Author Topic: Liv52  (Read 5932 times)

heenok

• Getbig IV
Liv52
« on: December 02, 2014, 05:01:29 AM »
Im running Liv52 after my blast of test/mast/anavar in an attempt to clean my liver, and man this stuff just makes me HUNGRY. My appetite is almost uncontrolable ! So i guess something in it is working.

Whats your experience with this product ?
Anyone got bloodwork on it regarding liver values ?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Liv52
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 07:23:21 AM »
I dont juice, but Ive been using it for 8 years since going on Lipitor. (Its so cheap to buy, why not).
Not sure if it helps, but my liver bloods always come up perfect. (And I drank pretty heavily for a while at the same time).

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 03:49:41 AM »
The efficacy of Liv-52 on liver cirrhotic patients: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled first approach.

Authors
Huseini HF1, Alavian SM, Heshmat R, Heydari MR, Abolmaali K.
Author information
Journal
Phytomedicine. 2005 Sep;12(9):619-24.
Affiliation
Abstract
Cirrhosis is the irreversible sequel of various disorders that damage liver cells permanently over time. Presently, the use of herbal medicines for prevention and control of chronic liver diseases is in the focus of attention for both the physicians and the patients; the reasons for such shift toward the use of herbals include the expensive cost of conventional drugs, adverse drug reactions, and their inefficacy. In the present study, the efficacy of herbal medicine Liv-52 (consisting of Mandur basma, Tamarix gallica and herbal extracts of Capparis spinosa, Cichorium intybus, Solanum nigrum, Terminalia arjuna and Achillea millefolium) on liver cirrhosis outcomes was compared with the placebo for 6 months in 36 cirrhotic patients referred to Tehran Hepatic Center. The outcome measures included child-pugh score, ascites, serum alanine aminotransferase (ALT), aspartate aminotransferase (AST), total billirubin, albumin, prothrombin time, platelet and white blood cells counts. The indices were recorded in all patients before and after 6 months of drug or placebo treatment. The results demonstrated that the patients treated with Liv-52 for 6 months had significantly better child-pugh score, decreased ascites, decreased serum ALT and AST. In placebo administered patients all the clinical parameters recorded at beginning of the study were not significantly different than after 6 months. We conclude that Liv-52 possess hepatoprotective effect in cirrhotic patients. This protective effect of Liv-52 can be attributed to the diuretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidative, and immunomodulating properties of the component herbs.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 10:51:23 AM »
Its good stuff. Im also taking Arjuna from the same brand for my heart. Recommend it.