Author Topic: How often do some of you guys drink alcohol? Is it becoming a problem?  (Read 18246 times)

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
Re: How often do some of you guys drink alcohol? Is it becoming a problem?
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2014, 10:54:22 AM »
i refused.  i have a few asian friends since middle school.  their parents would usually put out a big spread just because they had a friend over.  i smelled it and tried to jin up the willpower.  couldn't do it. 

Epic

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2014, 10:57:40 AM »
Epic

i've eaten some pretty raunchy things in my life (giggity) but that was the one i just couldn't do.  i'd give it another go if i happen across it. 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2014, 11:22:26 AM »
lol man,sounds like me 100% back in the day, except i woke up one day and my buddy of 19 years was naked in bed with me and had a raging boner,i jumped up and my head was pounding and i was more worried that my ass might of took a pounding ???i actually started feeling my ass to see if it felt stretched or looser than normal,it felt ok but i was still scared.i woke him up and he started smiling at me,u guys know that smile a broad gives u in the morning after u fuck her real good? anyway i got pissed off and said (what the fuck dude)in a deep,pissed off voice,he said whats the matter and almost started crying,i said(what the fuck u mean whats the matter?) i said i wake up in my apartment and u r naked sleeping next to me with a hard cock.he was like (dude,chill out man nothing happened,we just fucked some broads last night and me and u banged them both right here in the bed and then he said i fell asleep drunk.man i was fucking pissed off

ROFLMAO you have the best stories ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2014, 11:24:19 AM »
;D Ha some people indeed become unpleasant when they drink.

Reminds me of the fact there's an actual IPA called the raging bitch. It's great.

Princess L's favorite drink ;D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2014, 11:26:50 AM »
Month's long fermented korean vegetables. You had the privelege to try? How was it?

It's excellent!  Like a garlicky, spicy sauerkraut.  As a matter of fact, that's exactly what it is....sauerkraut seasoned with garlic & chilies.

Very healthy, teeming with probiotic cultures

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2014, 11:28:30 AM »
It's excellent!  Like a garlicky, spicy sauerkraut.  As a matter of fact, that's exactly what it is....sauerkraut seasoned with garlic & chilies.

Yeah it's kind of like Blue cheese. Tastes good to me, but kind of disgusting when you think that it is moldy cheese.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2014, 11:33:07 AM »

lol.. never liked sauerkraut either.  yuck.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2014, 11:33:59 AM »

Your description doesn't sound to bad.

Though i wouldn't question mr Bulldog on this.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2014, 11:57:31 AM »
I must give props, good thread.

I turn 56 tomorrow so I have been through it for a while. Became dependant on pot at 13, booze and coke at 17 and continued that until I was about 30-32 years old. Quit the drugs @ 30 and quit the booze @ 32. I decided to take up weight lifting after that and began taking steroids shortly after. Took my last shot about about 6 weeks ago. Even after a bout with cancer and a blood disorder that put me in the hospital due to the steroid use I continued on with steroids.  About 3 months ago I was put in the hospital again. I had another issue with my blood due to the test I was taking.  It is called polycythemia. I had to have a pint of blood drained twice a week for 8 weeks until it thinned out. My hemotologist said if I did not quit the test I would permantely have to get my blood drained. They use 16 gauge needles in the crook of the arm to drain it. I finally got smart and quit the test. I have been off test for about 6 weeks and I miss the shit out of it. I loved the way it made me feel. But I don't miss those huge ass needles in my arm.

I have a very addictive personality. Addictions come in all types of forms. Now I don't drink, don't do drugs and don't juice. But I still enjoy life. But as you can tell even though I went through hell fucking up my body especially with the steroids. My addictive nature overpowered my common sense. Started at 13, quit at nearly 56. Lucky to be alive. I am not saying all this for pity. I did it to myself. I just thought my experience and what I went through might let someone know that you may be fine now but some of this shit takes it toll on your body years down the road.

Good luck to anyone trying to get clean.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2014, 12:35:12 PM »

I turn 56 tomorrow so I have been through it for a while. Became dependant on pot at 13, booze and coke at 17 and continued that until I was about 30-32 years old. Quit the drugs @ 30 and quit the booze @ 32. I decided to take up weight lifting after that and began taking steroids shortly after. Took my last shot about about 6 weeks ago. Even after a bout with cancer and a blood disorder that put me in the hospital due to the steroid use I continued on with steroids.  About 3 months ago I was put in the hospital again. I had another issue with my blood due to the test I was taking.  It is called polycythemia. I had to have a pint of blood drained twice a week for 8 weeks until it thinned out. My hemotologist said if I did not quit the test I would permantely have to get my blood drained. They use 16 gauge needles in the crook of the arm to drain it. I finally got smart and quit the test. I have been off test for about 6 weeks and I miss the shit out of it. I loved the way it made me feel. But I don't miss those huge ass needles in my arm.

