Author Topic: Who thinks they have mental issues/addiction  (Read 21707 times)

mazfit

• Getbig III
Who thinks they have mental issues/addiction
« on: December 10, 2014, 08:18:43 AM »
i couldnt imagine going out of the house without being stared at, usually by young lads hu shout either fukin hell hes stacked or roidy.

women dont seem to care as much. u do get the sluts who all grab each other as you walk past ect.

comments from my girlfriends friends.....god is that your boyfriend he is huge, ive never seen anything like it in my life!!!

i think some of us are lying if we say we do it to challange our selves and become better.

if all we cared about was getting better we would do long distance running or sprinting, or a sport thaty didnt envolve how you looked........ and only improving how you looked.

i iwll go to pretty much any length to get bigger and leaner.

i stoped rec drug use, which is a good thing even though i know alot of bodybuilders who a narcotic addicts, for me going on benders and then not wanting to train for 2-3 days fuks your growth up, let alone tren + narc = pysophatic paranoid fool seriously.

its no different than being addicted to fashion as a lad, before bodybuilding i used to spend 1000s on clothes outfits ect to stand out in a club ect....now a tight v neck tshirt and some tight jeans do me.
coz bodybuiilders look good in everything - we make the clothes.  now im addicted to steroids and hgh to look better.

not i dont even go clubbing i may go bars once a month, and only if im pumped and looking big, if not forget about it.

just a warning to people - the bodybuilding game can be a lonely, definately is an expensive lifestyle that once you start the mega dosing, will change your personality it will.
for the better? i dunno i used to be a huge attention seeker in my actions a loud mouth hated by many, called an attention seeking arrogent wanker.

now im pretty quite keep myself to myself - could just be growing up .

but there are days i feel trapped inside my own head im a deeop thinkier anyway.
i think gear - espesially tren exsasobates this.

what are your guys thoughts, from those DEEP IN THE CULT - to those who just use drugs and how has it changed you if atall..

remember i am mega dosing, gear at low doses is pretty harmless mentally and physcally

foodie

Re: Who thinks they have mental issues/addiction
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 03:02:16 PM »
Well, I think everyone builds their identity around something. A billionaire would buy private jets, yachts etc., a rock star would tour the world with his band make albums etc. So a bodybuilder builds their identity around muscles,  nothing really wrong with that. Only thing is that if one day you have to stop the drug use you'll lose your identity, and it'll be ridiculously depressing. Whereas another endeavour like aiming to be a rich guy, you can be billionaire until you die haha. Maybe you can try working on another hobby, like music or art or something and distinguish yourself in that endeavour, so that bodybuilding isn't you only life.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 06:26:19 PM »
What's your current stack bro? Curios to what kind of doses you run. I know what you mean about not wanting to go out if you don't look pumped feel like you look good. I use one of those bands to pump myself up before I go out. Sometimes I feel like an idiot but it has become an addiction. Sometimes at work I go in the bathroom and take my shirt off and stare at myself for awhile. I have developed a serious body dymsorphia issue. If my arms aren't veiny and pumped it bothers the bell out of me.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 06:32:26 PM »
What's your current stack bro? Curios to what kind of doses you run. I know what you mean about not wanting to go out if you don't look pumped feel like you look good. I use one of those bands to pump myself up before I go out. Sometimes I feel like an idiot but it has become an addiction. Sometimes at work I go in the bathroom and take my shirt off and stare at myself for awhile. I have developed a serious body dymsorphia issue. If my arms aren't veiny and pumped it bothers the bell out of me.

that is seriously fucked up... But pissingly hilarious to read.
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 06:38:15 PM »
that is seriously fucked up... But pissingly hilarious to read.

Lol I know it's a real sickness.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 06:43:34 PM »
Lol I know it's a real sickness.

But... I was dieting this summer and was checking my abs (I NEVER do this...) and a guy walked in the bathroom where I was having dinner and felt like such a fuckin douchebag, lol!
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 07:12:06 PM »
But... I was dieting this summer and was checking my abs (I NEVER do this...) and a guy walked in the bathroom where I was having dinner and felt like such a fuckin douchebag, lol!

