Author Topic: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF SOUL CRUSHER CONTINUES...oil prices plunge, gas under $2  (Read 15738 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Obama just keeps on kicking soul crusher's ass.....Gas prices are at their lowest level in over two decades...Americans are paying much much less for gas meaning more money in their pockets.....America is basically now self-sufficient in terms of oil and energy.....and gasoline prices are coming way down and are now under $2 on some places....amazing...

Obama was taking so much heat from the idiot conservatives on here who blamed him for high gasoline prices...so now I'm going to take the opportunity to give it right back and give him the credit for low gas prices.....

Its a shame that more people don't realize that Obama is a great president if you simply look at policy and results and not at all the far-right/Tea Party/FOX News propaganda 8)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Yes, our $18 trillion in debt is rock solid proof that he has been a smashing success. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Yes, our $18 trillion in debt is rock solid proof that he has been a smashing success. 

not all his fault.....debt's been going up under every single president....and Obama (and Reagan too to a certain extent) had to deal with a recession upon entering office

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
also epic change of subject to divert good news to bad 8)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
not all his fault.....debt's been going up under every single president....and Obama (and Reagan too to a certain extent) had to deal with a recession upon entering office

Seven trillion added by Obama in six years, including $500 billion the last fiscal year.  He called Bush irresponsible and unpatriotic for adding four trillion in eight years.  What does that make Obama? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
yes but Obama hasn't had anyone to work with to make the situation better. George Bush had a unified government to work with for eight years.....congress, the senate, and the supreme court ;)

and believe me, the debt will contiune to rise and I guarantee you that by the end of the next administration you and I will be here talking about a 24 trillion dollar deficit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
yes but Obama hasn't had anyone to work with to make the situation better. George Bush had a unified government to work with for eight years.....congress, the senate, and the supreme court ;)

and believe me, the debt will contiune to rise and I guarantee you that by the end of the next administration you and I will be here talking about a 24 trillion dollar deficit

What are you babbling about moron?   Again - stop w the pm's will you?  I'm not interested.  FNG perv

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

What you talkin bout Willis?  No he didn't.  http://www.dflorig.com/partycontrol.htm

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
What are you babbling about moron?   Again - stop w the pm's will you?  I'm not interested.  FNG perv

Actually all the babbling comes from you with your irrational hatred toward Obama and minorites......me thinks YOU are the one who wants the BBC

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
What you talkin bout Willis?  No he didn't.  http://www.dflorig.com/partycontrol.htm

you're right...thanks for the correction...good job :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
you're right...thanks for the correction...good job :)

No worries. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
I don't know why I even bother to read this nonsense anymore - Obama is the worst POTUS of my life time, he even beats out Jimmah Carter.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I don't know why I even bother to read this nonsense anymore - Obama is the worst POTUS of my life time, he even beats out Jimmah Carter.

Yep.  I was trying to have a discussion with one of my liberal friends yesterday about the debt and all he wanted to talk about was Bush.  It's like some of these people have a mental disorder. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yep.  I was trying to have a discussion with one of my liberal friends yesterday about the debt and all he wanted to talk about was Bush.  It's like some of these people have a mental disorder. 

They are mentally ill

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I think the REAL mental illness is not being able to admit when you are wrong and seeing Obama as the evil behind everything..you lose credibility and much sleep due to this

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I think the REAL mental illness is not being able to admit when you are wrong and seeing Obama as the evil behind everything..you lose credibility and much sleep due to this

He is the worst potus of all out lifetimes. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

He is the worst potus of all out lifetimes. 

That perception is due to him having to work alone and do everything without the help of a congress that has been hostile toward him for no reason other than the fact that he's black..they spent four years talking about his BC and trying to de-legitimize him

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That perception is due to him having to work alone and do everything without the help of a congress that has been hostile toward him for no reason other than the fact that he's black..they spent four years talking about his BC and trying to de-legitimize him

STFU - its because he is a divisive communist - his skin color is a non issue.   F him.   I'm sick of him, his fat slob wife, and the brats,

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
STFU - its because he is a divisive communist - his skin color is a non issue.   F him.   I'm sick of him, his fat slob wife, and the brats,

All you've talked about the last 5 years was his skin color... LMFAO.....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
All you've talked about the last 5 years was his skin color... LMFAO.....
There are white Africans too remember?   ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
many of us guys have banged chicks after they have fallen asleep or passed out.

:-X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Nothing is every Failbama's fault right? 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

A the truth behind your nonsense finally comes out, all Obama's problems are because of those "crackers" in congress.

ACA = POS - Cost goes up coverage goes down, what happened to that 3K a year Obama promised in savings?
His policies are idiotic and do nothing to improve America.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

A the truth behind your nonsense finally comes out, all Obama's problems are because of those "crackers" in congress.

ACA = POS - Cost goes up coverage goes down, what happened to that 3K a year Obama promised in savings?

there is no "truth"...I'm not biased....but many in the congress are....if you don't believe that then you are naive.......I really loved george Bush as president as well....his last two years were a mess but nevertheless I supported him....but the republicans in congress have been obstructionists.....he wanted to work with them on Obamacare but NOT ONE would work with him due to opressure being placed on them to toe the party line...what was he supposed to do?....I agree that the bill would have been a much better bill if the republicans had worked with him.....but if you're not part of the solution then you are part of the problem and things are going to be done without you

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Ask andreTHEIDIOT when ACA, the worst legislation ever, was passed.

I'll give you a hint, andreTHEMORON: Congress was not controlled by the GOP. It was the other party that had a filibuster proof majority.

And what is this celebration over low gas prices after 5 1/2 years of paying close to $4 a gallon? LOL!!!

Any success now is long overdue.

But wait a minute, I thought democrats claimed that a president doesn't have control over the price of gas? That is what democrats claim when you remind them that gas was still at a lower price during the Bush years.