Author Topic: Are pitbulls the most dangerous breed?  (Read 27608 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Are pitbulls the most dangerous breed?
« Reply #125 on: March 05, 2015, 02:19:06 PM »
I have two... they won't tear my face off but they will take over my pillow when I get up to go to the bathroom at night...

:D

X

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #126 on: March 05, 2015, 02:25:18 PM »

I want a doberman, just cool looking dogs

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: March 05, 2015, 02:44:46 PM »
But what about the 2 stories above where 2 little children were killed by pitbulls? I doubt these families were treating them badly, unless they had a history of abuse. Who knows. There is enough evidence to suggest that either pitbulls are more aggressive by nature or man really screwed up their genetic makeup by making them more aggressive. Or maybe its both.

I think that's it's both.. They are more aggressive so white trash, Mexicans and Hebrews breed them for that reason because their little brain thinks having a mean dog makes them "tougher" I guess.

Humans are the same way. Some are more aggressive then others... Hence Hebrews

According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites (per 100,000), and the victim rate 6 times higher (per 100,000). Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.[33][34][35]

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #128 on: March 05, 2015, 02:57:10 PM »
I think that's it's both.. They are more aggressive so white trash, Mexicans and Hebrews breed them for that reason because their little brain thinks having a mean dog makes them "tougher" I guess.

According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites (per 100,000), and the victim rate 6 times higher (per 100,000). Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.[33][34][35]

Well, I did read that some states are now making it a felony if your caught dog breeding. I think some states have this law, but others are now catching on. Perhaps that may stop some of the aggression.
X

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: March 05, 2015, 02:59:14 PM »
Well, I did read that some states are now making it a felony if your caught dog breeding. I think some states have this law, but others are now catching on. Perhaps that may stop some of the aggression.

I hope it does. You can easily breed more and more aggressive dogs. 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: March 05, 2015, 03:09:14 PM »

Similar to what we have other here, skinny little white fags with shitty crudely drawn tattoos and horizontally striped clothing swaggering down the street with an invisible roll of carpet under each arm and a Staffordshire bull terrier in tow, the dog instantly elevates them to prime Mike Tyson status

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #131 on: March 05, 2015, 03:09:23 PM »
I hope it does. You can easily breed more and more aggressive dogs. 

Not dog breeding. A felony for dog fighting. I spoke wrong.
X

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #132 on: March 05, 2015, 04:01:42 PM »
It's funny pitbull owners 9 out of 10 are always Hebrews or Mexicans, if they are white its white trailer trash. Hmmmm

and that's exactly why pit bulls are constantly in the news and in an animal shelter

E
E

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: March 05, 2015, 04:19:27 PM »
Right, so your the problem we are all talking about. lol what responsible pet owner doesnt neuter his dog? Come on bro, thats why the shelters are full of dogs. I can see allowing it if u never intend to have it off a leash around other animals, but thats what all people "say" they are gonna do. Next thing u know, a dog 3 houses down has 8 pups and 6 of those end up at a shelter once the family "moves" or "it snapped at my kid" or "it pees in my house" or the billion other fake excuses i hear at the shelter when people drop off an animal and pawn the responsibility off on someone else. Its a never ending cycle of stupidity . There are tons of "neutered" maLe dogs that get put down or never adopted at the shelter cuz some douche with a complex doesnt want a dog without balls...dont get me started on how twisted that shit is

Just about as weird and twisted as ordering a certain specific breed for a certain look. Dogs aint fashion accessories, hence why thugs end up with pits in the first place. Its backward logic and is just as bad as a thugs logic for wanting a specific dog. No one is impressed.

I really don't know where to begin with all this but there's a reason no police, army or other working dog is neutered.. and they somehow manage not to impregnate the neighbors animals

research what removing a dogs testicles does to it's health and temperament before you condemn another poor animal to a sub par life because of the Human Societies nonsense. Dr Karen Becker is a good place to start.

dogs without testosterone in their bodies can't do this ^

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: March 05, 2015, 06:32:59 PM »
I really don't know where to begin with all this but there's a reason no police, army or other working dog is neutered.. and they somehow manage not to impregnate the neighbors animals

research what removing a dogs testicles does to it's health and temperament before you condemn another poor animal to a sub par life because of the Human Societies nonsense. Dr Karen Becker is a good place to start.

dogs without testosterone in their bodies can't do this ^

Ok, are u in any of above mentioned professions? Do you work with dogs to hunt bad guys or rescue people?