I only do it in big one person bathrooms that you can lock the door. Still gay but no one sees.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2014, 11:38:17 PM »
i take pics of my abs in bathrooms at university when the lighting is good

when someone walks in quickly put shirt down and pretend ur texting lmao

sometimes not a single fuck is given and i take pics of myself while someone else is pissing behind me lol

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 02:25:16 AM »
Thanks now you've all made me realize I have a problem as well since I do the same shit

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2014, 05:14:28 AM »
I do.

im a pro bodybuilder yes, why because i love competition always have.

but on the outside of it

i couldnt imagine going out of the house without being stared at, usually by young lads hu shout either fukin hell hes stacked or roidy.

women dont seem to care as much. u do get the sluts who all grab each other as you walk past ect.

comments from my girlfriends friends.....god is that your boyfriend he is huge, ive never seen anything like it in my life!!!

i think some of us are lying if we say we do it to challange our selves and become better.

if all we cared about was getting better we would do long distance running or sprinting, or a sport thaty didnt envolve how you looked........ and only improving how you looked.

i stoped rec drug use, which is a good thing even though i know alot of bodybuilders who a narcotic addicts, for me going on benders and then not wanting to train for 2-3 days fuks your growth up, let alone tren + narc = pysophatic paranoid fool seriously.

its no different than being addicted to fashion as a lad, before bodybuilding i used to spend 1000s on clothes outfits ect to stand out in a club ect....now a tight v neck tshirt and some tight jeans do me.
coz bodybuiilders look good in everything - we make the clothes.  now im addicted to steroids and hgh to look better.

not i dont even go clubbing i may go bars once a month, and only if im pumped and looking big, if not forget about it.

once you become ADDICTED to this game - where bodybuilding almost comes before everything, hell ive thought about ending my relationship, and moving back to my parents to save £500 a month to spend on gear.......hell i did move home, told the gf that i needed to start saving money instead of burning it on rent - MONEY NOT SAVED MONEY GONE TO HGH.

just a warning to people - the bodybuilding game can be a lonely, definately is an expensive lifestyle that once you start the mega dosing, will change your personality it will.
for the better? i dunno i used to be a huge attention seeker in my actions a loud mouth hated by many, called an attention seeking arrogent wanker.

now im pretty quite, known as the good looking huge Ita***an

but there are days i feel trapped inside my own head im a deeop thinkier anyway.

WOULD I CHANGE IT ......... NOT UNTILL I REACH MY GOAL..........

what are your guys thoughts, from those DEEP IN THE CULT - to those who just use drugs and how has it changed you if atall..

remember i am mega dosing and going for trophies, gear at low doses is pretty harmless mentally and physcally

I'm not even a IFBB pro or anywhere near close to it by USA standards, but I do agree it really does change you whole mindset, If I were a pro man! I don't know what I would be doing to get all my off-season prep money an then comp season money.All I really want for christmas is some more inprov,ents in mt delts and wished I had lower lat insertions!

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2014, 07:07:25 AM »
Great replys guys.

the comment about being rockstar or being rich yeah ive often thought if i put as much effort into business as i did this.......but then id want to be stacked and rich lol cba to get out of a ferrarri at 11 stone haha.

My other passion was used to be in a rock band i play guitar and used to be awsome at using music production software cubase, pro tools ect. also used to sing and play bass - but havent picked up the guitar since bodybuilding, doesnt really interest me now.

the question about current stack - just changed today 

140mg prop ed ( dont jab wednesday and saturdays mainly coz i cant as sites are sore)
200mg tren ed
140 mg mast ed
100 mg NPP ed
test 400 3ml a week
hgh 5ius a day
slin worked up to 20 ius morning 10 ius pre workout 4 times a week.
150mg naps day ( will stop this soon as effecting appitite )
25mcg t3
ghrp2 and mod grf x3 a day

weekly aas
1000mg tren week
700- 800 mast week
700- 800 prop week
 1200mg test mix long and short week
npp 500-600 week

i almost always check my abs in any private toilet.

i think if i gave up bodybuilding i would submerge myself into something else.

Ps. my mrs asked me what i wanted for xmas - straight up said hgh please. lol

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2014, 07:40:41 AM »
You definitely have mental problems as you keep claiming your a pro, yet all the british guys know no 24 yr olds have wone the british overall since flex lewis, and youdont sound welsh.....

