Author Topic: Regarding Basile  (Read 6354 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Regarding Basile
« on: December 03, 2014, 11:07:34 AM »
Ive always been one to jump on board the giving him shit train,...but Basile at least doesnt hide behind a false screenname or a gimmick, we all know who he is. So realistically, although he is longwinded and makes one roll ones eyes at times, at least he is man enough to deal with things with his real identity.

So I for one am going to lay off of hassling him out of respect for not being a pussy and hiding behind a screenname.

same as I did with Groink. I shouldnt hassle people who dont hide. Only bitches hide behind a screenname

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Regarding Basile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 12:36:29 PM »
Ive always been one to jump on board the giving him shit train,...but Basile at least doesnt hide behind a false screenname or a gimmick, we all know who he is. So realistically, although he is longwinded and makes one roll ones eyes at times, at least he is man enough to deal with things with his real identity.

So I for one am going to lay off of hassling him out of respect for not being a pussy and hiding behind a screenname.

same as I did with Groink. I shouldnt hassle people who dont hide. Only bitches hide behind a screenname

Basile doesn't need to hide.  He's surrounded by giant crocodiles, snakes, spiders and another other hell spawn that lives on that hunk of sandy shit down there. He's untouchable.

Australia managed to get the worst of every animal alive.
Y

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 12:43:40 PM »
Basile doesn't need to hide.  He's surrounded by giant crocodiles, snakes, spiders and another other hell spawn that lives on that hunk of sandy shit down there. He's untouchable.

Ive just kind of adopted a thing for not shitting on people who arent afraid to show their real identity

except shizzo

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 01:10:07 PM »
Ive just kind of adopted a thing for not shitting on people who arent afraid to show their real identity

except shizzo

Shit, you have me worried there for a moment.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 01:58:14 PM »
Hmm, I never thought of myself as hiding behind my screen name. It's just a handle....more like a nickname than anything. My grandmother called me Jay-bird, that was a nickname too. There are folks here who know my given name. These are folks with whom I have some rapport. Primemuscle is kind of a laugh since I am clearly passed my "prime", but it chose it a longtime ago and stuck with it.

More importantly, I think people who hide behind a fake persona on the internet do themselves a disservice. The message they send is that they don't like who they really are, so they have to make up a special personality which they imagine is more impressive. It makes no difference what I call myself, I am exactly the same person in real life as I am on the internet. And yes, I have been known to be long winded at times. Other times, I am very reflective and quiet.

Right now, I am off to the gym for a workout and a short respite from taking care of my wife who is dosing in the chair next to me.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 02:52:08 PM »
This is what I love about you, you change your mind like the wind.
Kinda like the online poster version of muscle confusion principles of peace...keeps everyone guessing....lol

I got to keep it real here for a second, I far prefer you when you are an asshole (with the exception of personal outings and shit), more entertaining when you have your meltdowns...but I can see how that gets boring too.

Mwah
x0x0

I have also learned that the smartest thing I can do is not fight with you, not get along with you, not communicate with you and simply not acknowledge you exist. This is one thing that I will really have to stick to.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2014, 12:10:33 AM »

They always depict Australia as having all those dangerous creatures. When you live here you don't see them. I haven't seen a shark at any beach yet and I used to live across the road from one in a high rise for years. Sure, you go to Bondi and every shadow you fear is a shark. Nope, none there. I haven't seen any snakes in the bush and I am out and about a lot. No crocs in NSW except in zoos. Spiders are everywhere. I have had big ones in my place. It happens everywhere. You see these huge spiders and freak out. They aren't the ones that bite but they are scary. One morning I had a huge one on my rear view mirror! I wouldn't get in the car. After that I closed my windows at night. Spiders, yes, dangerous, not so much. What are annoying are mosquitoes, sand flies, ticks and other pesky flies. Mostly in the warm and hot months. You can scratch for days and days after a tick bite. Some of them are really tiny so you don't notice them.

Otherwise a great place to live. Climate like southern California, Florida, Mexico and Central America. Toss in a bit of Arizona and Oregon and there you have it. The best place on earth to live. Well, except for Hawaii.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2014, 12:19:58 AM »
Hmm, I never thought of myself as hiding behind my screen name. It's just a handle....more like a nickname than anything. My grandmother called me Jay-bird, that was a nickname too. There are folks here who know my given name. These are folks with whom I have some rapport. Primemuscle is kind of a laugh since I am clearly passed my "prime", but it chose it a longtime ago and stuck with it.

More importantly, I think people who hide behind a fake persona on the internet do themselves a disservice. The message they send is that they don't like who they really are, so they have to make up a special personality which they imagine is more impressive. It makes no difference what I call myself, I am exactly the same person in real life as I am on the internet. And yes, I have been known to be long winded at times. Other times, I am very reflective and quiet.

Right now, I am off to the gym for a workout and a short respite from taking care of my wife who is dosing in the chair next to me.
many posts about illegal stuff line steroids here and dont want to get in trouble for that = thats why kim jong bob ist posting under an alias...altough im north korean  but not kim jong il

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 12:31:50 AM »
They always depict Australia as having all those dangerous creatures. When you live here you don't see them. I haven't seen a shark at any beach yet and I used to live across the road from one in a high rise for years. Sure, you go to Bondi and every shadow you fear is a shark. Nope, none there. I haven't seen any snakes in the bush and I am out and about a lot. No crocs in NSW except in zoos. Spiders are everywhere. I have had big ones in my place. It happens everywhere. You see these huge spiders and freak out. They aren't the ones that bite but they are scary. One morning I had a huge one on my rear view mirror! I wouldn't get in the car. After that I closed my windows at night. Spiders, yes, dangerous, not so much. What are annoying are mosquitoes, sand flies, ticks and other pesky flies. Mostly in the warm and hot months. You can scratch for days and days after a tick bite. Some of them are really tiny so you don't notice them.

Otherwise a great place to live. Climate like southern California, Florida, Mexico and Central America. Toss in a bit of Arizona and Oregon and there you have it. The best place on earth to live. Well, except for Hawaii.

too many abo's in aussie = shit place to live.

Hope this helps.
P

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2014, 01:47:15 AM »
too many abo's in aussie = shit place to live.

Hope this helps.

It is hard to find Aboriginees in Sydney. Lots of Kiwis, though.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2014, 04:54:47 PM »

So are you saying Hawaii is a better place to live? That's good news because it is more likely that I could move to Hawaii then to Australia. At least family wouldn't have to travel so far to visit. I really liked the climate and vegetation when I was in Hawaii visiting my daughter and family several years ago. My daughter talks about wanting to live there all the time.

Oregon doesn't have many predatory creatures other than a few gang members in the city...ha, ha! Anyway, no giant spiders, noticeable amounts of snakes or lizards. The ocean here is so cold, you wouldn't really want to swim in it which is good because we do have the occasional shark incidence with surfers. We are relatively bug free. I do have bees in the yard, most of which are harmless honey bees, but their are a few hornets who make their hives in tunnels in the ground. You don't want to disturb them or they'll swarm you, especially if you're wearing black. I also have moles. They are just plain annoying when they fuck up my lawn with their mounds. I've got two traps set for them right now.