Author Topic: Cycle design?  (Read 3181 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Cycle design?
« on: December 05, 2014, 04:08:46 PM »
If one had legit human grade deca 200, 10 ml,
2, 10 ml test cyp and one 10 test prop, how woups u add in the prop?  Front load or do it at the end as a hardener?
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Cycle design?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 09:55:37 PM »
inject all the gear on the first day, do pct the next and your cycle is done.
?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 11:31:12 PM »

Hope this helps

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 11:49:47 PM »
This is what I am doing right now. If you had more Test prop and deca that would be Ideal. Altogether you do need more gear but maybe to get you by till payday or whenever you get more cash.

My currect stack. same compounds except my Deca is Nandrolone NPP not Nandrolone decanoate. I also have winstrol in my current stack

Im doing it like this

Monday- 1.5 CC Test cyp- total 300mg, 50mg winstrol
Tuesday- 1CC Test prop- total 100mg, NPP-1CC- 100mg. 50mg winstrol
wednesday- 50mg winstrol
Thursday- same as Tuesday
Friday- 50mg winstrol
saturday-same as Tuesday and thursday
Sunday- 50mg winstrol

Total- 600mg Test esters
300mg- NPP
350mg winstrol

I usually take 1mg arimidex a week even though I don't really need it. My cycle will get way more advanced bvut honestly it has been awhile since I ran grams of gear so I am starting off small and tapering my doses up and constantly going to switch compounds. Mostly all real dry compounds
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _______________________

Your deca is long acting but you will still need one more Vial for optimal results. If you have to make the one vial last then your going to have to just use 1CC a week of Deca. 2CC's of deca a week would be optimal. maybe you can buy more or is this all your going to be buying?

I would run it like this

Monday- Test cyp- 1 CC. not sure what dose your test cyp is but it has to be at least 200mg.
Tuesday- Deca - 1CC. - 200mg
wednesday- 1cc Test prop -100mg
thursday- nothing
Friday- 1CC Test prop- 100mg
saturday- nothing
Sunday 1CC Test prop. 100mg

This puts you at 500mg a week Testosterone esters and 200mg a week of deca. I would like for you to use at least 400mg of deca. so on the Tuesday use 2cc Deca instead of 1ml for a total of 400mg of deca a week and 500mg Test esters. You would be surprised . This of course is not a hardcore cycle but you will get some gains off these amounts. It's about a gram a week. if you run 400mg of Deca 2CC ca week that gives you 4-5 weeks to buy more,same with the Test cyp, the prop will only last 3.5 weeks at most.

Hopefully you can get some more cash so you can buy a few more vials of each. You also need some adex, caber or prami just incase your body dosn't respond well to deca, and then of course some nolvadex,clomid for once your done with the cycle. I would throw a mild oral in just to help jumpstart a little bit but you should feel that prop pretty quickly. I like using 50mg oral winstrol just to keep your muscles hard. since your using deca you won;t get any joint pain running the winstrol.

If you run high quality human grade gear it does get very spendy very fast. I have spent close to 2 grand and I have not even bought my HGH and caber yet. I aklso don;t get guys who buy their anabolics like this unless they are young and just want to experiemnt or you are planning to buy more in a few weeks when you get money. I understand Human grade gear is spendy and sometimes you might need to buy just enough till you get paid again. I took a long break so I had some cash saved just to spend on myself on a nice stack.

Some people don;t have that option. I have been in the same spot maybe 10 years ago and bought what I could but would need to order more. Sometimes it is also good to place small orders incase you have not used a ceratin sources service and want to test them out.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 02:58:55 AM »
i would do

1cc of deca EW
1cc of cyp E3D

the prop is too little to really use properly
but if you really want to use it, take 0,5cc ED the first 3 weeks

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 06:37:19 AM »
i would do

1cc of deca EW
1cc of cyp E3D

the prop is too little to really use properly
but if you really want to use it, take 0,5cc ED the first 3 weeks

I think he should shoot the prop EOD. and do 1CCTest cyp a week. Test proip is fairly cheap depedning what UGl you use. I get ripped off on test prop but it is very high quality. You can find decent Test prop for 20$-30$ for 10ml from some reputable UGL's.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 09:44:09 AM »
but from what i understand he only one vial
so less than 3 week worth at 1cc EOD

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2014, 11:28:56 AM »
but from what i understand he only one vial
so less than 3 week worth at 1cc EOD

Yes you are correct but people usually get paid every two weeks or get money somehow. getting a few hundred dollars for more gear within 2 weeks is possible. Not sure money is a issue or if this is all the guy wants to run.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2014, 11:58:29 AM »
It's the HRt clinic limit...  If ureorder anything it's another hundred processing and shipping fee

My thoughts 300 test cyp per week and 100 prop mixed with the cyp x 12 weeks
200 deca x 10 weeks

I know levels will fluctuate but one shot a week is much more convenient

It's 400 test a week total x 12 weeks...
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2014, 12:40:25 PM »
It's the HRt clinic limit...  If ureorder anything it's another hundred processing and shipping fee

My thoughts 300 test cyp per week and 100 prop mixed with the cyp x 12 weeks
200 deca x 10 weeks

I know levels will fluctuate but one shot a week is much more convenient

It's 400 test a week total x 12 weeks...