I have a very addictive personality. Addictions come in all types of forms. Now I don't drink, don't do drugs and don't juice. But I still enjoy life. But as you can tell even though I went through hell fucking up my body especially with the steroids. My addictive nature overpowered my common sense. Started at 13, quit at nearly 56. Lucky to be alive. I am not saying all this for pity. I did it to myself. I just thought my experience and what I went through might let someone know that you may be fine now but some of this shit takes it toll on your body years down the road.

Thanks for sharing and I would honestly like to put to rest any bad blood between us.

I would never knowingly or purposely make fun of someone's disease or health problems.

So you had polycythemia because you were taking too much test?

So how are you coping with that? Is your natural test completely shut down?

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2014, 12:40:20 PM »

So basically you partied like a champ till 32? And then swapped that lifestyle for juicing (which in the end was the major onslaught on your health)?

By all means, though. Still happy to read you're doing good right now. And are okay with being clean/off.

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2014, 12:44:57 PM »
How could someone enjoy the taste of beer? Hops taste like shit.
Because not everybody is an estrogen filled balloon covered in dungeons and dragons tattoos

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2014, 12:46:24 PM »
I guess I should consider myself lucky. I never dabbled in rec drugs or even smoked cigs. I was able to get control of an alcohol problem that was only a few years in the making.

Now it's time to get lean and mean. I have lost 65 pounds before and I will do it again.

This is a pic of me when I was about 175-180 pounds (Probably around 3 years ago)

As you can see, alcohol was a major factor in my weight gain. It made me tired and lethargic all the time, not to mention all of those empty calories.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2014, 12:47:57 PM »
Thanks for sharing and I would honestly like to put to rest any bad blood between us.

I would never knowingly or purposely make fun of someone's disease or health problems.

So you had polycythemia because you were taking too much test?

So how are you coping with that? Is your natural test completely shut down?

I would like to put it to rest to. Let's consider it done and over with. Thank you!

Yes, the test was making me create too many red blood cells. The episode I had a few months ago I was feeling like shit for a week. Then I was at work and I could tell my blood pressure was high. I took it and it was 202/103. I was admitted to the hospital to drain my blood 3 times in 3 1/2 days. They have to use 16 ga needles because the blood is the consistency of ketchup. The first time this happened 7 years ago it thickened so bad it stroked out my colon. Luckily it did not stroke my heart. I had bad abdominal pains, went to shit and filled the bowl with blood. But like a dumb fuck I continued on steroids 2 weeks out of the hospital.

My test levels are actually not too bad. Staying in the low to mid 200's. Considering what I have done I am lucky. I do miss the feeling I got from the test but I think I finally am smart enough or more like not so hard headed to where I won't do it again.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2014, 12:48:33 PM »
Look at those triceps

Can you say HOOORRRRSSSSEEEEE SSSHHHOOOEEE!!!!!!!

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2014, 12:51:28 PM »
So basically you partied like a champ till 32? And then swapped that lifestyle for juicing (which in the end was the major onslaught on your health)?

By all means, though. Still happy to read you're doing good right now. And are okay with being clean/off.

I partied so fucking hard till 32, it was stupid. Staying up for days. Buddy own a topless bar in Orlando. I moved down there and sold coke to all his dancers. Needless to say I fucked dancers everynight. Just glad it was before AIDS was even heard of. Thanks for the kind words. I am doing great off of everything but test. I miss it. I would get a euphoric feeling from it. Plus I would get horny just looking at drywall.  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2014, 12:53:59 PM »
I am not a big fan of alcohol.

If I have to drink Alcohol, I can do maybe a glass or two of wine every now and then, as in once or twice a month at most.

I can stomach a good Riesling. I am also a fan of unorthodox wines, like that of fermented honey wine (like those consumed in Ethiopia, as well as some of the bigger Middle Eastern countries).

A well prepared Sangria can be nice too on occasion.

