Author Topic: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage  (Read 57884 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage
« Reply #325 on: December 06, 2014, 07:13:05 AM »
Cop Who Killed Eric Garner been sued three times for allegedly violating constitutional rights

WOW.... the cop that conveniently "forgot" to include the choke hold/submission/whatever you call it -

He strip searched people (including all sorts of genital exam) in busy street in public for no reason, and arrested people on drug charges when no drugs were actually present
LOL    and in the SECOND case?   yep, public strip searches with plenty of attention on genitals.   Sick.  No drugs, he just likes to play with people's junk in plain view of others. 

The city had to pay for the first lawsuit, and is about to pay for the 2nd.    So he has a history of fcking with people on total BS charges.  And in this case, they were busting the dead fat guy because he sold cigs A DIFFERENT DAY but they wanted to search him today, right?  

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/04/choke-hold-cop-pantaleo-sued/19899461/

NY Pro pose down in the middle of the street.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #326 on: December 07, 2014, 03:06:06 AM »
Why not just comply?  The common theme in all these cases is that they are resisting arrest or not complying with officer's demands.  Are some cigarettes, or a little weed and some pills, or whatever it may be, worth dying over?  I feel like I'm in the twilight zone with this shit.  For fucks sake, it's common sense.  You resist, you're asking for trouble.  Plain and simple.  That can't be disputed.

I agree 100%.  I said something similar in another thread.  I wish these guys would stop resisting arrest and scuffling with the cops.   He was belligerent and resisting arrest, it's clear on the tape.  Even my white ass would be in some jeopardy if I did that.

Something else to think about.

Obama has ordered law enforcement to look the other way when millions of Mexicans break the law and illegally enter this country.  Meanwhile, one of his black brothers is getting harassed and arrested for selling loose fucking cigarettes.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: December 07, 2014, 12:15:25 PM »
I agree 100%.  I said something similar in another thread.  I wish these guys would stop resisting arrest and scuffling with the cops.   He was belligerent and resisting arrest, it's clear on the tape.  Even my white ass would be in some jeopardy if I did that.

Something else to think about.

Obama has ordered law enforcement to look the other way when millions of Mexicans break the law and illegally enter this country.  Meanwhile, one of his black brothers is getting harassed and arrested for selling loose fucking cigarettes.

where did you read that?...the twilight zone???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #328 on: December 07, 2014, 03:41:54 PM »
ya gotta admit... when obama tells the police to round up Republicans and put them into re-education camps, it's great that so many repubs will have that "Obey police at all times, ours is not to disagree or question."

It's cute when they scream about govt overthrow and Civil War II, then revert to "hey, if a cop wants to do an illegal testicle search for a misdemeanor ciggie offense based on suspicion from earlier in the week, you better obey or you deserve to be shot!"

I mean, be a badass, or be a total wussy.  Don't be both.

juicemachine

« Reply #329 on: December 07, 2014, 04:16:48 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #330 on: December 07, 2014, 06:06:30 PM »
ya gotta admit... when obama tells the police to round up Republicans and put them into re-education camps, it's great that so many repubs will have that "Obey police at all times, ours is not to disagree or question."

It's cute when they scream about govt overthrow and Civil War II, then revert to "hey, if a cop wants to do an illegal testicle search for a misdemeanor ciggie offense based on suspicion from earlier in the week, you better obey or you deserve to be shot!"

You are a very even keeled dude. Seriously.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #331 on: December 08, 2014, 12:00:43 PM »

I believe he would have to use National Guard or military as he doesn't have authority over city/ county / state police and even then he only has so much power. No way citizens or even most in the military would follow orders to be put in a dictatorship type leadership.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #332 on: December 08, 2014, 12:04:05 PM »
ya gotta admit... when obama tells the police to round up Republicans and put them into re-education camps, it's great that so many repubs will have that ]"Obey police at all times, ours is not to disagree or question."

That's not what they are saying.  Again, you blow something way out of proportion and take it to its most illogical extreme.   What they are saying is if a cop approaches you be reasonable.  Don't invite trouble by being belligerent, attacking cops or resisting arrest.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: December 08, 2014, 12:04:14 PM »
I believe he would have to use National Guard or military as he doesn't have authority over city/ county / state police and even then he only has so much power. No way citizens or even most in the military would follow orders to be put in a dictatorship type leadership.