So you get more gear after 12 weeks? or is that it?
You will make some gains in 12 weeks just on that small stack but they will go away pretty quick unless you run a decent cruise dose of Test. If you are going to a legit TRT/HRT clinic they should keep you on the medications. some of these places will want to check your bloodwork to see where you are at hormonal wise and check your HDL,lipids things like that. Even if your Test level is high and back to normal they should continue giving you the medication because your eventually going to crash.TRT is a life time commitment if your dealing with doctors who know what they are doing.

If you get taken off the gear the only way you could keep those gains is by using a good UGL or using certain high grade peptides correctly along with some HGH is small amounts. I don;t know your age but if you got diagnosed with low testosterone then it will just go back to shit after you stop using it.

I don't get prescribed shirt for TRT. I get 1x10ml vial of watson Test cyp that is suppose to last 10 weeks. I cannot get it refilled untill the 10 weeks are up. I only am suppose to shoot 200mg per week Test cyp but I buy from a diffrent human grade source a few of them actually so I have a backup plan. I listed what I am currently running and man! great gains! some people don't like spendy hardening drugs but I myself love them! I love Masteron,Primo,Winstrol, Tren and masteron is decent but I do have some swings on Tren like most people do! I get the usual Tren sweats, insomnia, some batches will give me worse Tren cough. I also have Methyl-Trenbolone for the last few weeks of my stack. hell I might even add it in the last 4 weeks of my stack They come in sealed boxes of 50 tablets. 10 tablets strips/ 1mg 5 strips per box.

I'll post pictures of all my personal goodies on Monday when I get my new badass camera. Everything will have a tag with my board name,date,time, everything! I might send some of my final result pictures just to the people who helped me out on this board. I have had alot of great advice from some Top competitors on this board and in town,

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2014, 01:28:50 PM »
So you get more gear after 12 weeks? or is that it?
You will make some gains in 12 weeks just on that small stack but they will go away pretty quick unless you run a decent cruise dose of Test. If you are going to a legit TRT/HRT clinic they should keep you on the medications. some of these places will want to check your bloodwork to see where you are at hormonal wise and check your HDL,lipids things like that. Even if your Test level is high and back to normal they should continue giving you the medication because your eventually going to crash.TRT is a life time commitment if your dealing with doctors who know what they are doing.

If you get taken off the gear the only way you could keep those gains is by using a good UGL or using certain high grade peptides correctly along with some HGH is small amounts. I don;t know your age but if you got diagnosed with low testosterone then it will just go back to shit after you stop using it.

I don't get prescribed shirt for TRT. I get 1x10ml vial of watson Test cyp that is suppose to last 10 weeks. I cannot get it refilled untill the 10 weeks are up. I only am suppose to shoot 200mg per week Test cyp but I buy from a diffrent human grade source a few of them actually so I have a backup plan. I listed what I am currently running and man! great gains! some people don't like spendy hardening drugs but I myself love them! I love Masteron,Primo,Winstrol, Tren and masteron is decent but I do have some swings on Tren like most people do! I get the usual Tren sweats, insomnia, some batches will give me worse Tren cough. I also have Methyl-Trenbolone for the last few weeks of my stack. hell I might even add it in the last 4 weeks of my stack They come in sealed boxes of 50 tablets. 10 tablets strips/ 1mg 5 strips per box.

I'll post pictures of all my personal goodies on Monday when I get my new badass camera. Everything will have a tag with my board name,date,time, everything! I might send some of my final result pictures just to the people who helped me out on this board. I have had alot of great advice from some Top competitors on this board and in town,

I'm a believer in 2 cycles per year, I get good gains and maintain with good food and workouts.  I want to keep my natural test present so I don't have to be injecting when I'm in my 60s!
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2014, 02:14:26 PM »
I'm a believer in 2 cycles per year, I get good gains and maintain with good food and workouts.  I want to keep my natural test present so I don't have to be injecting when I'm in my 60s!

You will be on hrt anyway at that age, cycles or not. So if you don't want kids, may want to change how you see this and simply enjoy bieng on gear more. If you want.
?