Author Topic: Free UFC tomorrow guys. Should be exciting fights.  (Read 8368 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Free UFC tomorrow guys. Should be exciting fights.
« Reply #100 on: December 14, 2014, 07:06:22 PM »
I rather enjoyed watching Nate Diaz getting his thighs kicked for 15 minutes straight

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #101 on: December 14, 2014, 07:30:09 PM »
I rather enjoyed watching Nate Diaz getting his thighs kicked for 15 minutes straight
Some kind of kinky fetish?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: December 14, 2014, 10:01:37 PM »
Some kind of kinky fetish?
Man knows what he wants is all.
Mr. AZ 2003

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: December 14, 2014, 11:04:22 PM »
Man knows what he wants is all.

LOL

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2014, 01:30:58 AM »

i enjoyed it myself, glad to see him get punished.it was great for a change not seeing him pull his ghetto routine with putting down his hands in the cage and talking shit to his opponant,i fucking hate that shit.to be honest thats the type of low class stuff that bad for the sport, just fight man theres no need to play that ghetto routine,it aint a street fight
R

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 15, 2014, 09:31:59 AM »
i enjoyed it myself, glad to see him get punished.it was great for a change not seeing him pull his ghetto routine with putting down his hands in the cage and talking shit to his opponant,i fucking hate that shit.to be honest thats the type of low class stuff that bad for the sport, just fight man theres no need to play that ghetto routine,it aint a street fight

Couldn't agree more. Diaz boys are great fighters, no doubt, but it's refreshing seeing a bully get dominated like that. Punked, really.

And Junior's fight was a badass slugfest, shot for shot. Couldn't score it if I'd tried, but JDS's face sure looked worse afterward. Doesn't really tell the whole story, though.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2014, 09:34:06 AM »
Dos Santos fight was one of the best I've seen... brutal

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: December 15, 2014, 09:40:33 AM »

JDS won.... JDS was the aggressor the whole fight. I only wish that he finished Stipe when he dropped him in the 3rd round

As the fight progressed; JDS got stronger and Stipe got weaker.

Junior sayed his face swells and bruises easily. When he looks like a monster he still (given the language barrier) expresses himself in a clear way. Even after the beating he took by Cain for 5 rounds he was still able to do a decent interview. I wouldn't worry to much about his brain.

Stipe on the other was in clear pain during the press conference. He could hardly keep himself sitting up straight and talking took a lot of effort. I know who landed the harder shots that fight.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: December 15, 2014, 04:04:19 PM »
Junior sayed his face swells and bruises easily. When he looks like a monster he still (given the language barrier) expresses himself in a clear way. Even after the beating he took by Cain for 5 rounds he was still able to do a decent interview. I wouldn't worry to much about his brain.

Stipe on the other was in clear pain during the press conference. He could hardly keep himself sitting up straight and talking took a lot of effort. I know who landed the harder shots that fight.

JR better get some better defense on his feet cause he WILL be looking at possible brain trauma down the line,a persons brain aint meant to be getting creamed like that and jarred around by blunt force trauma(HW PUNCHERS) like cain punches. hate to say it but if JR keeps getting creamed like that in every fight he will be fucked up brain wise
R

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 15, 2014, 04:51:59 PM »
Dos Santos fight was one of the best I've seen... brutal
it was probably the worse decision this year

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #110 on: December 15, 2014, 08:11:26 PM »
it was probably the worse decision this year

Agreed