Author Topic: Add deca?  (Read 2929 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Add deca?
« on: December 04, 2014, 11:47:33 AM »
Been on bout 350mgs of test week for while in January was gonna up my test to 700 and add deca a bout 600per week keeping diet clean but going to up calories gonna run that for about 16 weeks. Should I go deca 16 weeks or 20 or run npp like 200 mwf shots for while 12-16weeks goals lean gains stay lean but add mass. I've always just Nasty over bulked and end up getting fat with test only I think I always over estimated what aas can do with food. In the past I've always ate like every ounce of food would add muscles. So now I will slowly increase calories when the time comes.
So who would go deca over npp?
 After that it'll b a short cruise then high tren low test.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Add deca?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 11:54:29 AM »
npp = nandrolone phenylpropionate
deca = nandrolone decanoate

its the same shit

no difference apart from ester
if you run it for 20 weeks anyway then take deca

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 02:30:23 AM »
Well yes this is obvious. But don't most people have less bloat with npp? Similar to prop gives a different look while on it?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 05:21:35 AM »
it doesnt
its all about injection frequency and total amount
(which of course is harder to predict accurately without a calculatur since deca stacks up greatly over time and yields much higher weekly levels than NPP at 8 weeks or so in)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 12:02:27 PM »
Fuck it then I'll go deca for less shots thanks

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2014, 02:23:34 PM »
Less shots and works out much cheaper, easy choice....

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 02:31:03 AM »
I'm big on switching up drugs so I don't like using deca much so I went with NPP. The injection frequency sucks! The NPP has more PIP then my Test Prop does. I might just finish off this one vial and go with Primo after the NPP. I did want something to help my joints. The winstrol is drying my joints out brings back bad memorys. Oh well-fuck it!

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 12:58:49 PM »
Yea i have always thought about winny but the joint pain thing does-not appeal to me about it . I may just get one vial of npp to kick off the deca quicker. I am just anxious to up the dose and add a compound while being the leanest I've ever been. Did it the dumbass way while I was younger running my test all the time while being a strong fatass.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2014, 02:55:27 AM »
Yea i have always thought about winny but the joint pain thing does-not appeal to me about it . I may just get one vial of npp to kick off the deca quicker. I am just anxious to up the dose and add a compound while being the leanest I've ever been. Did it the dumbass way while I was younger running my test all the time while being a strong fatass.

I think winstrol is a underarted drug. I do like nandrolone but it does cause some water retention wich i am not nearly looking for but if you have a small window where you can allow youself to do a quick clean bulk NPP is a good way to go

I have the Alphya-Pharma NPP and honestly it has more sting to it then the alpha-Pharma Test prop. It is in a much thicker oil so better to shoot it in the glutes. I have been shooting the Test prop in my shoulders. 1CC in each shoulder EOD.  Plus 1.5CC Test cyp a week in the shoulder or glute. winstrol lsways treats me well I use it almost everyday! right now just 50mg daily. ,5mg adex Alpha-Pharma brand twice a week.

I can;t wait for my caber to show up!I personally think the water retention and bblaoting sides are way lower on the NPP then they are on the Nandrolone decanoate. I do like the idea of using a long acting anandrolone and also starting the stack with a shorter Nandrolone ester. I almost was going to get the nandrolone propionate but I couldn't find anybody ekse with much feedback on the product! NONE actually!

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2014, 03:50:40 AM »
That nandrolone prop most likely would have pip like I've been kicked by a horse if I had to guess ide b shocked if it was less pip than your npp