not on tren

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2014, 11:49:49 PM »
ouch
didnt read that
cutting on a low cruise dosage probably isnt a great idea
even if half of that was water loss there will be significant muscle loss

that being said, i wont use more than 50mcg t3 when im not at least on 1g
and not more than 100mcg when not on tren

Agreed.  This guy isn't even using cruise dosages.  I'd use gear solo to cut before T3 solo 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 12:00:26 AM »
I might cycle some more carbs. damn how flat are you looking eating like that? I have seen one picture of you wonder what you look like now? did you go a little flat going keto like that?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2014, 07:05:02 AM »
I might cycle some more carbs. damn how flat are you looking eating like that? I have seen one picture of you wonder what you look like now? did you go a little flat going keto like that?

Im holding onto my muscle pretty well. My arms have sort of gotten a little smaller but my waist shrunk from a 32 to a 28. Most of the weight I lost was probably water at the beggining and I started cutting the day after I finished my cycle so yeah there was a lot of rapid weight loss at the beggining but its definately slowed down now. I'll post up some pics when I get home today

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2014, 07:42:20 AM »
Im holding onto my muscle pretty well. My arms have sort of gotten a little smaller but my waist shrunk from a 32 to a 28. Most of the weight I lost was probably water at the beggining and I started cutting the day after I finished my cycle so yeah there was a lot of rapid weight loss at the beggining but its definately slowed down now. I'll post up some pics when I get home today

damn 4 inches off the waist good job! as long as your holding the muscle ok better to take a break. as long as your happy with the way you look no need to juice or run T3. I wish I had a 28IN waist. I had a 29 In waist at your age but never 28IN. trust me hold on to that waist and do things 100% right for now on. nothing looks more badass then 3 dimensional delts and a tiny ass waist.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2014, 10:19:05 AM »
damn 4 inches off the waist good job! as long as your holding the muscle ok better to take a break. as long as your happy with the way you look no need to juice or run T3. I wish I had a 28IN waist. I had a 29 In waist at your age but never 28IN. trust me hold on to that waist and do things 100% right for now on. nothing looks more badass then 3 dimensional delts and a tiny ass waist.

You bet man. The only bad thing about losing the inches is all the new pants i have to keep buying ;D but I'm currently working on getting it down to a 26 which is where i used to be about 1-2 years ago. Small waist genetics ftw

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2014, 10:26:09 AM »
Some update pics. The most recent is the one of me in converse...As you can see ive been holding onto the muscle pretty well while on no gear.

Stats are currently 19yr, 6'0, 188lbs

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2014, 06:40:53 PM »
dude you will get where you need to without T3, your already very lean and you want to keep the fullness you have.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2014, 11:30:07 PM »
are the 3 pics from the same time?

you look way smaller in the third one

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2014, 02:35:53 AM »

No he said the third one is the most recent still great job. man 26IN waist! that's crazy small! I can't imagine you will lose anymore size. Just keep banging out those delts and you will still look great also really get in some intense back days. thick lats, 3D delts and a small waist you will still look great. you look perfect for mens phsyique. A little Tall for a bodybuilder,not impossible obviously but today bodybuilders tend to be  -  5-10In at tallest or shorter.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2014, 06:41:06 AM »

Yeah but a right now I look more like the picture in the 2nd pic. The 3rd one I just posted to show how lean I was since I wasn't flexing abs in first 2....Yeah I don't know why I look weird in the third pic theyre anoyt 1 week apart

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2014, 06:43:11 AM »
No he said the third one is the most recent still great job. man 26IN waist! that's crazy small! I can't imagine you will lose anymore size. Just keep banging out those delts and you will still look great also really get in some intense back days. thick lats, 3D delts and a small waist you will still look great. you look perfect for mens phsyique. A little Tall for a bodybuilder,not impossible obviously but today bodybuilders tend to be  -  5-10In at tallest or shorter.

Yeah I know man lol im noy trying to be mr olympia but I might consider men's physique in the future when im plder and my body is more developed and I know my delts are DEFINATELY the hardest part to grow after my legs I just lack those 2 parts so I've been hitting them twice a week. My back is growing pretty well you can't really see in those pics but ill post some more later today

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2014, 06:44:43 AM »
You guys really helped me out with the diet and some of the stupid ass questikns I asked lol if it wasn't for some of your guys advice i woulda still been a fatass so I just wanna say thanks! 👌

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2014, 07:05:44 AM »
You guys really helped me out with the diet and some of the stupid ass questikns I asked lol if it wasn't for some of your guys advice i woulda still been a fatass so I just wanna say thanks! 👌

No such thing as a stupid question. keep up the good work!

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2014, 03:17:16 PM »
Back with pump vs no pump. Still holding onto my muscle and looking wider since my waist shrunk a couple sizes

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2014, 11:53:35 PM »
looking good overall...

but your arms are too big for your frame / waist imo
looks very unproportional