Author Topic: Nasser banged Milos`s wife just days before Milos started a relationship w/her  (Read 2880 times)

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
I listened the old rado show where Aron Singerman had a 3 hour interview with Milos Sarcev,they talkd long about Nasser,and asked him is this true that Nasser banged his wife...then Milos said the story that he liked Nasser in the beggining and he treated him like a real friend but he realized that Nasser is jelaous of him,that he told Nasser that he saw a girl (Milamar) and that he want to start a relationship with her...and Nasser knowing all that,banged Milamar and wrote in the book how he banged her for 7 hours all night straight HAHAHAHA

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
TWO WORDS ,, BULLSIHT ,,  Hansome fella with glasses can have many women ,,  DCM sells snake oils,, not legit kigtropinas that make nail and hair grow ,, DCM eat pizza and sit around the hosue while chiwawa Ray win his title ,, 300 mg trenbolona make you 3D, not 2D but 3D without need for specail glasses ,,  add 15 IU kigrtonipa and DCM can be third place

PIP

ritch

• Getbig V
Doubt it, Nasser was way too ugly.
Besides... Every chick out there probably had a relationship with someone before meeting a husband so to say this accusingly is kinda dumb.
?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.

Nasser is dead... 6ft under... worm food... finite

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Bet she smells like camel shit

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
in his book?

is the book out yet?

guess i'll google it....

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I listened the old rado show where Aron Singerman had a 3 hour interview with Milos Sarcev,they talkd long about Nasser,and asked him is this true that Nasser banged his wife...then Milos said the story that he liked Nasser in the beggining and he treated him like a real friend but he realized that Nasser is jelaous of him,that he told Nasser that he saw a girl (Milamar) and that he want to start a relationship with her...and Nasser knowing all that,banged Milamar and wrote in the book how he banged her for 7 hours all night straight HAHAHAHA

What a depressing story.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
didn't she say he came like in 17 seconds?

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Hard with what to believe with Nasser, very jealous and bitter, his article in 1997 in FLEX, his potshots at pro's all the time, his attacking of pro's on here under GH15, the BBing.com interviews. Have you seen any other pro do that? I'm sure he's a nice guy to many people but all that combined is a lot of hatred.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
I never knew wonky-eyed Nasser was such a slit slayer

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I never knew wonky-eyed Nasser was such a slit slayer
She was seeing Lonnie "He won't peel" Teper before she married Milos. So, this ain't a notch in Nasser's belt.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
She was seeing Lonnie "He won't peel" Teper before she married Milos. So, this ain't a notch in Nasser's belt.

OMG!!! hahaha!!!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Alex 23, Bob's ,  plus a couple of other getbiggers were friends with Nasser..
They probably have some great stories they could share about Nasser and his life as a pro bodybuilder..

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
milos always seemed to get all the hot pussy,he is/was a lucky guy
R

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
in the sordid world of bb, i wouldn't be surprised if nasser banging milos's wife happened MOMENTS AFTER milos banged her.. can you say sloppy seconds?! ....