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2014, 07:58:01 AM »
im not 24 you bellend which i said right at the begining, if you look at any of my first posts it clearly says, no ages, nationalaties or location in the uk is real. if i didnt want to be identified why on god green earth would i post my real age narrowing it down to....no one. how u can read from thids im not welsh from this is beyond me either.

i also said im not mazfit the fitness guy all over the internet i just picked this name for shits

it dunt matter what you believe, just know the shit i say is comming from a young pros angle. couldnt give two flying fucks what you or you 'pro mates' which i probably know all of anyway think.

if im going to have shits n giggles with a female on here whos 25 im gna say.....yeah you got it.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2014, 06:03:19 PM »
Great replys guys.

the comment about being rockstar or being rich yeah ive often thought if i put as much effort into business as i did this.......but then id want to be stacked and rich lol cba to get out of a ferrarri at 11 stone haha.

My other passion was used to be in a rock band i play guitar and used to be awsome at using music production software cubase, pro tools ect. also used to sing and play bass - but havent picked up the guitar since bodybuilding, doesnt really interest me now.

the question about current stack - just changed today 

140mg prop ed ( dont jab wednesday and saturdays mainly coz i cant as sites are sore)
200mg tren ed
140 mg mast ed
100 mg NPP ed
test 400 3ml a week
hgh 5ius a day
slin worked up to 20 ius morning 10 ius pre workout 4 times a week.
150mg naps day ( will stop this soon as effecting appitite )
25mcg t3
ghrp2 and mod grf x3 a day

weekly aas
1000mg tren week
700- 800 mast week
700- 800 prop week
 1200mg test mix long and short week
npp 500-600 week

i almost always check my abs in any private toilet.

i think if i gave up bodybuilding i would submerge myself into something else.

Ps. my mrs asked me what i wanted for xmas - straight up said hgh please. lol

So youre touching 4g a week in total...
Do you ever take time off?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2014, 07:11:27 PM »
I do.

i love competition always have.

but on the outside of it

coz bodybuiilders look good in everything - we make the clothes.  now im addicted to steroids and hgh to look better.

once you become ADDICTED to this game - where bodybuilding almost comes before everything, hell ive thought about ending my relationship, and moving back to my parents to save £500 a month to spend on gear.......hell i did move home, told the gf that i needed to start saving money instead of burning it on rent - MONEY NOT SAVED MONEY GONE TO HGH.

now im pretty quite, known as the good looking huge Ita***an

WOULD I CHANGE IT ......... NOT UNTILL I REACH MY GOAL..........

remember i am mega dosing and going for trophies, gear at low doses is pretty harmless mentally and physcally

Wow man thats brutal. I understand what you mean though. I get compliments (from men) of course and yeah it almost starts to become your identity. Like you want to keep it up for the positive reinforcement. I try to not let it define me though. I take times off from really going hard in the gym. I practice guitar, play with my dogs, fish, yardwork, study interesting things, etc. you NEED another hobby. Even if its small.

I am curious though.
1. Do you have a career?
2. Insurance?
3. Family know what you do? Do they think your insane?
4. Bloodwork? And dont lie and say its always good. 25 HDL is not good, no matter what bro science online tells you.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2014, 10:51:00 PM »
Wow.....You are a fucking savage props to you I was going mentally insane just running 500mg tren ace a week I can't even fathom that much tren and all that other gear on top of it

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2014, 11:41:02 PM »
im not 24 you bellend which i said right at the begining, if you look at any of my first posts it clearly says, no ages, nationalaties or location in the uk is real. if i didnt want to be identified why on god green earth would i post my real age narrowing it down to....no one. how u can read from thids im not welsh from this is beyond me either.

i also said im not mazfit the fitness guy all over the internet i just picked this name for shits

it dunt matter what you believe, just know the shit i say is comming from a young pros angle. couldnt give two flying fucks what you or you 'pro mates' which i probably know all of anyway think.

if im going to have shits n giggles with a female on here whos 25 im gna say.....yeah you got it.