"1"

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2014, 12:58:44 PM »
I partied so fucking hard till 32, it was stupid. Staying up for days. Buddy own a topless bar in Orlando. I moved down there and sold coke to all his dancers. Needless to say I fucked dancers everynight. Just glad it was before AIDS was even heard of. Thanks for the kind words. I am doing great off of everything but test. I miss it. I would get a euphoric feeling from it. Plus I would get horny just looking at drywall.  ;D

Well, you can say one thing; you lived (and still do ofcourse  ;D)!

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2014, 01:02:08 PM »
Well, you can say one thing; you lived (and still do ofcourse  ;D)!

Well said. I have some great stories. True ones of course.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2014, 01:02:39 PM »
I don't know why I was drawn to vodka in particular? Maybe it was because it was milder tasting compared to rum, whiskey, bourbon etc....

I remember trying Jack Daniel's Honey Whiskey and thinking that it was some of the worst tasting shit ever! The best way to describe it would be: wet, moldy, cardboard.

One of the old guys in AA made me die laughing the other day. He said: "Most people are full of shit when it comes to alcohol. Most drinks taste like shit, and the only reason people put up with the taste, is because there is alcohol in it. "Oh I am a wine Connoisseur!" Bullshit! he said. They are just alcoholics. Why don't they just stuff a bunch of grapes in thier mouths then?"

;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2014, 01:22:52 PM »
my Dad drinks maybe 2 glasses of red wine most days, but is healthy and happy at 72.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2014, 01:35:57 PM »
I don't know why I was drawn to vodka in particular? Maybe it was because it was milder tasting compared to rum, whiskey, bourbon etc....

I remember trying Jack Daniel's Honey Whiskey and thinking that it was some of the worst tasting shit ever! The best way to describe it would be: wet, moldy, cardboard.

One of the old guys in AA made me die laughing the other day. He said: "Most people are full of shit when it comes to alcohol. Most drinks taste like shit, and the only reason people put up with the taste, is because there is alcohol in it. "Oh I am a wine Connoisseur!" Bullshit! he said. They are just alcoholics. Why don't they just stuff a bunch of grapes in thier mouths then?"

;D

Glad to hear you're having a blast at AA stallion.

I do ask myself here if you're not just seeking a problem? Todays offficial standard's of alcoholism are tighter than a ducks butt.

A true alcoholic is a person who drinks to the point of stomach ulcer's, puking a pint of blood and continuing straight away. Waking up and having shaking hands till a drink sinks in. Someone who sneakily drinks an odorless hard liquor during his daily job and bends himself in all kinds of ways to get it.

I can drink months every evening long by myself (or in good company) yet refrain myself from going to work smashed. I can also stay sober for prolonged periods of time.

Lot's of problem's but alcohol aint one  ;D

Take it easy

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2014, 01:39:14 PM »
my Dad drinks maybe 2 glasses of red wine most days, but is healthy and happy at 72.

Cardiologists say that's even healthier than not drinking for the heart and blood vessels.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2014, 01:46:49 PM »

HOLY SHIT MAN MY BEST FREIND HAD TO GO THRU THE SAME THING,he went to the hospital after having a stroke at 25yrs old and next thing i know hes getting all this blood drained every week from the doctor,he did it for about 3 months or less.he told me the same thing about the needles r huge as hell and it sucks getting the blood drained,that sucks man and sorry to hear that u had to go thru the cancer and the blood problem,i know its hard but try to stay clean man cause its just not worth your life. if i was u id start smoking weed again if u have to do anything thats the least harmful imo,but stay away from the roids man cause trust me the next thing is a stroke man and u dont want to go thru that shit.i have a addicting personality also and i jump from substance to substance and its a nightmare sometimes
R

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2014, 01:47:42 PM »
Glad to hear you're having a blast at AA stallion.

I do ask myself here if you're not just seeking a problem? Todays offficial standard's of alcoholism are tighter than a ducks butt.

A true alcoholic is a person who drinks to the point of stomach ulcer's, puking a pint of blood and continuing straight away. Waking up and having shaking hands till a drink sinks in. Someone who sneakily drinks an odorless hard liquor during his daily job and bends himself in all kinds of ways to get it.

I can drink months every evening long by myself (or in good company) yet refrain myself from going to work smashed. I can also stay sober for prolonged periods of time.

Lot's of problem's but alcohol aint one  ;D

Take it easy

I never went to work drunk either. But you have to ask yourself why you would drink everyday for months on end?

At the very least you are probaby abusing alcohol.

I never said I ever hit rock bottom, but I consider puking practically everyday (sometimes multiple times) a problem.

In any event you are poisoning your body.