But doesn't it seem weird how they're talking?   I mean, this is a cop who has been sued REPEATEDLY for making people strip naked in busy areas and fondling their genitals, and the NYPD has PAID.  

Imagine if some cop with a history of this, decides I did something last week, some misdemeanor... so he tells big bald repub getbigger to drop his trousers at Times Square so he can ball search him?   WTF is that?  

I wonder if that same big bald dude would be saying "If you don't obey a cop, you deserve to die..."  ???

If I'm not selling cigs, but some idiot pervert cop decides to ballslap me because he thinks I MIGHT be selling loose ciggs?   I might just tell him to eat a dick.    At the very LEAST, I'm talking a lot of shit - because i'm angry and this isn't right - and yelling so I get lots of cameras as he abuses me like this.  And you talk shit, suddenly you're fighting with 5 pricks on top of you and voila, suddenly you deserve to die?   It's not right.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: December 08, 2014, 12:26:54 PM »
People are being slowly conditioned to having the police do what ever they like and it's working out quite well for them.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: December 09, 2014, 06:21:06 AM »
People are being slowly conditioned to having the police do what ever they like and it's working out quite well for them.

And I think people are being slowly conditioned to view the police as the bad guys.. guys it all depends on perspective

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: December 09, 2014, 06:23:42 AM »
But doesn't it seem weird how they're talking?   I mean, this is a cop who has been sued REPEATEDLY for making people strip naked in busy areas and fondling their genitals, and the NYPD has PAID.  

Imagine if some cop with a history of this, decides I did something last week, some misdemeanor... so he tells big bald repub getbigger to drop his trousers at Times Square so he can ball search him?   WTF is that?  

I wonder if that same big bald dude would be saying "If you don't obey a cop, you deserve to die..."  ???

If I'm not selling cigs, but some idiot pervert cop decides to ballslap me because he thinks I MIGHT be selling loose ciggs?   I might just tell him to eat a dick.    At the very LEAST, I'm talking a lot of shit - because i'm angry and this isn't right - and yelling so I get lots of cameras as he abuses me like this.  And you talk shit, suddenly you're fighting with 5 pricks on top of you and voila, suddenly you deserve to die?   It's not right.

here is the problem in a nutshell.. you want to equate physically resisting arrest, which Garner did.. with talking shit. Two totally different things. I can't even begin to tell you how many people I've arrested or observed being arrested that talked shit.. and the arrest was uneventful. I think you are having trouble seeing the difference between talking shit and actively resisting which is what happened in this particular case whether you accept it or not

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: December 09, 2014, 06:48:29 AM »
here is the problem in a nutshell.. you want to equate physically resisting arrest, which Garner did.. with talking shit. Two totally different things. I can't even begin to tell you how many people I've arrested or observed being arrested that talked shit.. and the arrest was uneventful. I think you are having trouble seeing the difference between talking shit and actively resisting which is what happened in this particular case whether you accept it or not

I guess I think that given ten arrest.... in 2 of them, ,the suspect talking trash would result in the cop using extra force or violating rights in some way.

At least two.  You sound like a decent poster and NOT a dick or racist or bully or insecure punk.  But some cops really are.

I've been stopped maybe 10 times in my life.  I'm always respectful.  Only ONCE did the punk ass cop - I remember her name so clearly - she threated a poor college kid with a seatbelt ticket because I tried to explain why I ran the red light.   (under construction lane, middle of night, i'd been sitting there for 5+ minutes and no change.  She was sitting in dark waiting for me to run it).   AND MY SEATBELT WAS ON!

Two months later, she actually won a local award for something - most outstanding amount of tickets, something like that.  ANyway, they threatened my poor ass with a false ticket for trying to speak.  Fck that.  To this day, I hate her guts, and I want  ANY cop that lies about ANYTHING to lose that badge.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #338 on: December 09, 2014, 06:53:54 AM »
I guess I think that given ten arrest.... in 2 of them, ,the suspect talking trash would result in the cop using extra force or violating rights in some way.

At least two.  You sound like a decent poster and NOT a dick or racist or bully or insecure punk.  But some cops really are.