No italian looking pros at all in the past few decades... you lot are a bunch of mugs if your swallowing this shit

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2014, 12:00:53 AM »
Great replys guys.

your weekly dosages are way off from what you stated when you numbered every AAS

does your week only have 5 days? :D or do you not inject on weekends?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2014, 12:25:24 AM »
I do.
 i love competition always have.
but on the outside of it
I have never refused the request from any woman who asked, "Let me see your MUSCLES!"...not once...ever.  I have flexed my biceps in bars for girls who asked.  I have taken them out to parking lots and stripped to the waist for them. I love it when it happens.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2014, 02:04:05 AM »
No italian looking pros at all in the past few decades... you lot are a bunch of mugs if your swallowing this shit

What don't u get about any thing I say about my nationality isn't real

And actually there are quite a few under 30 ifbb pros in Great Britain with Italian in them

Is this all because u want everyone to think it's all about training and diet
Pros don't take this much. If so don't lie to everyone coz that's BULSHIT.

You know theese dosages are legit - hell my hgh and insulin are a fraction of what some use.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2014, 02:08:09 AM »
Wow man thats brutal. I understand what you mean though. I get compliments (from men) of course and yeah it almost starts to become your identity. Like you want to keep it up for the positive reinforcement. I try to not let it define me though. I take times off from really going hard in the gym. I practice guitar, play with my dogs, fish, yardwork, study interesting things, etc. you NEED another hobby. Even if its small.

I am curious though.
1. Do you have a career?
2. Insurance?
3. Family know what you do? Do they think your insane?
4. Bloodwork? And dont lie and say its always good. 25 HDL is not good, no matter what bro science online tells you.

Yeah buddy I have a degree and work using my degree 9-5
free health care in the uk
No they don't they questions me on it due to size
Bloodwork no specific numbers - have been to hospital a few times for various things

Liver and heart are good
Kidneys are working hard however this could be due to the constant protein breakdown of being large has

I tell the truth about everything

If local hero doesn't wants to question that's up to him

If you want to take my experience take it if you don't that's no problem

But everything i say is 100% the truth to the T - except specifics about my details.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2014, 02:09:14 AM »
your weekly dosages are way off from what you stated when you numbered every AAS

does your week only have 5 days? :D or do you not inject on weekends?

I take two days off due to site sourness

Would be better to dose every day tho

my posts states that doses changed yesterday, tbh sometimes i stick 3ml in sometimes 4ml as long as i hit around those numbers?

oh hes lying about his doses he doesnt take this much hes not a pro it would be to expensive

to quote local hero - you lot are mugs if your believing this

well here is the gear. looks the same to me TO THE FUCKING T SIR TO THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING T

windows print screen

fFOR THE LAST TIME I DONT LIE ABOUT DOESES, BRANDS, THAT IM A PRO,
 i lie about everything else do do with my details.

if it starts getting to personal here a-  i will leave - even though i enjoy the banter its not worth getting found out just so i can give an insight into the life its not benefiting me in any way.

this is month worth
how can u afford it - like ive said before coach guru whatever u want to call him gets it - sorts me out - as a student. - no G4P No drug dealing

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2014, 02:33:30 AM »
I have never refused the request from any woman who asked, "Let me see your MUSCLES!"...not once...ever.  I have flexed my biceps in bars for girls who asked.  I have taken them out to parking lots and stripped to the waist for them. I love it when it happens.

lmao

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2014, 02:34:31 AM »
So youre touching 4g a week in total...
Do you ever take time off?

a few weeks here and here on low tes and tren maybe 400/400 longest has been a month at 400/400

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2014, 05:10:00 AM »
I take two days off due to site sourness

Would be better to dose every day tho

my posts states that doses changed yesterday, tbh sometimes i stick 3ml in sometimes 4ml as long as i hit around those numbers?

oh hes lying about his doses he doesnt take this much hes not a pro it would be to expensive

to quote local hero - you lot are mugs if your believing this

well here is the gear. looks the same to me TO THE FUCKING T SIR TO THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING T

windows print screen

fFOR THE LAST TIME I DONT LIE ABOUT DOESES, BRANDS, THAT IM A PRO,
 i lie about everything else do do with my details.

if it starts getting to personal here a-  i will leave - even though i enjoy the banter its not worth getting found out just so i can give an insight into the life its not benefiting me in any way.

this is month worth
how can u afford it - like ive said before coach guru whatever u want to call him gets it - sorts me out - as a student. - no G4P No drug dealing

Some of those are UK domestic UGL.
Do you not use pharma grade HGH?
Hyge is shite