Author Topic: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage  (Read 57888 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage
« Reply #200 on: December 04, 2014, 12:13:46 PM »
Hey, I could give a shit what people protest about.  You addressed MY position.  I would firehose the protesters in 30 degree weather. and I think the fat fuck should have listened to cops.

HOWEVER, they used a choke hold, and it's a banned move. Part of my liberal punk agenda is that police follow police rules, and 'no chokehold' is one of those rules.

We *can* change the subject to debating motive of hordes of idiot NY protesters, if you wish.  

Have you ever tried to subdue an unruly 300 lb man via some hold?
I was a bar bouncer years ago and did my best to hold and throw drunks out of the bar.
I wasn't any great MMA fighter and no expert on submission holds and neither are most cops.
When a big dude is pissed off and struggling, it's tougher then it looks.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #201 on: December 04, 2014, 12:14:39 PM »
One less nignog. Like I said before... STOP FUCKING BREAKING THE LAW... and you won't get shot or choked out. Kinda simple isn't it? Good riddance. Cop deserves a medal.

Except it will cost the tax payers over 5 million in a civil case.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2014, 12:19:04 PM »
Have you ever tried to subdue an unruly 300 lb man via some hold?
I was a bar bouncer years ago and did my best to hold and throw drunks out of the bar.
I wasn't any great MMA fighter and no expert on submission holds and neither are most cops.
When a big dude is pissed off and struggling, it's tougher then it looks.

look at the video.   he was flat on the ground, fat and weak as fck.   He was squirming because there were 5 grown men on top of him, and that makes it hard to breathe.

Howard, tasers work great on 300+ pound people too.  And theyre NOT against NYPD policy. 

There's no need for us to plain armchair copper on this one - they have put a great deal of thought into it, and they ruled out the use of such holds because it has so many variables, can be deadly or ineffective, and place the cop in close contact with bad guy.  Tasers work better for making a man submit without taking away his lungs' ability to expand.

You aren't arguing with me now, you're debating NYPD legal policy lol.   It's their rule. Cop didn't follow it - and he KNEW he fcked up, because he left it out of the report.  Without the video, we never know about that chokehold. 

Are you okay with cops covering up the use of banned forced? Howard?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #203 on: December 04, 2014, 12:20:06 PM »
Surprised a "Ba Ba Booey" wasn't thrown in there -

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: December 04, 2014, 12:24:25 PM »
d

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: December 04, 2014, 12:25:07 PM »
My knee jerk response is to say the cop broke NYPD policy. Guilty. However, I now hear the fat fuck was alive when he went to the hospital and just maybe the autopsy (which was not out when many officials agreed it was a choke hold) will show no air passage breathing injury and he died from heart failure in the hospital due to obesity and asthma. IF that's the case....cops can not give a physical to everyone they take down who fights arrest. Had he offered his wrists he would be alive today with a triple cheese Big Mac and super size fries on his plate. I will now wait for release of the autopsy.

A doctor was on TV last night who said he reviewed the autopsy results and the guy died within a couple of minutes at the scene. In the 7 minute video, the guy was dead. Cops there told the guy recording it that the guy was breathing but they were lying. It's of my opinion that they knew they fucked up and the guy was dead but didn't want to treat him like a dead person and go into full CPR to save him for it would have shown to the crowd watching that they just killed him. Instead there claiming he died at the hospital but that's bullshit. That dude was dead as fuck on the side walk and not one cop there tried to do anything to bring him back. In fact they still kept him handcuffed when his eyes were rolled back into his head. They went right into "manipulate" the crime scene within minutes of the dude dying...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: THIS should be the real Ferguson outage
« Reply #206 on: December 04, 2014, 12:28:42 PM »
Then why did you make this thread?

Hmmm, I don't have a good answer to that. Carry on...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: December 04, 2014, 12:36:37 PM »
There all pretending his still breathing knowing the dude was dead...They kept him cuffed because they wanted to the crowd watching to think he was still alive and a threat. The dudes eyes were in the back of his head. Cuffs should have come off within minutes and CPR should have been giving. 4 EMT's were suspended after this. Cover up going on in this video.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: December 04, 2014, 12:42:08 PM »
And, once again, this wouldn't have happened had he complied.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: December 04, 2014, 12:46:56 PM »
There all pretending his still breathing knowing the dude was dead...They kept him cuffed because they wanted to the crowd watching to think he was still alive and a threat. The dudes eyes were in the back of his head. Cuffs should have come off within minutes and CPR should have been giving. 4 EMT's were suspended after this. Cover up going on in this video.

