Author Topic: Another Black guy gets shot by a cop this time in Phoenix  (Read 11761 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Another Black guy gets shot by a cop this time in Phoenix
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2014, 05:39:20 PM »
Just a few days ago I was pulled over and ordered out of my truck. I complied. Turns out someone in a black f150 robed a store. They thanked me for understanding.

But the question is what if you did not want to? I mean, is driving the same truck as someone who is suspected of a crime enough probable cause? What's the line between probably cause and just wielding power to be power hungry? If they approached you and said, "The suspect had black hair and you have black hair, therefore, we have to search your vehicle, would you have complied?"

X

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2014, 05:47:26 PM »
This is why every cop needs a spare gun with the seriel number filed off.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2014, 06:08:41 PM »
Pretty sure if someone wanted to, could dig up all kinds of dirt on white people and post the way it's done against blacks.

It's seriously making this place appear to be a bunch of white power people on their soap boxes. I find all racist jokes funny, don't get me wrong, but it's just too much now and too often.

Anyway, back to your bashing of people you never met...

100% agree.

What gets me is the people who supposedly hate blacks but only online or when theres none around. Then when they see them in person they coware and won't even look them in the eyes. Huge fakery going on there , if you truly believe in something fucking stand up for what you believe in and something about it!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2014, 02:47:46 PM »
How hard is it for people to comply with what an officer is saying? If he tells you hands out of the car do it, if he tells you to get down do it, if you are innocent you will be fine. I have tons of friends of all colors and guess what???? They are all still alive, not gonna say they aint been profiled but they are upstanding citizens!!! Damn Idiots I swear!!!!

What did these two white chicks do for the cops to have to stick a finger up their puss and ass with the same rubber gloves? Being violated comes in many different ways...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2014, 04:22:54 PM »
What did these two white chicks do for the cops to have to stick a finger up their puss and ass with the same rubber gloves? Being violated comes in many different ways...

Useless without pics of said harassment and access to these gloves.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2014, 04:36:08 PM »
So far in one city alone Chicago there have been 2346 shooting victims in 2014 according to the Chicago Tribune.  The majority of victims were black. The majority of known shooters were black.  The sheep leading majority liberal news providers in print, tv, cable and computer say little about this. It's because the city, county and state is Democratic controlled. Where is the outrage from Sharpton? He is so rich from his race agitation that he owes millions in taxes.  Let that sink in. He owes millions in taxes. That's how much he makes off his profiteering.

If you want to demonize the Police then be prepared to make friends with criminals.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2014, 04:40:42 PM »
We had a project in a section 8 housing complex one time, and there was a community "liaison" that was there to make sure that if we needed any cars moved, or day labor etc that he was the one to talk to.  This was actually set up by the city, as he was the most responsible, patriarchal figure in this particular housing project.  He was a decent dude, in his 60's I'd guess (hard to tell, as "black don't crack") and I would always chat with him when I was at the site checking on things.

Well, one day, we are talking and a cop drives by, and he starts going off.  "Fuck tha police, aint no bigger gang than the police, bigger than tha bloods and crips", I stood there kind of shocked for a second, and he kept on.  "I tell these boys round here, you see tha police, you fuckin run.  You aint got no business talkin to no police".  He said most of these people would have a little weed on them or something, and that they shouldn't have to go to jail for that, so he tells them to run.  He said, "my daddy told me when I was young, he give me the name of two lawyers, sittem and pullem, you sit yo ass in jail and pull yo time, because you aint got no business talking to no police"

Now, this dude was in his 60's, and his dad who I am sure was probably dead was old as shit too, but this is the kind of life lesson that gets passed down through these generations.  It's not all on the cops that are whipping these guys asses for running, some of it has got to be on the parents for telling their kids to haul ass when they see a cop.  My parents always told me to respect authority.

that's exactly what I'm sayin, then the parents are on t.v. talking about why their kid got shot for no reason

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
They can't. They'd have to keep that shit stored for years. Can you imagine some jerkoff bringing a complaint about something 5 years prior? They'd have to keep this shit forever, how big of a server would that take?

I have heard that this is the precise issue stopping it mostly.  Storage space.  Although it is getting constantly cheaper.  The surveillance cameras inside prisons that go 24/7 are usually terrible resolution and like 1 frame per second and no audio.  Choppy video, not like on body cams.  Still it is better than nothing.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Race riots for Xmas ramping up nicely.

Not in Phoenix, that's Sheriff Joe territory,  unruly "protestors", Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, Obama and their ilk aren't welcome there.