Author Topic: Who else besides Bill Cosby?  (Read 6326 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Who else besides Bill Cosby?
« on: December 07, 2014, 08:54:54 PM »
Who else besides Bill Cosby is famous but has this terrible thing in their past that seems to have been entirely ignored?  (Politicians excluded, they are all scum of course).

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
Re: Who else besides Bill Cosby?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 09:05:33 PM »
Craig titus
Venom vince
Tbombz

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 09:24:40 PM »
At least tbombz found god
Hrmmm

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 09:25:49 PM »
mark walhberg wants a pardon for blinding a goook whenhe was a kid

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 09:29:28 PM »
Oxymoron

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 10:25:43 PM »
Woody Allen, Polanski, Landis, and Vince Neil are biggies. There was some discussion, but they were unscathed.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2014, 10:35:02 PM »
I know you said politicians excluded, but maybe Arnold?  the Guatemalan love child aside, haven't there been numerous allegations of sexual harassment (whatever that means) against him?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2014, 11:46:09 PM »
Not as bad... But Tiger Woods had a fall from grace that really made him look bad. (But he didn't commit a crime).

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2014, 11:51:39 PM »
Mathew Broderick killed a woman and her child in the 80's when he fell asleep while driving.

MikMaq

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2014, 04:52:44 AM »
I know you said politicians excluded, but maybe Arnold?  the Guatemalan love child aside, haven't there been numerous allegations of sexual harassment (whatever that means) against him?
The important detail in that situation is no woman has had to power to confront him, until a few years ago, and that woman that did just so happened to be part of the most powerful political family on the planet.

You really can't say anything without keeping that in mind.

Dude is not far off from a sociopath.

You really have to appreciate this wasn't one isolated incident, he harmed numerous people.

The guy doesn't have a neurological capacity for right and wrong.

The problem is there is some myth out there that people get more criminally inclined with less wealth they have.

Again utter bullshit created by liberals.

The reality is people just become better criminals with more money. Add in the fact that the more competitive and higher paying an evironment becomes the more it pays to be a sack of shit with no concern for others.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2014, 10:25:35 AM »
Craig titus
Venom vince
Tbombz

Hahaha!

Craigs is in a safe place.

One psycho less to worry for the time being

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2014, 10:27:46 AM »
Mathew Broderick killed a woman and her child in the 80's when he fell asleep while driving.

meh.. an accident, even a horrible one, doesn't really compare to actively drugging and raping girls for years.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2014, 10:53:44 AM »
The Matthew Broderick incident happened here in Ireland. He was drunk and driving on the wrong side of the road (forgot himself I suppose). He got off with it anyway and the family were very sore over it because he supposedly didn't really apologize.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2014, 10:56:33 AM »
The Matthew Broderick incident happened here in Ireland. He was drunk and driving on the wrong side of the road (forgot himself I suppose). He got off with it anyway and the family were very sore over it because he supposedly didn't really apologize.

lol.. damn.  falling asleep and falling asleep because you're drunk are certainly a bit different.  neither rise to drugging an raping even if the consequences resulted in death.  the perpetrator lacks intent.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2014, 10:58:40 AM »
lol.. damn.  falling asleep and falling asleep because you're drunk are certainly a bit different.  neither rise to drugging an raping even if the consequences resulted in death.  the perpetrator lacks intent.

Yeah, it pales in comparison to what the likes of Cosby have done, I agree. Here's the story anyway.

1987 car accident

On August 5, 1987, Broderick was in a car accident in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, while vacationing with Jennifer Grey, whom he had begun dating in semi-secrecy during the filming of Ferris Bueller's Day Off. The accident, which was the event through which their relationship became public, occurred when the rented BMW Broderick was driving crossed into the wrong lane and collided head-on with a Volvo driven by Anna Gallagher, 28, accompanied by her mother, Margaret Doherty, 63, who were both killed instantly in the accident. Broderick suffered a fractured leg, fractured ribs, a concussion, and a collapsed lung. Grey received minor injuries, including severe whiplash. Broderick told authorities he had no recollection of the crash and did not know why he was in the wrong lane. "I don't remember the day. I don't remember even getting up in the morning. I don't remember making my bed. What I first remember is waking up in the hospital, with a very strange feeling going on in my leg," he said at the time. Broderick was charged with causing death by dangerous driving and faced up to five years in prison, but was later convicted of the lesser charge of careless driving and fined $175,[20][21][22][23] which the victims' family called "a travesty of justice." Martin Doherty, whose sister and mother were killed in the crash, later stated that he forgave Broderick, amid plans to meet with Broderick in 2003, in order to gain a sense of closure. As of March 2014, the meeting has not taken place. In 2012, Broderick had been featured in a multi-million dollar Honda commercial aired during the Super Bowl in which he was highlighted driving a CR-V in homage to the Ferris Bueller movie. Doherty was quoted as saying that Broderick "wasn't the greatest choice of drivers knowing his past".[24]

edit: it doesn't say he was drunk I heard he was though somewhere but maybe he just made a mistake. Alot of Americans have had accidents in the more rural places in Ireland 'cos we've shitty roads once you deviate from the cities and they forget they're driving on the "wrong" side of the road.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2014, 11:00:50 AM »
Yeah, it pales in comparison to what the likes of Cosby have done, I agree. Here's the story anyway.

