Author Topic: Sons of Bodybuilding Anarchy...  (Read 6773 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
Sons of Bodybuilding Anarchy...
« on: December 03, 2014, 08:52:52 PM »
Tara's dead.
Bobby's dead.
Gemma's dead.
Juice's dead.
Unser's heart is processing .45 ACP lead.

What's your prediction for next week?
®

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Sons of bodybuilding Anarchy...
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 09:00:14 PM »
Tara's dead.
Bobby's dead.
Gemma's dead.
Juice's dead.

Jax six feet under, Chibs club president.The real mystery is who will kill Jax - Marks, his own club, the other charters or Nero.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 09:02:45 PM »
something is wrong with jax's leg.   we'll find out what it is. blod clot signaling inevitable demise anyway?
Wendy pregnant again?  maybe we see her with a big belly in some future montage.

jax will die for sure... maybe chucky sabotages motorcycle and he dies just like his dad.  he's already sentenced to death for wasting Jury, so maybe he's being chased by them and just dies then.  

I dunno about the very end... it'll be about Jax' oldest son, the creepy one.  Either he's sitting at the head of the table, reading JT's manuscript from storage, and we realize it continues... OR jax breaks the cycle, the manuscript burns, and his kid escapes the same fate.  

the cast members are calling it the greatest finale in TV history.   I think thats impossible... I thought this episode was too neat, too predictable.   we're shocked by brutality, but we saw both major deaths coming a mile away.  unser was a little of a surprise, but 30 seconds before he was shot, we realized he was accepting it.  I like those TV deaths you NEVER see coming, the "WOAH, WHAT?" moments.   we all knew juice was getting shanked.  We all knew jemma would die minutes before.  

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 09:16:16 PM »
Jax six feet under, Chibs club president.The real mystery is who will kill Jax - Marks, his own club, the other charters or Nero.

Good short streamed recap. btw how do you get FX in the UK? Just curious.
®

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 09:17:01 PM »
Tara's dead.
Bobby's dead.
Gemma's dead.
Juice's dead.

You will start another shit thread?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 09:20:56 PM »
Good short streamed recap. btw how do you get FX in the UK? Just curious.

Been downloading my tv since 2000. Was a fan of Sutter from The Shield days, so I knew what to expect from SOA from the get go.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 09:32:52 PM »
Been downloading my tv since 2000. Was a fan of Sutter from The Shield days, so I knew what to expect from SOA from the get go.

Good for you. Same here. Still holding on to my Windowz Media Center server With a cablecard 6 tuners  ceton shit card.

Did you blow your load when Chiklis showed up as a trucker? I would love to have first lick at that tube sock kleenex
®

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2014, 09:42:58 PM »
Good for you. Same here. Still holding on to my Windowz Media Center server With a cablecard 6 tuners  ceton shit card.

Did you blow your load when Chiklis showed up as a trucker? I would love to have first lick at that tube sock kleenex

Haha, yes I did, I'd seen every other Shield member and had been waiting for Vic to appear but had all but given up hope.Maybe Chiklis runs over Jax in his rig next week, after Gemma blew him and gave him her sons photo?

Apparently Tera and opie were back on set for the finale, Im guessing Jax seeing them in heaven during death.

I run multiple xbmc clients from a server with 3 dual tuners, murders any commercial media centre.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2014, 09:43:19 PM »
Thanks for the spoiler alert fuckface.  :'(