Author Topic: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage  (Read 57725 times)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: THIS should be the real Ferguson outage
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2014, 03:44:46 PM »
well Coach, this is why black people protest about racism and police brutality....you think its just whining and complaining...here as you said, the murder was caught on video tape with the cop using and illegal chokehold and he STILL walks....this is why blacks say that the lives of black people mean nothing

A black life only has value when it is taken by a white person.

THe only time that black life is worthy of marches and protest is when a white person is the culprit.

NO outcry from the hundreds of blacks killed this year in Chi-town alone this year.

You REMAIN silent on the issue of Blacks killing blacks

Listen to David... He will take you to school.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2014, 03:51:42 PM »

THe only time that black life is worthy of marches and protest is when a white person is the culprit.

NO outcry from the hundreds of blacks killed this year in Chi-town alone this year.

Link no good but you make an excellent point n your post. Also, where's the outrage when a Hispanic or white person gets killed by a cop. If anything black cops have it best..they can't be accused of any type of wrong doing if they shoot someone.

Wait... that's it!! This is how we solve the overcrowding in our prison system and get rid of waste of air criminals... lets only hire black officers!! Tell them to shoot everyone committing a felony at least 12x. No Sharpton, no media, no problems :)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: THIS should be the real Ferguson outrage
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2014, 04:01:38 PM »
Two Fine Men Walking in the Gates of Heaven!

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2014, 04:09:54 PM »
Crime doesn't warrant the punishment.

What kind of person, color, or whatever Trayvon, Mike Brown, Eric Garner was, it doesn't matter.  They are Americans, and they are people.  That should mean something, especially to the Conservatives among us here.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2014, 04:15:27 PM »
That should mean something, especially to the Conservatives among us here.

Back off, pisspot. It's the "conservatives" here that are the most outraged at this, dumbass.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2014, 04:34:57 PM »
That gutless midget pig freak killed that guy and he received a paid vacation for doing it. If I was black I would kill every single pig I saw. I would teach my children to kill pigs on sight. I would give total strangers cash to kill pigs.

I'm white so I'll just go to the gym.
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2014, 04:40:54 PM »
they could have shot him with a tranquilizer dart. Eventually he would slow down, get drowsy, and fall asleep.

this rami bringing humble truth
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2014, 05:19:33 PM »
That gutless midget pig freak killed that guy and he received a paid vacation for doing it. If I was black I would kill every single pig I saw. I would teach my children to kill pigs on sight. I would give total strangers cash to kill pigs.

Have fun

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2014, 05:45:45 PM »

I'm commenting on thread topic...blacks killing blacks is not the topic...if you want me to comment on blacks killing blacks then start a thread about it ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2014, 05:47:03 PM »

What kind of person, color, or whatever Trayvon, Mike Brown, Eric Garner was, it doesn't matter.  They are Americans, and they are people.  That should mean something, especially to the Conservatives among us here.

EXACTLY...good job

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2014, 05:57:47 PM »
I'm commenting on thread topic...blacks killing blacks is not the topic...if you want me to comment on blacks killing blacks then start a thread about it ::)

David was right about you neegrows.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2014, 05:58:00 PM »

What kind of person, color, or whatever Trayvon, Mike Brown, Eric Garner was, it doesn't matter.  They are Americans, and they are people.  That should mean something, especially to the Conservatives among us here.

Not really.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2014, 06:06:13 PM »

Did a "Most Retarded Poster on Getbig" contest begin that I was not aware of?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2014, 06:55:44 PM »
I'm surprised the cop didn't get charged.

I'd be interested in seeing the demographics of the grand jury. My guess is you had a group of Staten Island Italians not wanting to indict one of their own.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2014, 07:00:31 PM »
I hope this is a lesson to all people of all colors..
If a cop gives u a order / command.. listen to him / her..
Stop blaming it on racism... you know he has authority over you..
People are stupid challenging any type of law enforcement officers..
It's a losing situation that can be avoided...

???  You need to grow a spine......and a brain.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2014, 07:02:23 PM »
I'm surprised the cop didn't get charged.

