Author Topic: caber or Prami?  (Read 4925 times)

whitewidow

caber or Prami?
« on: December 03, 2014, 10:23:32 AM »
who has tried both caber and prami and wich one worked best for prolactin issues? I don;t currently have any prolactin issues but I am going to be running 3 19-Nors all at once. Right now I am just running 1 19-Nor(NPP). I am eventually going to throw in Tren Acetate 300mg a week to start, 300mg of NPP, and I also am going to run Methyl-Trenbolone. I am going to add the Tren once I get a little leaner say 8%BF and once I hit about 5-6%BF I plan to add the Methyl-Trenbolone and masteron.

I'm running a few other anabolics of course like Test cyp/Test prop , Primo,winny. I have real sandoz arimidex but I know that dosn't really control pro-lactin side effects. My dosages of tren and NPP are both going to go up to 500mg a week as well.So far I have barely had to use arimidex but the doses are not very high at the moment and drugs like winny and primo are mild as far as estrogen side effects. I'm more worried once I am running high doses of NPP,Tren and Methyl-Tren.

who has run something similar and have experience with caber and prami. Prami is of course way cheaper but caber sounds like a better drug all around however some say prami works better
anybody with this kind of experience please share your advice.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: caber or Prami?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 11:49:11 AM »
prami increases nightly GH output by a huge margin if you take it before bed
caber lowers IGF even at lowish dosages

if you havent used it before, id still use caber. they both work.

people say it takes ages to find the correct dosage and it makes you drowsy, hungover and can fuck up your sleep bigtime

i think youll have enough sleep issues already with 3 19nors lol

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 12:13:32 PM »
Whenever I used Prami while on tren I never had gyno issues....1 week off prami because I ran out and started getting puffy nips. Prami also knocked me the fuck out so I would always take it before bed and even if i was wide awake Id pass out within 30 minutes of taking it

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 04:28:13 AM »
When I used pramipexole a buddy of mine accidentally took 1mg the night before he was going to pin some tren and he puked for 2 days. So I started the week before gradually working up to .5 mgs at night going from .1-.5 mg over a weeks time and it does make u tired but it worked I guess I never had gyno probs. can not comment on the caber. It was also research liquids from purchase peptides I believe so u never know mayb he didn't shake the bottle and drew the liquid from the bottom but he was fucked up for 2 days lol so I shake the bottle and work up slow u never know what u r going get

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 05:08:38 AM »
When I used pramipexole a buddy of mine accidentally took 1mg the night before he was going to pin some tren and he puked for 2 days. So I started the week before gradually working up to .5 mgs at night going from .1-.5 mg over a weeks time and it does make u tired but it worked I guess I never had gyno probs. can not comment on the caber. It was also research liquids from purchase peptides I believe so u never know mayb he didn't shake the bottle and drew the liquid from the bottom but he was fucked up for 2 days lol so I shake the bottle and work up slow u never know what u r going get

Huh. I might not even need these drugs but I want to be safe. Like i said I have never run 3 19-nors at once. I think I am going to get the caber. I can get human grade of both just spendy. I woudn;t risk buying liquid of either drug. I called the pharmacy and HOLY SHIT Prami is fucking dirt cheap! and caber is pretty spendy about 10 times the cost.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 05:15:39 AM »
Prami is way cheaper

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2014, 08:31:35 AM »
Prami is way cheaper

I'm not even talking about the liquid research prami real USA Prami is DIRT cheap! Caber is very spendy they wanted about 80$ for 8 tabs without insurance . My insurance should cover at the least 1/3 of the cost possibly more.Prami was not even 1$ a tab for the lowest dose.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2014, 10:12:38 AM »
Fuck idk which one ide use if I were u with running 3 compounds that are the 19 nors. Your safest bet is get both and that way u will have it if u get into problems

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 11:57:29 AM »
I'm not even talking about the liquid research prami real USA Prami is DIRT cheap! Caber is very spendy they wanted about 80$ for 8 tabs without insurance . My insurance should cover at the least 1/3 of the cost possibly more.Prami was not even 1$ a tab for the lowest dose.
then take prami
why is that even a question  ;)

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2014, 03:27:15 AM »
then take prami
why is that even a question  ;)

caber sounds more effective and more interesting all round. My doctor will only prescribe one or the other or if he has professional samples maybe he will give me some of both.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2014, 06:28:36 AM »
effectiveness is dose dependent with these things

its not like with AIs and e2...
these prolactin inhibitors can drive your PRL to 0 easily

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2014, 06:48:33 AM »
effectiveness is dose dependent with these things

its not like with AIs and e2...
these prolactin inhibitors can drive your PRL to 0 easily

Well I would start low and taper up if even needed! Who knows how I will react. I am not going to be running crazy doses of all 3 19 nors. between the NPP and Tren it will be about a gram together and the methyl-Tren 1-2 mg a day . MT just for 2-3 weeks. I will be on alot of other shit like Test prop,Masteron,Primo,winny, but I have adex and nolva for those drugs. never had a problem with the other dry compounds that are not 19-nor.