Author Topic: Help with Hcg protocol  (Read 1198 times)

Paragon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Help with Hcg protocol
« on: December 03, 2014, 02:46:05 PM »
Havent posted on here in a few years but always on.

My question is that my wife and I want to have another baby. Problem is that I've been on cycle for the past 2 years without a break. I want to knock her up without coming off completely. My current cycle is:

Sus 500mg/wk
Eq 600mg/wk
Tren E 400mg/wk
 Been doing this cycle for almost 20wks
I'm getting my hands on 10,000 iu of hcg.
My plan is to cruise at 500mg of test E bc I don't want to come off. How much hcg and how frequently should I administer to help increase our chances of conceiving? Thanks in advance

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Help with Hcg protocol
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 11:51:43 PM »
250-500iu twice a week should be enough

you might still be fertile without it though, plenty of people knocked their wives up without ever coming off

that being said, if you really want to increase your chances -HMG is a much much better bet than HCG

dustin

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 01:02:35 AM »
Get your sperm count checked. Take the HCG at whichever doses and protocols and get another test. This is the only way to know whether or not you'll need to come off gear.

I have the absolute worst luck and didn't respond until I stopped taking ALL steroids - 100%. Wasn't prepared (conditioning wise) so I fell apart, but stayed strong because the wife waited for years while I fucked around. HCG helped, but HMG and gonal f (another gonadotropin) really kicked it into gear. I went from 0.000000000000000 sperm (absolute fucking zero) to a million, few million, dozen million, couple dozen million, 50 million + all with good forms and motility. The lab results usually have something to denote an abnormal value or something which falls outside of the specified range. The lab results page will give you some indication on how to read it. But bottom line is that you need to get your shit checked.

Take it from me, women don't deal with this too well. You've been on for two years and considering how she's a woman, she probably wants those kids. Suck it up and spunk in a bottle. It's the only surefire way to know. You could be a bad luck Brian like me and have really bad shut down. Or you could run grams of gear and have a half dozen little of pups. Everyone's different. My endocrinologist/fertility doctor has treated a lot of bodybuilders and he said some came into the consultation and knocked up their wives shortly after, some stayed on and took gonadotropins for a year and knocked up their wives, some never knocked up their wives, some did other forms of assisted reproductive therapy, etc. Everyone's different.

Another tip - it's an easy way to get fertility meds. My extended medical insurance covers everything. I had them pay almost $10k for fertility meds. They're not cheap, man! The pharmacist would ring up my bill and it'd be over $1000, then with my insurance coverage I'd pay $0.00 and walk out with my meds. My endo was really nice and gave me what was basically an unlimited script because I said I wanted to help facilitate my treatment. He only cautioned me about further shutdown, but said to keep getting lab work done and he'd monitor it when it came to his office. I didn't notice shut down (LH, FSH and other hormones were where they should be) and my sperm count kept rising. My endogenous test production came back too and I was at the high-normal values with estrogen sitting nicely under control. Great learning experience. Got blood work every other week and the results would be posted online in a .PDF file I could use for comparison to illustrate the contrast. Really cool stuff.

Good luck, man. I'd shoot 500iu maybe every other day for a week or two, then just do a couple shots a week at the same or slightly lower dose. Kicks the leydig cells into gear and sort of wakes them from dormancy. But again, this is all conjecture. No one knows what'll happen. Hormones are very strange and don't always rise and fall as you'd expect. Too many factors are at play to expect a nice, linear result.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 02:04:17 AM »
does HCG helps with sperm volume while on ? what about clomid ?

Paragon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 04:12:39 AM »
Wow thank you for the great info. I was thinking trying 500iu every other day for the first week for a jump start(that or one blast of 2500iu for the initial shot) and then doing 500iu twice a week.

We have twin boys who are 5 that were conceived 2 months after we got married. I was on cycle when we got married and came off after the honey moon and if I remember correctly only used clomid as my pct. This was when I was doing cycles of 16-20 weeks and then coming off completely lol.

I wanted to try the hmg because I read it gave better results but my source could only get hcg.

I really do appreciate the info guys. Thank you

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 11:55:50 AM »
does HCG helps with sperm volume while on ? what about clomid ?
yes.
no.

some people claim clomid works to increase loads or even fertility when on but ive never seen any proof of that. not worth the sides either