I'd be interested in seeing the demographics of the grand jury. My guess is you had a group of Staten Island Italians not wanting to indict one of their own.

23 jurors, with a mix of 14 white, 5 Black, 4 Latin.

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2014, 07:39:21 PM »

ohhh mr wishbone once again you talk out your ass....Staten Island cop was suspended WITHOUT pay...after 60 days he was put on modified assignment*(desk duty/no shield/gun) so 60 days wasnt a paid vacation(not saying he was right/but shite happens on NYC streets)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2014, 09:29:28 PM »
He wasn't observed selling them, that day?   They were hassling him because they saw him selling them previously?

The cop was over the top aggressive.  People should put race out of their minds... and ask themselves, was this dude a danger to society, did the cop NEED to break NYPD policy to hold down the dude's head?   lol. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2014, 09:34:41 PM »

Weak as fuck. Some guilty white apologist horseshit, tommy. Well done.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2014, 10:09:24 PM »
He wasn't observed selling them, that day?   They were hassling him because they saw him selling them previously?

The cop was over the top aggressive.  People should put race out of their minds... and ask themselves, was this dude a danger to society, did the cop NEED to break NYPD policy to hold down the dude's head?   lol. 

The first part -

Previous complaints from local stores, plus a general city wide crack down on illegal cigarette sales.

City's been pissed for years about losing the tax money on them, plus there was a whole new fine structure put in for them a few months earlier, so they were really pushing it. Cigarettes are a cash cow for the state and local government for the last 20 years or so, every few years they level a new tax on them and no one cares much.  To give you an idea, the average price per pack is around $5-6 in most states just a few hours south, while in NYC, it's $13 - 14, with about 40% of that being taxes to the state and city. So they go hard about that stuff.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2014, 10:30:09 PM »
Waaaay worse than furgeson but when you start resisting the pigs, prepare for an ass whipping. And if you weight 6,526lbs you might want to re think that fight. The crime was stupid and the pigs over reacted, but let's be honest that Hebrew was going to have a heart attack before kwanza either way

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2014, 10:43:20 PM »
I can't breathe ::)

If you can talk you are breathing just fine. Choke hold doesn't cut off oxygen it temporarily cuts off blood to the brain which causes the subject to pass out. If he would have complied with the officers instead of resisting he would likely be alive today. It was more his obese lifestyle that killed him, most healthy people would have survived that just fine.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2014, 10:49:56 PM »
I can't breathe ::)

If you can talk you are breathing just fine. Choke hold doesn't cut off oxygen it temporarily cuts off blood to the brain which causes the subject to pass out. If he would have complied with the officers instead of resisting he would likely be alive today. It was more his obese lifestyle that killed him, most healthy people would have survived that just fine.

Truth but look at the Visio, it wasn't a proper "choke" hold. Cops arm was straight across his trachea. Seems that the larger problem was when everyone dog piled on him. With underlying conditions of asthma and morbid obesity, his heart popped like a cherry on prom night.

But he (Hebrew) initiated it so you get what you get   

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2014, 10:52:05 PM »
Truth but look at the Visio, it wasn't a proper "choke" hold. Cops arm was straight across his trachea. Seems that the larger problem was when everyone dog piled on him. With underlying conditions of asthma and morbid obesity, his heart popped like a cherry on prom night.

But he (Hebrew) initiated it so you get what you get   

Yes a proper choke hold you have your arms to the bicep is against one side of the neck and your forearm against the other.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2014, 10:52:27 PM »
ohhh mr wishbone once again you talk out your ass....Staten Island cop was suspended WITHOUT pay...after 60 days he was put on modified assignment*(desk duty/no shield/gun) so 60 days wasnt a paid vacation(not saying he was right/but shite happens on NYC streets)

;D LOL!  Guilty as charged and I stand corrected regarding a "paid vacation".  However in most jobs in the real world when you fuck up badly you are fired, terminated, sent packing.  This sadistic freak killed somebody. Killed the guy, he's dead. Dead. For killing some dude he received a suspension.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!  

What does that sick freak have to do to get fired? Burn an entire village and kill 116 people ?
a