Disgusting.  No pulse and body still warm.  They should have done CPR.   Sickening.

how often does this happen?   they could save a bad guy, but just let him expire?   Sickening.  they leave him cuffs, they have zero interest in saving him.

NO WONDER people are pissed.  I don't care if you resist arrest, you don't deserve that.

juicemachine

« Reply #210 on: December 04, 2014, 12:50:51 PM »

Piggies gone wild

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: December 04, 2014, 12:51:05 PM »
TA you would make a great policeman.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #212 on: December 04, 2014, 12:51:58 PM »
Disgusting.  No pulse and body still warm.  They should have done CPR.   Sickening.

how often does this happen?   they could save a bad guy, but just let him expire?   Sickening.  they leave him cuffs, they have zero interest in saving him.

NO WONDER people are pissed.  I don't care if you resist arrest, you don't deserve that.

Take a step back and try not to be so emotional. When you get overly excited your imaginations starts working overtime.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: December 04, 2014, 12:54:49 PM »
Take a step back and try not to be so emotional. When you get overly excited your imaginations starts working overtime.

Their behavior is inexcusable.   He's dead, in cuffs, and they're acting for the crowd.  Some "American gangster" shit, where they pretend the dead guy is alive to appease the people around them.  No CPR attempted.  EMS playing ball. 

Weird to see so many people confusing what is right, and what police say/do.   Not always same thing.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #214 on: December 04, 2014, 12:56:29 PM »
Their behavior is inexcusable.   He's dead, in cuffs, and they're acting for the crowd.  Some "American gangster" shit, where they pretend the dead guy is alive to appease the people around them.  No CPR attempted.  EMS playing ball. 

Weird to see so many people confusing what is right, and what police say/do.   Not always same thing.

To late.  You're already casting for your next mental movie.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #215 on: December 04, 2014, 01:05:20 PM »
TA you would make a great policeman.
I certainly do.  ;)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #216 on: December 04, 2014, 01:06:33 PM »
a lot of freedom haters up in this bitch
"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #217 on: December 04, 2014, 01:08:47 PM »

thats why they call them little white crimes

juicemachine

« Reply #218 on: December 04, 2014, 01:10:40 PM »
Open all the cages in the zoo if you love freedom so much hippie ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: December 04, 2014, 01:16:19 PM »
Man who filmed the video was arrested one month after filming for a weapons charge. He claims that the cops planted the gun on him...WTF

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/nypd-officer-fatally-choked-eric-garner-wasnt-indicted-183500298.html

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #220 on: December 04, 2014, 01:20:10 PM »

To late.  You're already casting for your next mental movie.

Hmm,

Perhaps, the loose cigarette thing is red herring. What if Garner was killed because he knew too much, was muscling on the illegal cigarette trade actually controlled by rogue NYPD cops, who in turn, were controlled by the Staten Island mob....

Quick, someone get Seagal on the phone, and let's get this script punched up  ;D.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: December 04, 2014, 01:20:49 PM »
NYPD EX COP OF THE YEAR BUSTED FOR  BUYING 10 KILO'S OF COKE

NYPD Officer Philip LeRoy, who was named the ‘Cop of the Year’ at his precinct in Queens two years ago, was arrested for allegedly buying cocaine in Florida.

The NY Post reported on Wednesday that LeRoy and two other men were busted just before midnight on Monday in Sunrise City, Florida, northwest of Ft. Lauderdale.

According to the paper, the trio were buying 10 kilos of cocaine. LeRoy, the son of a former detective, had his off-duty gun on him at the time.

http://gawker.com/stupid-former-nypd-cop-of-the-year-arrested-for-tra-1666239047

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #222 on: December 04, 2014, 01:22:17 PM »

i shouldnt laugh...but its hilarious

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #223 on: December 04, 2014, 01:22:53 PM »
Open all the cages in the zoo if you love freedom so much hippie ::)

do you have a thought here? or is it you think the world should operate like a zoo?
"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #224 on: December 04, 2014, 01:31:15 PM »
This one just gets worse.
In the 2nd video the man was clearly dead & their acting like he is
Alive, they should of got the cuffs off him & administered CPR.
Looks like they were not bothered or interested,
Then we have the 1st police report with no mention of a choke hold
Or attempted choke hold.
They forgot that, Thankfully the video jogged their poor memory.
Plus the cop has had 2 other civil rights abuse Violations.

Eric Garner may well have been selling cigarettes illegally.
And as more & more evidence comes out the cop & the police
Involved in the incident have acted very badly.
Forgetting & trying to cover up points.
Shameful Behaviour.