Author Topic: Brit (ex)Billioanire Killed by Feminism  (Read 4214 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Brit (ex)Billioanire Killed by Feminism
« on: December 11, 2014, 02:00:36 AM »

Firefighters had to cut through the railings with an angle grinder before the body could be removed

Scot Young, 52, once one of Britain's wealthiest men, suffered horrific injuries after plummeting four storeys from a window of his luxury central London penthouse on Monday night. His death came a year after the end of a six-year High Court divorce battle with his ex-wife Michelle.

Says she cannot work because running her legal case is a full-time job – several times during our interview she breaks off to take calls from lawyers. So what is she living on? ‘I’d rather not talk to you about that'

She said at the time: 'I have made a stand for women.  My case has exposed the woeful shortcomings of the family law system. 'I don't want to go through this for nothing, I want to see the law changed to protect women like me with children by men who conveniently find they suddenly have no assets when they want to go off with a younger woman.' 'I think and hope this case is making history'

She hired 13 lawyers, plus accountants and spent £6.5m in legal bills. He claims he was being followed by private investigators...etc.

NOW HE'S DEAD.

Men suffer a lot in silence, they toughen it up, take it on the chin and for this reason society doesn't cut them any slack. But sometimes the pipe bursts, I hope she's happy now his ex-wife.

S

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Brit (ex)Billioanire Killed by Feminism
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 02:17:58 AM »
How did he lose his money?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 04:15:26 AM »
How did he lose his money?

He says he lost it in a bad real estate deal in Moscow. But hasn't provided proof of this, but he was borrowing money from friends to live off and was declared Bankrupt.

S

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 04:29:54 AM »
13 vultures...

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2014, 07:09:20 AM »
13 vultures...

+8 private investigators

He basically told her to forget it as he went bust (true or not) she didn't buy it and made it her full time job to hound him for 7 years. she spent £1million per annum on this.
S

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2014, 08:02:35 AM »
Yes - and she had dollar signs in her eyes.

Can you imagine it - if the guy was broke and living off borrowed money - he'd have been putting most of it to defending himself against her rabid legal team.

And she says she was making a stand for women.

What an evil fucking cun t.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2014, 08:10:13 AM »
cu nt
T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2014, 08:17:13 AM »
Poor bastard, should have took the bitch out with him

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 08:49:03 AM »
I bet he has some trusts and that was the friend money

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2014, 08:57:08 AM »
Looks like he had a taste for demanding women, why end up with a young demanding brat whilst you have an ex-wife hung on fleecing you dry. I never understand men who get tied up and take on new pussy stress whilst the old pussy is still dishing dirt.

Reality show: Mr Young and his fiancée were filmed viewing a Marylebone flat but she said she 'deserved better'

S

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2014, 09:15:22 AM »
Looks like he had a taste for demanding women, why end up with a young demanding brat whilst you have an ex-wife hung on fleecing you dry. I never understand men who get tied up and take on new pussy stress whilst the old pussy is still dishing dirt.

There must always be pussy.

But not pussy stress.

Just some pussy ends up being a bit less temporary than you initially envisaged.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2014, 10:50:22 AM »

Reality show: Mr Young and his fiancée were filmed viewing a Marylebone flat but she said she 'deserved better'

It's one thing to be hitting that. It's another thing to believe it's relationship material...