Author Topic: Gruber getting grilled/destroyed on CSPAN as we speak  (Read 3434 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Gruber getting grilled/destroyed on CSPAN as we speak
« on: December 09, 2014, 08:49:07 PM »
Every american should see this. Epic. Gruber is apologising like crazy...Issa/Gowdy/Amash owned him to oblivion. Obamacare being completely exposed on a fundamental level and this stuff should be bigger news than it is

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Gruber getting grilled/destroyed on CSPAN as we speak
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 09:55:25 PM »
And to his credit even Elijah Cummings tore him apart. What does it take for libs to realize that Obamacare is a fraud....like we've been saying. But, nothing will happen to this liar and no matter what happens obamacare (as useless as it is) will stay. The libs have been duped. But what do you expect as dumb as the left seem.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 10:37:54 PM »
And to his credit even Elijah Cummings tore him apart. What does it take for libs to realize that Obamacare is a fraud....like we've been saying. But, nothing will happen to this liar and no matter what happens obamacare (as useless as it is) will stay. The libs have been duped. But what do you expect as dumb as the left seem.

Conservatives are statistically dumber. It would've been worse

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 11:16:33 PM »
Conservatives are statistically dumber. It would've been worse

Haha, based on what? In this country they're the dumbest thing on two feet. Here you have an MIT professor lying his ass off on video not thinking he's being filmed and if found out the repercussions would be brutal.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 04:32:21 AM »
we've talked about the education levels of libs vs. conservatives.   not sure that's a debate we want to start, done that plenty of times here.

and calling libs dumb isthe WORST thing you can do.  Underestimating obama in 2008 and 2012 (when he was particularly beatable) may have led to dems winning the white house.

The MINUTE repubs say "Obama IS a formidable opponent" and "The dems HAVE been beating us on the get-out-the-vote part of election day", they will be able to adjust GOP strategy and start winning presidential elections.

Right now, the GOP is the football team that lost the past two games 48-10 and 38-3, and they're gloating about how terrible their opponent is.  Start treating the dems as a tough opponent with superior strategy, stop being delusional.  Dems HAVE kicked the shit out of repubs the last 2 prez elections, and if the repubs keep the same strategy (run a RINO, scream lib a lot, and refuse to use the impeachment power that america just gave them in both houses), well, keep seeing the same result.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 05:35:23 AM »
Big FNG Deal - Is ObamaCare repealed yet? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 06:00:36 AM »
Big FNG Deal - Is ObamaCare repealed yet? 

No.  We'll get the big circus with Gruber stumbling and apologizing, Rush will claim a victory because he was "vindicated" about Gruber, blah blah... a bunch of pundits will circle jerk each other and nothing will change legislatively.

Congress could handle this in 2015... cut the money, period.   Obama can't do amnesty without congress paying for it.  And, impeach his ass.  All the reasons republicans gave for not impeaching have dried up.  No excuse to keep obama in office now.  He's not even HALFWAY done with his term, and impeachment takes less than a year - so at the very least, obama is paralyzed fighting impeachment for a year, then out of office for what would have been his last year.

Had repubs started impeachment already, there would be no amnesty.  Serious food for thought.  Were rush's reasons more important than stopping amnesty?  (not you, 33/soul, I know you support amnesty)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2014, 06:04:04 AM »
Nothing is going to happen so long as Boehner is speaker - he is there to protect that Kenyan fagget

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2014, 06:09:15 AM »
Nothing is going to happen so long as Boehner is speaker - he is there to protect that Kenyan fagget

It's not just boehnner  - it's RINOs in general.

Boehnner, Rush, Hannity, Romney, and all the people calling themselves repubs but voting clinton, living in lib states, acting like half-libs and screaming "lib!" the loudest... they ALL want to keep obama IN office, not impeach him.

They're enabling him.  They are the valet giving the car keys to the town drunk and sending him driving home every night.  Sure, Libs are the one that served him the beer... but Valet could EASILY put those keys away and leave town drunk (obama) powerless, sitting on the curb, so he could do no damage in society.

They approve obama budgets, they give him green light on ISIS plans, they approved libya, and they keep him in office by keeping impeachment off the table. 

They're keeping him in office - no matter what their "words", their lack of impeachment willingness says they want to keep him in office  :(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2014, 08:33:56 AM »
we've talked about the education levels of libs vs. conservatives.   not sure that's a debate we want to start, done that plenty of times here.

and calling libs dumb isthe WORST thing you can do.  Underestimating obama in 2008 and 2012 (when he was particularly beatable) may have led to dems winning the white house.

The MINUTE repubs say "Obama IS a formidable opponent" and "The dems HAVE been beating us on the get-out-the-vote part of election day", they will be able to adjust GOP strategy and start winning presidential elections.

Right now, the GOP is the football team that lost the past two games 48-10 and 38-3, and they're gloating about how terrible their opponent is.  Start treating the dems as a tough opponent with superior strategy, stop being delusional.  Dems HAVE kicked the shit out of repubs the last 2 prez elections, and if the repubs keep the same strategy (run a RINO, scream lib a lot, and refuse to use the impeachment power that america just gave them in both houses), well, keep seeing the same result.

Only stating facts. Don't get confused just because they pulled some degree out their ass. See my upcoming thread on higher education.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2014, 09:25:36 AM »
Only stating facts. Don't get confused just because they pulled some degree out their ass. See my upcoming thread on higher education.

Cool - Repubs are more informed on the issues (comes with being older, often retired, and having more time to look at issues, versus younger dem voters in college, working fulltime, raising kids, sometimes all at once)

I always thought Dems were, on average, more educated, but I'd love to read otherwise.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2014, 09:35:48 AM »
Cool - Repubs are more informed on the issues (comes with being older, often retired, and having more time to look at issues, versus younger dem voters in college, working fulltime, raising kids, sometimes all at once)

I always thought Dems were, on average, more educated, but I'd love to read otherwise.

you're high

I know a ton of older/retired Republicans and they are the least informed people on the planet

they live in an echo chamber of Fox News and right wing chain emails

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2014, 09:52:33 AM »
you're high

I know a ton of older/retired Republicans and they are the least informed people on the planet

Studies show that repubs ARE more informed on the issues.   On average of course.

And dems ARE more educated.

And schools DO lean left.

And more of the population IS liberal.

I know people only agree with some of that, but we've seen it discussed plenty on getbig, plenty of studies done.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2014, 10:41:01 AM »
you're high

Funny, where do you get your news from? What do you read that makes you such the low info voter or just low info in general?

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2014, 11:38:27 AM »
you're high

Get hour head out of your ass... I know 27 liberals and every single one of them is confused by traffic lights and elevators... they spend their days climbing the stairs to traffic court

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2014, 01:35:51 PM »

But you don't have any higher education?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2014, 01:37:07 PM »
Funny, where do you get your news from? What do you read that makes you such the low info voter or just low info in general?

Your info are biased right wing hives. Are you a high info voter?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2014, 04:50:23 AM »
Get hour head out of your ass... I know 27 liberals and every single one of them is confused by traffic lights and elevators... they spend their days climbing the stairs to traffic court
Hahah now that's funny shit

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2014, 01:58:14 PM »
I don't know why he's apologizing, all he did was tell the truth.