1987 car accident

On August 5, 1987, Broderick was in a car accident in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, while vacationing with Jennifer Grey, whom he had begun dating in semi-secrecy during the filming of Ferris Bueller's Day Off. The accident, which was the event through which their relationship became public, occurred when the rented BMW Broderick was driving crossed into the wrong lane and collided head-on with a Volvo driven by Anna Gallagher, 28, accompanied by her mother, Margaret Doherty, 63, who were both killed instantly in the accident. Broderick suffered a fractured leg, fractured ribs, a concussion, and a collapsed lung. Grey received minor injuries, including severe whiplash. Broderick told authorities he had no recollection of the crash and did not know why he was in the wrong lane. "I don't remember the day. I don't remember even getting up in the morning. I don't remember making my bed. What I first remember is waking up in the hospital, with a very strange feeling going on in my leg," he said at the time. Broderick was charged with causing death by dangerous driving and faced up to five years in prison, but was later convicted of the lesser charge of careless driving and fined $175,[20][21][22][23] which the victims' family called "a travesty of justice." Martin Doherty, whose sister and mother were killed in the crash, later stated that he forgave Broderick, amid plans to meet with Broderick in 2003, in order to gain a sense of closure. As of March 2014, the meeting has not taken place. In 2012, Broderick had been featured in a multi-million dollar Honda commercial aired during the Super Bowl in which he was highlighted driving a CR-V in homage to the Ferris Bueller movie. Doherty was quoted as saying that Broderick "wasn't the greatest choice of drivers knowing his past".[24]

losing a loved one because some asshole drives drunk is unimaginable.  on that note i never like ferris bueller's day off either and broderick always seemed like a tool bag. 

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2014, 11:56:34 AM »
Woody Allen, Polanski, Landis, and Vince Neil are biggies. There was some discussion, but they were unscathed.

Rob Lowe too. The Polanski thing was really, really bad.
:

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2014, 01:55:45 PM »

LOL, I thought you meant Floyd Landis.  That TZ movie debacle was awful.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2014, 02:07:31 PM »
losing a loved one because some asshole drives drunk is unimaginable.  on that note i never like ferris bueller's day off either and broderick always seemed like a tool bag. 

I thought he had been driving drunk, but this states the very opposite: http://nypost.com/2002/09/02/brodericks-guilt-actor-to-meet-with-irish-kin-of-fatal-87-car-wreck/

Here are a few details about what preceded the crash. 

Broderick, 25, was driving when, at about 3 o'clock in the afternoon, he and Grey, 27, pulled into a gas station just outside Enniskillen to ask directions. An off-duty policeman told Broderick his route was "just stupid" and offered to lead them to the right road. But the actor, on vacation from stage directions, declined and went his own way. "He wasn't going fast," says the policeman, who followed Broderick for a few miles. "Less than 40 mph."

Several miles and a sudden downpour later, the pair stopped at another gas station to get their bearings. It had stopped raining, but the pavement was still wet when they pulled back onto the open country road. Some speculate that Broderick may have started driving on the right out of American habit, instead of the left, the proper side in Ireland. Less than a mile down the road, which had no curves or obstructed views, Broderick's car collided head-on with a Volvo driven by Anna Gallagher, 28. She and her mother, Margaret Doherty, 63, were both pronounced dead on arrival at Erne Hospital.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2014, 02:32:05 PM »
Broderick is a hardcore homosexual. He made a deal with his horse-faced wife to beard him many years ago. Horse face is rumored to have another man and kids with the other man. There is no good reason Broderick would have to stay in the closet. It's not like he's some Alpha getting Tom Cruise type acting roles. Just goes to show you how fukced up in the head he really is. I guess he didn't want people to know that Ferris is actually a H0m0...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2014, 02:36:41 PM »
Rob Lowe too. The Polanski thing was really, really bad.
So super creepy Rob Lowe is true afterall.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2014, 02:40:18 PM »
Norm MacDonald raped and killed a disheveled teenage runaway in 1987.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2014, 02:49:16 PM »
Who else besides Bill Cosby is famous but has this terrible thing in their past that seems to have been entirely ignored?  (Politicians excluded, they are all scum of course).

There are many many more out there. If you dig around a bit you can for example find many musicians who slept with 12-14 year old girls back in the day.

In the UK you have Jimmy Savile, Gary Glitter who have been exposed as pedos but many more who have gotten away. Musicians/TV stars/politicians.

Wasn't there some groupie who claimed to have fucked David Bowie and his wife when she was 13? On and on it goes.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2014, 02:52:56 PM »
Off the top of my head

Pillowtalk
Basile
Booty

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2014, 02:59:16 PM »