Author Topic: somatropin ???  (Read 1568 times)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
somatropin ???
« on: February 20, 2006, 03:00:02 PM »
hey bros, whats happenin?

my buddy got some of this alittle while back from a dude that was using to get taller from his doc. now he wants to use it for our purposes. its has not been opened yet but on the cartridge it says june 04, is it not good? i have never seen gh like this cause it comes with a clicker and comes it 12mg (36iu) packages. I know div may be able to help but anyone, responses highly appriciated! thanks guys

muscle
muscle

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: somatropin ???
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 03:01:09 PM »
and if it still is good to use, how do u mix it up then put it in a slin barrel for use?

muscle
muscle

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 05:14:26 PM »
i dont think there would be any harm in trying... just might not me as potent..
grundle has no sack,

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 09:17:27 PM »
hey bros, whats happenin?
my buddy got some of this alittle while back from a dude that was using to get taller from his doc. now he wants to use it for our purposes. its has not been opened yet but on the cartridge it says june 04, is it not good? i have never seen gh like this cause it comes with a clicker and comes it 12mg (36iu) packages. I know div may be able to help but anyone, responses highly appriciated! thanks guys
muscle

I would at least try it @4IU ed and see if you feel a change.  It's so far expired that I doubt it has any potency left.

Good luck.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...