Author Topic: ug labs  (Read 2196 times)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
ug labs
« on: February 20, 2006, 04:12:51 PM »
anyone heard of nbg pharmaceuticals out of finland? i havent found it on google but heard through one message board that its prob a  new ug lab... the label does look shady but the substance does look milky like test and not just like water...... hopefully its good stuff.. my homeboy wouldnt do me wrong but the guy he gets it from might ... this i highly doubt that b/c of the fact he is dead scared of my homeboy and wouldnt f him over... lets jsut say my boy is on trial again for shooting two more people lol, not that i condone that its just i doubt this guy would pull a fast one on someone like that and they are good aquaintences

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: ug labs
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 07:14:50 PM »
Test should not look milky, not slightly, not at all, period.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 07:16:16 PM »
Test should not look milky, not slightly, not at all, period.
well that depends, if it's test suspension it would be normal for it to look like milk.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 07:28:22 PM »
well that depends, if it's test suspension it would be normal for it to look like milk.
True, but otherwise not in a million years.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 08:32:51 PM »
sorry wrong choice of words (milky)  lol.. it doesent look like water it looks like it has more viscosity... like i can see some tiny small airbubbles  in the fluid and they  dont rise to top cause its thicker then water.. and it is the off yellow color but when i turn my qv bottle over it seems a lil thicker then this new nbg stuff..... guess ill have to just try it and see

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 09:03:59 PM »
Post a pic

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2006, 09:28:37 PM »
anyone heard of nbg pharmaceuticals out of finland? i havent found it on google but heard through one message board that its prob a  new ug lab... the label does look shady but the substance does look milky like test and not just like water...... hopefully its good stuff.. my homeboy wouldnt do me wrong but the guy he gets it from might ... this i highly doubt that b/c of the fact he is dead scared of my homeboy and wouldnt f him over... lets jsut say my boy is on trial again for shooting two more people lol, not that i condone that its just i doubt this guy would pull a fast one on someone like that and they are good aquaintences

Test Suspension separates......it's not milky.  You can clearly see the particles settle at the bottom until you shake it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 09:15:25 AM »
Never heard for this stuff.
It would be good to see a pic.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2006, 03:06:50 PM »
ill try to get a pic up tonight.... looks really shady ,,, the thing that bugs me the most is it has a lot number on it yet theres no website and nothing on google

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2006, 03:25:03 PM »
now i feel alot better... after further research of come on some threads like this one with good praise of it

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=221621&highlight=nbg%2A