Author Topic: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage  (Read 57733 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2014, 11:00:54 PM »
The behaviour of these cowardly pig thugs, is SANCTIONED by the US government as acceptable behaviour.   You wanna find a solution, look to THE TOP man in charge.  I kid you not.  Notice how Hussein Obama has not spoken out about police violence as a social issue?    No that is not a problem that he is concerned about.  You don't think if he ordered it to stop that it would not stop?  Let me assure you all the cowardly beaurocrats would make sure that it stopped if their pay checks and promotions rested on it.
Ψ

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: THIS should be the real Ferguson outage
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2014, 11:20:23 PM »
they could have shot him with a tranquilizer dart. Eventually he would slow down, get drowsy, and fall asleep.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2014, 11:42:25 PM »
Holy Fuck are these people going to pay in civil case. Here's the full 7 min video after he's obviously dead... Cops didn't even try CPR and neither did EMTs. WTF! 4 EMT were placed on leave...This is unbelievable how fukcing negligate they were after the fact...Cop near the end is lying saying he was breathing. Dude wasn't fucking breathing. No way! Coroner stated today that this guy died within two minutes of being choked and pressure on his chest and covering his mouth and nose...

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2014, 11:56:43 PM »
I used to be like a lot of you guys.  It's called being racist.  I didn't even know I was doing it until I wised up.

I hope some of you guys realize, hey, I'm better than this as a friend, father, brother, son, citizen, etc.  Your mindset is full of hatred and fear.  Is that how you want to live your life once it's all said and done? 

Realize what you've become.

Just because black people act a certain way with specific cultural differences doesn't mean they deserve to die.  The reason they, as a person, are different than us is because they grew up as *the* poorest, lowest class race in our country.  They don't have the breaks we do.  They are only a few decades away from complete, systemic racism.  Most of them are raised by masculine single mothers.  They don't have SHIT of a chance to make it.

With those kind of odds, what else do you expect?  Poor people try to take from those who have what they don't.  It's been that way from the beginning of time, and 2014 is no different. 

Black people have an ECONOMIC problem because they have no economy of their own.  Race has nothing to do with it.

Conversely, most blacks have no idea white's have no idea they are racist or worse, white supremacists.  This could come to a head, and it will not end well for blacks if we're not careful.  There may not be any turning back.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2014, 12:24:31 AM »
All police brutality and trans fats.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2014, 01:39:15 AM »
Holy Fuck are these people going to pay in civil case. Here's the full 7 min video after he's obviously dead... Cops didn't even try CPR and neither did EMTs. WTF! 4 EMT were placed on leave...This is unbelievable how fukcing negligate they were after the fact...Cop near the end is lying saying he was breathing. Dude wasn't fucking breathing. No way! Coroner stated today that this guy died within two minutes of being choked and pressure on his chest and covering his mouth and nose...

Dude, it's like the old days with Lords and Surfs.     The Lords will not convict another Lord.   Screw the Surfs.
Ψ

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2014, 02:19:05 AM »
One less nignog. Like I said before... STOP FUCKING BREAKING THE LAW... and you won't get shot or choked out. Kinda simple isn't it? Good riddance. Cop deserves a medal.
$

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2014, 02:22:45 AM »
One less nignog. Like I said before... STOP FUCKING BREAKING THE LAW... and you won't get shot or choked out. Kinda simple isn't it? Good riddance. Cop deserves a medal.

Spoken like a true piece of unintelligent white trash.

So everytime a law is broken, does someone deserve to die? Just curious.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2014, 02:33:33 AM »
Spoken like a true piece of unintelligent white trash.

So everytime a law is broken, does someone deserve to die? Just curious.

I don't think that the cops meant to kill this guy.

I think that the one cop that was choking him should've let go of the choke hold as soon as the other cops grounded the poor guy (who should've just complied).

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2014, 02:40:20 AM »
I don't think that the cops meant to kill this guy.

I think that the one cop that was choking him should've let go of the choke hold as soon as the other cops grounded the poor guy (who should've just complied).

They didn't intend to. I know they didn't.

Thick Nick doing his part to perpetuate the idea that white people love seeing black people killed. That mindset is doing wonders for our country.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2014, 02:45:05 AM »
They didn't intend to. I know they didn't.

Thick Nick doing his part to perpetuate the idea that white people love seeing black people killed. That mindset is doing wonders for our country.

Thick Nick wants to lower the black population. It's the only way the Nation's cock length average will decrease and thus increase his self esteem.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2014, 02:49:50 AM »
Thick Nick wants to lower the black population. It's the only way the Nation's cock length average will decrease and thus increase his self esteem.

Yes.