So I made no points you agree with in my post?

So u just want a dog that bites good (according to your video you posted)? So you buy dogs to be a tool to be used, not as a family member? This sounds oddly like pitbull "thug" owners. I think we have very different ethical and idealogical view points here on this topic.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: March 05, 2015, 07:01:13 PM »
Ok, are u in any of above mentioned professions? Do you work with dogs to hunt bad guys or rescue people?

So u just want a dog that bites good (according to your video you posted)? So you buy dogs to be a tool to be used, not as a family member? This sounds oddly like pitbull "thug" owners. I think we have very different ethical and idealogical view points here on this topic.

yeah  ::)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutzhund

I'm hoping my dog will match both his national champion grandfather and great grandfather, but he's a big goofball so we'll see how he does. And while my dog is an absolute sweetheart I like knowing that he wouldn't just bark, piss on the floor or roll on his back if a Hebrew breaks into our house.

going on your other posts I can only imagine your feelings on shock collars or prongs in training.  

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 05, 2015, 07:01:42 PM »

obvious white trash, that dog needs therapy ::)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2015, 07:04:28 AM »
If a dog or  a human attacked me  my staffie would run and hide, worst bodyguard ever

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2015, 07:26:54 AM »

Most dog breeds were bred to be used as a tool. Dog breeds like terriers were used as ratters, or getting badgers out. Dogs like retrievers were used to retrieve waterfowl or other animals that were shot. Some dogs were bred to be herders, or watchdogs. It really is only until recently---maybe the 20th century, that dogs were seen as JUST pets and family members. That they were purchased to have as nothing more than companionship. Of course this has ways happened, but it has only been recent where this is the sole motivation.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2015, 08:48:55 AM »
fuck yeah my puppy is fearless he doesn't give a fuck, like a honeybadger

but he won't learn nothing  ;D
when my husky was a puppy i taught her tons of stuff she learned how to sit, run and jump on objects ,go back in her cage and more. she learned to sit on command  in less than five minutes. but as she got older she only listens when she wants to. i can yell for her to come but she'll ignore me till i flash a dog treat. by the way huskies were responsible for 6 percent of the deaths by dog in the usa. mine is 8 years old and never sick a day in her life, she contracted Lyme disease but the vet said she recycled her blood and it's gone now.
F

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2015, 09:10:33 AM »
Only good pit is a dead pit!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2015, 09:15:57 AM »
Only good pit is a dead pit!
Settle down, LittleJihad.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2015, 09:25:19 AM »
Settle down, LittleJihad.

We you get bitten don't say I didn't warn you.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #143 on: March 14, 2015, 09:42:34 AM »
We you get bitten don't say I didn't warn you.  ::)
More likely to be robbed by one of your "bruthas". ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: March 14, 2015, 12:50:11 PM »
Only good brew is a dead brew!

See how silly that sounds?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 14, 2015, 03:21:14 PM »

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #146 on: March 14, 2015, 03:35:19 PM »

I have had my pit for 9 years and she never snapped at me or hurt anybody.  The dog on the video is fucked up. This dog needs to be put down, plain and simple.  It has a defect.  Pits by nature want to love on humans. My pit will not stop licking people, babies etc. i give her tons of love, discipline, exercise (4 mile runs at least 4x week).   I wonder if this dog has been abused. A fearful dog is the worse. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #147 on: March 14, 2015, 04:49:55 PM »
I have had my pit for 9 years and she never snapped at me or hurt anybody.  The dog on the video is fucked up. This dog needs to be put down, plain and simple.  It has a defect.  Pits by nature want to love on humans. My pit will not stop licking people, babies etc. i give her tons of love, discipline, exercise (4 mile runs at least 4x week).   I wonder if this dog has been abused. A fearful dog is the worse. 

You let your pit lick babies? Are they your babies or others?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #148 on: March 14, 2015, 04:57:22 PM »
1. Dog saw others "assaulting" grandma and wanting to do the same?

2.Dog didn't like grandma and was looking for time when she was vulnerable?
3. Both?
4. Dog is just effed up.

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #149 on: March 14, 2015, 05:12:38 PM »
You let your pit lick babies? Are they your babies or others?
Both. She loves the salt on babies feet. My dog is very loving.  Again it is all monitored. I would never leave any dog alone with a baby or child.  Plus remember my dog is highly trained.