Author Topic: Things I've seen at the gym this week...  (Read 15752 times)

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
Things I've seen at the gym this week...
« on: December 11, 2014, 08:54:15 AM »
This chick... The resident gym skank, I'm so confused by her. She stands on dumbbells while squatting with another one. She makes funny faces while trying not to fall off. What exactly is this doing for her?

Creepy guy bench pressing, just the bar, with his head lifted. Again confused.

Girls sitting on machines using Facebook doing an average of 1 rep per minute.

What have you seen that just makes you shakes your head?

Waller

• Getbig IV
Re: Things I've seen at the gym this week...
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 08:55:34 AM »
Shadow boxing between sets.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 09:02:21 AM »
people who sing along with their headphones while doing cardio.

people that drop/toss the 35 pound dumbbells upon completion of their incline bench presses.

people that are gassy that even bother showing up to the gym.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 09:03:12 AM »
Man I'm so glad I don't go to the gym for my training anymore. Worst was this fat guy who I kid you not would leave puddles of sweat on the equipment, not just smears of it, fucking puddles!

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2014, 09:06:33 AM »
Fuckheads doing crossfit bullshit in the dumbell free weight area. Seriously, I want to kill these morons.

Also ignorant fucks that stand 5 inches from dumbbell rack doing whatever movements. STEP AWAY so others can get dumbbells. Stop blocking the rack.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2014, 09:09:09 AM »
The person with the gym bag full of stuff scattered all over the place like it's their apartment

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2014, 09:09:48 AM »
Twinks moving benches into the squat rack to seated behind the neck presses with 65 pounds on the bar....on a good day they work up to 75 pounds  :-\

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2014, 09:10:15 AM »
Gym was quiet this morning. Only other dudes there were complete douche bags. One dude leaves his water bottle on a window ledge. No matter were he was he walked over to get a drink. Why not just take the fucking bottle with you. Another dude was power walking to the drinking fountain after every set. Get a fucking water bottle. The other guy was doing a punching movement with 10lbs on the hammer incline. Musta been an mma fighter.
I need a home gym.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 09:20:11 AM »
Guy camps out on the benchpress with gear laid out around him, gym bag, water, book, does a set of benches, a set of concentration curls, then walks in the other room, walks on the treadmill, then comes back and sits on his benchpress bench reading a book for 5-10 minutes until his next circuit. And he's a surly asshole on top of it...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2014, 09:23:29 AM »
I saw some dude fucking a chick on a bench the other day!*

* I have a home gym

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2014, 09:30:34 AM »
Gym was quiet this morning. Only other dudes there were complete douche bags. One dude leaves his water bottle on a window ledge. No matter were he was he walked over to get a drink. Why not just take the fucking bottle with you. Another dude was power walking to the drinking fountain after every set. Get a fucking water bottle. The other guy was doing a punching movement with 10lbs on the hammer incline. Musta been an mma fighter.
I need a home gym.

sometimes man i get the urge to bring my double barrell to the gym with me and put these fucktards out of their misery,i picture it in my mind everyday i work out.i go over the scenario on how it would play out,i walk in with my usual gym bag, i have the double barrell in there with some sweats hanging over the edge of it so they cant see the tip,right in the middle of my set of tri pushdowns i just reach in my gym bag and out it comes, BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,people r running everywhere but i positioned myself at the main entrance so theyr pretty much trapped,unless they run for the back door. im GOD now and i order everyone on the floor and i start walking by people ive hated and start pissing on their faces,then i take their girlfreinds and start fucking them while everyone watches.then i just start blasting away again and get as many as i can,before i leave i scream(GETBIG RULES)then i jump in my car and speed off down the highway.COPS r on my trail but i lose them,then i pull into a planet fitness and knock them off two, man im getting a major boner just thinking about this shit.
R

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2014, 09:37:44 AM »
Sounds like a screenplay for falling down 2

sometimes man i get the urge to bring my double barrell to the gym with me and put these fucktards out of their misery,i picture it in my mind everyday i work out.i go over the scenario on how it would play out,i walk in with my usual gym bag, i have the double barrell in there with some sweats hanging over the edge of it so they cant see the tip,right in the middle of my set of tri pushdowns i just reach in my gym bag and out it comes, BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,people r running everywhere but i positioned myself at the main entrance so theyr pretty much trapped,unless they run for the back door. im GOD now and i order everyone on the floor and i start walking by people ive hated and start pissing on their faces,then i take their girlfreinds and start fucking them while everyone watches.then i just start blasting away again and get as many as i can,before i leave i scream(GETBIG RULES)then i jump in my car and speed off down the highway.COPS r on my trail but i lose them,then i pull into a planet fitness and knock them off two, man im getting a major boner just thinking about this shit.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2014, 09:40:28 AM »
I saw some dude fucking a chick on a bench the other day!*

* I have a home gym

Either you also have mirrors or you're a cuckholding muthafucka!! Haha

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2014, 09:44:05 AM »
I saw a guy wearing a bandana with a beanie on top of the bandana, tanktop and a lot of tattoos, and carrying around starbucks coffee. Sips his coffee then does a set.

Another guy working out in jeans.
X

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2014, 09:47:04 AM »
I saw a guy wearing a bandana with a beanie on top of the bandana, tanktop and a lot of tattoos, and carrying around starbucks coffee. Sips his coffee then does a set.

Another guy working out in jeans.

There's a badass old lady that works out in jean shorts and a bandana.

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2014, 09:49:10 AM »
Dipshits using a bench and another mobile bench for triceps workouts. 

Assholes facebooking the entire time while at the preacher curl.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2014, 09:49:48 AM »

There's a badass old lady that works out in jean shorts and a bandana.

if youre an old lady, you can get away with it, because any old person who wears a bandana, is by default, badass.

if youre younger than 50, you just look like a moron.
X

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2014, 09:53:36 AM »
I have… seen things you people wouldn't believe…
The old man in the showers. I watched crossfiters circle jerk near the parking gate.
All those… moments… will be lost in time, like gains off the juice.
Time… to pin…

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2014, 09:59:04 AM »
if youre an old lady, you can get away with it, because any old person who wears a bandana, is by default, badass.

if youre younger than 50, you just look like a moron.

Well I'm halfway to 50 BUT I have a lot of tattoos so can I pull it off?  Yates style of course...

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2014, 10:18:47 AM »
Blokes Throwing a quick left right at the top of every rep on sit ups. Intimidating

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2014, 10:23:06 AM »
Pull downs behind the head.....especially with their heads dropped. SMH

It's even funnier when they're red in the face trying to keep their head straight up. Ugh!

This is NOT an exercise! Drives me crazy!

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2014, 10:23:17 AM »

Pure poetry sir! I think every getbigger has one of these in the back of his head.

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2014, 10:23:40 AM »
I saw someone dealifting under 280...and it wasn't even a warmup.  I was appalled.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2014, 10:38:07 AM »
Well I'm halfway to 50 BUT I have a lot of tattoos so can I pull it off?  Yates style of course...

just dont show them off at the gym. wear a sweatshirt.
X

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2014, 10:43:43 AM »
just dont show them off at the gym. wear a sweatshirt.

That's actually exactly how I workout. Sweats, hoodie, no makeup and my hair is usually pinned up. I can't stand the douchebags who think tattoos are some fashionable accessory.