Thick Nick DOES seem like the kind of guy to hire black dudes to take turn layin' the pipe to his old lady.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2014, 02:50:52 AM »
I'm saying the cop got off because he had right type of last name:

Cop: Daniel Pantaleo

Whites are the racial majority in Staten Island. Of the borough's 491,000 people, over 382,000 are white, which is over three-quarters (75.7%) of the population. Over 323,000 non-Hispanic whites reside in the borough, and they make up 65.8% of the population. The Caucasian population is largely Italian and Irish. Sizable communities of Germans, Russians, Albanians and Poles are present. There are over 175,000 Italian Americans living in Staten Island, and they make up over one-third (35.7%) of the population. Roughly 65,000 Irish Americans live in the borough, and they make up over one-eighth (13.2%) of the population. People of German, Russian, and Polish descent make up 5.7, 3.8, and 3.4% of the population, respectively.Whites are the racial majority in Staten Island. Of the borough's 491,000 people, over 382,000 are white, which is over three-quarters (75.7%) of the population. Over 323,000 non-Hispanic whites reside in the borough, and they make up 65.8% of the population. The Caucasian population is largely Italian and Irish. Sizable communities of Germans, Russians, Albanians and Poles are present. There are over 175,000 Italian Americans living in Staten Island, and they make up over one-third (35.7%) of the population. Roughly 65,000 Irish Americans live in the borough, and they make up over one-eighth (13.2%) of the population. People of German, Russian, and Polish descent make up 5.7, 3.8, and 3.4% of the population, respectively.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2014, 02:51:52 AM »
in the city where i grew up the most of the cops where super aggressive and wont hesitate to hit u with their night sticks and pull their guns on u for petty stuff, something about certain areas that make cops become just as mean as the criminals if not meaner.
R

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2014, 02:55:03 AM »
Yes.

Thick Nick DOES seem like the kind of guy to hire black dudes to take turn layin' the pipe to his old lady.

Thick Nick's cock is so small, he writes 'SORRY' on the front of his boxer shorts to save him from saying it 5 seconds later.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2014, 02:55:37 AM »
I'm not on board with the Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown protester morons.

However, this video does not look good to me at all.  This is why I don't trust a lot of cops.  Not because they are racists, but because they have bad judgement.  A lot of them seem in a hurry to tee off on someone.  Also, this guy was obviously saying that he couldn't breath and they just ignored him.  Yes the guy was huge and yes he was semi-resisting arrest but this would have been crossing the line even if the guy didn't die.  I don't think they were trying to murder this guy but in my opinion they were negligent and that caused his death.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2014, 03:00:35 AM »
Thick Nick's cock is so small, he writes 'SORRY' on the front of his boxer shorts to save him from saying it 5 seconds later.

Thick Nick's cock is so small, his wifes orgasm is harder to find than crashed aircraft over asia.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2014, 03:01:05 AM »
I used to be like a lot of you guys.  It's called being racist.  I didn't even know I was doing it until I wised up.

I hope some of you guys realize, hey, I'm better than this as a friend, father, brother, son, citizen, etc.  Your mindset is full of hatred and fear.  Is that how you want to live your life once it's all said and done?  

Realize what you've become.

Just because black people act a certain way with specific cultural differences doesn't mean they deserve to die.  The reason they, as a person, are different than us is because they grew up as *the* poorest, lowest class race in our country.  They don't have the breaks we do.  They are only a few decades away from complete, systemic racism.  Most of them are raised by masculine single mothers.  They don't have SHIT of a chance to make it.

With those kind of odds, what else do you expect?  Poor people try to take from those who have what they don't.  It's been that way from the beginning of time, and 2014 is no different.  

Black people have an ECONOMIC problem because they have no economy of their own.  Race has nothing to do with it.
Conversely, most blacks have no idea white's have no idea they are racist or worse, white supremacists.  This could come to a head, and it will not end well for blacks if we're not careful.  There may not be any turning back.

There is alot of white paternalism in this post...

and that still doesn't excuse the police on this matter

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2014, 03:02:11 AM »
Jealousy is a bitch. I still have the biggest advantage... I'm white.
$

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2014, 03:05:05 AM »

;D,  never heard that before,lol
R

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2014, 03:05:46 AM »

Haha.

Oh brother.

You need to step out of the bubble youre living in if you still believe that. (coming from a white man)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2014, 03:06:21 AM »
So, am I. But, you're still a colossal idiot.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2014, 03:15:19 AM »
We should also remember that this guy was being arrested for not paying the city a few pennies on each smoke. And then killed for those pennies.

The cop choked him until he stopped breathing, but the city's insane tax policies killed him.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2014, 03:16:34 AM »
So, am I. But, you're still a colossal idiot.

X2.

When people use the phrase "there are black neegars and also white neegars"...

He is what they are referring to.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2014, 03:20:37 AM »

If you were black, your micropenis would be invisible at dusk.