I've been stopped maybe 10 times in my life.  I'm always respectful.  Only ONCE did the punk ass cop - I remember her name so clearly - she threated a poor college kid with a seatbelt ticket because I tried to explain why I ran the red light.   (under construction lane, middle of night, i'd been sitting there for 5+ minutes and no change.  She was sitting in dark waiting for me to run it).   AND MY SEATBELT WAS ON!

Two months later, she actually won a local award for something - most outstanding amount of tickets, something like that.  ANyway, they threatened my poor ass with a false ticket for trying to speak.  Fck that.  To this day, I hate her guts, and I want  ANY cop that lies about ANYTHING to lose that badge.
You didn't get a ticket. And you didn't get shot.
I'd say that's a win/win.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: December 09, 2014, 06:54:37 AM »

this

its almost impossible to restrain someone who is large and strong and resisting

without injuring them or without four or five people to control them

it always looks bad because of the number

but if it was one officer on him they would quickly have to escalate their force options for their own safety
T

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: December 09, 2014, 06:58:11 AM »
You didn't get a ticket. And you didn't get shot.
I'd say that's a win/win.

Oh I still got the red light ticket.   which was crap... under construction, back 19 years... the scale didn't feel my car and I was trapped.  She was waiting for me to run it, parked in a field.   Afte 5+ minutes, in middle of night, with zero cars around, I ran it, and BOOM she gave me the red light ticket.

She threatened an ADDITIONAL ticket when I tried to talk to explain.   "Another word, and I'll give you a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt", as she pointed at my seatbelt (which was on) with a smirk.

She is a horrible person, in my opinion, and the worst kind of cop.    Now, if I'm still smarting about that 20 years later... I can certainly imagine getting an ass-whooping from police would create animosity that could last a lifetime. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #341 on: December 09, 2014, 07:00:11 AM »
I'll say it again. The cops exist for one purpose.  TO PROTECT THE BANKS AND RICH FROM THE POOR.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: December 09, 2014, 07:01:08 AM »
this

its almost impossible to restrain someone who is large and strong and resisting

without injuring them or without four or five people to control them

it always looks bad because of the number

but if it was one officer on him they would quickly have to escalate their force options for their own safety

Exactly. I've said it before, I'd rather have 5 officers arrest me than one. People always ask "Why did it take 4 officers to arrest that one guy?" and the reason is, because 1. We didn't want to get hurt doing it and 2. we didn't want to hurt them doing it. In the Garner case, i really don't have huge problem with the tactics. Unlike TA I wish they had a Taser because there would have likely been less chance of injury to either party, and I wish he hadn't kept the neck hold after bringing him to the ground, but I don't believe that caused his death. I DO wish they would have handled the situation better once he was in cuffs and in distress. But what I really wish is that he would have obeyed their commands to begin with.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: December 09, 2014, 07:02:45 AM »
I'll say it again. The cops exist for one purpose.  TO PROTECT THE BANKS AND RICH FROM THE POOR.

Somebodies gotta do it

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #344 on: December 09, 2014, 10:32:02 AM »
"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: December 09, 2014, 11:00:23 AM »

Not a doctor, but jumping rope is probably not advisable for one with respiratory issues.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: December 09, 2014, 11:07:29 AM »
Having your cock squeeze by a male cop isn't fun.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #347 on: December 09, 2014, 12:28:53 PM »
THE SOLUTION TO POLICE BRUTALITY FROM THE YOTUBE FITNESS MORON JASON BLAHA !!! :D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: December 09, 2014, 01:53:05 PM »
And I think people are being slowly conditioned to view the police as the bad guys.. guys it all depends on perspective

The view they have is because of their (the police) actions. It's win at all cost. This guy never even threw a punch. Once on the ground it's over but even when he said he couldn't breath they didn't let up.

Run from a cop even if it's because of a speeding ticket they will and can shoot you in the back and they will get away with it. Its' resist arrest and die in the good old U.S. and "the people" will most likely say, well he shouldn't have resisted so he got what he deserved. That's the conditioning part.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #349 on: December 09, 2014, 01:55:52 PM »
But what's the point of resisting arrest in a situation like his? Is there a point where they're expected to go 'ok, he put up a good enough fight, let him go'? You can beat the rap but you can't beat the ride.