Author Topic: Free UFC tomorrow guys. Should be exciting fights.  (Read 8339 times)

Europe

• Getbig IV
Re: Free UFC tomorrow guys. Should be exciting fights.
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2014, 07:50:05 AM »

HERES THE CONTRACT

SO U GUYS WHO WHERE SAYING THEY TESTED WHERE WRONG,I KNEW THEY DIDNT TEST CAUSE I TALKED TO AFEW GUYS THAT FOUGHT IN PRIDE,MY GRAPPLING TEACHER ,RENZO FOUGHT IN PRIDE SO ID KNOW,

this has been beaten down to death on the other mma forums UG and Sherdog.. Pride did test their fighters but there were big loopholes... but not taking anything from it, I've heard from the times I used to train mma that tons of UFC fighters also did PED's and steroids. Why do you think GSP pushed for better Steroid testing??!! and left after he wasn't heard???!  ???

The reason why it was discussed so much was because people wanted to know where the best fighters were at.. Randy Couture vs Fedor, Liddell vs Wanderlei, etc.. but most knew that PrideFC did have the best fighters PED or not..

I.E. Liddell got seriously beaten by Rampage(Pride Contender) in all possible ways in the Pride Grand Prix Lhw(mw) championship..

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2014, 07:57:00 AM »
Do some people really believe that Overeem is/was the only juiced up fighter in UFC? JDS, Velasquez, JBJ, every other fighter is on PED, professional sports, 2014... It's all about being protected as an important figure and not getting caught...

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2014, 03:27:10 PM »
this has been beaten down to death on the other mma forums UG and Sherdog.. Pride did test their fighters but there were big loopholes... but not taking anything from it, I've heard from the times I used to train mma that tons of UFC fighters also did PED's and steroids. Why do you think GSP pushed for better Steroid testing??!! and left after he wasn't heard???!  ???

The reason why it was discussed so much was because people wanted to know where the best fighters were at.. Randy Couture vs Fedor, Liddell vs Wanderlei, etc.. but most knew that PrideFC did have the best fighters PED or not..

I.E. Liddell got seriously beaten by Rampage(Pride Contender) in all possible ways in the Pride Grand Prix Lhw(mw) championship..

when i was sitting in hooters with tito,baroni and dana i asked them about the drug scene in MMA and baroni admitted he takes stuff,tito didnt though.he was the champ back then i guess he couldnt talk about it cause it wouldnt of looked good. tito did tell me that he knows tons of MMA pros thjat do use steroids and HGH though.this was back in 2001 though
R

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2014, 03:31:59 PM »
when i was sitting in hooters with tito,baroni and dana i asked them about the drug scene in MMA and baroni admitted he takes stuff,tito didnt though.he was the champ back then i guess he couldnt talk about it cause it wouldnt of looked good. tito did tell me that he knows tons of MMA pros thjat do use steroids and HGH though.this was back in 2001 though
lol wut?? *srs* you know them personally??

didn't Jenna threaten to expose Tito on his steroids??!

http://www.sportsgrid.com/uncategorized/jenna-jameson-accuses-tito-ortiz-of-taking-illegal-steroids-tweets-photo-of-alleged-drugs-america/

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2014, 03:36:00 PM »
lol wut?? *srs* you know them personally??

didn't Jenna threaten to expose Tito on his steroids??!

http://www.sportsgrid.com/uncategorized/jenna-jameson-accuses-tito-ortiz-of-taking-illegal-steroids-tweets-photo-of-alleged-drugs-america/

yea i posted alot of pics of me and tito at hooters on the mma boards,ill post em here in afew if u want to see them?
R

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2014, 03:38:25 PM »
yea i posted alot of pics of me and tito at hooters on the mma boards,ill post em here in afew if u want to see them?
I do believe you.. if won't say no if post pics! wow!

surely you must have some crazy story about them.. didn't rampage and tito long time ago almost fought outside the cage?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2014, 03:49:08 PM »
nah tito used to kick rampages ass back then when rampage trained with punishment, they got along great. i remember chuck dropped tito with a body shot up at big bear and dana was screaming at tito saying GET THE FUCK UP MAN,lol. i talked to tito about the wanderlie fight in japan and he said wanderlie hits like a truck,hard as hell. baroni starts saying he will kick wanderlies ass and stuff and tito was just looking at him like he was crazy. dana was really cool man,really a great guy. heres a pic of me,tito and my wife at mohegan sun,im gonna post the others soon as i scan them again

R

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2014, 03:58:23 PM »
nah tito used to kick rampages ass back then when rampage trained with punishment, they got along great. i remember chuck dropped tito with a body shot up at big bear and dana was screaming at tito saying GET THE FUCK UP MAN,lol. i talked to tito about the wanderlie fight in japan and he said wanderlie hits like a truck,hard as hell. baroni starts saying he will kick wanderlies ass and stuff and tito was just looking at him like he was crazy. dana was really cool man,really a great guy. heres a pic of me,tito and my wife at mohegan sun,im gonna post the others soon as i scan them again

You're the coolest dude in Getbig bar none! thx for pics

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2014, 04:04:15 PM »
You're the coolest dude in Getbig bar none! thx for pics
thnx man,ill post the other pics in alittle while,i got pics of tank,both shamrocks,frank mir,pretty much everyone,lol,give me alittle while tho to scan them again
R

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2014, 05:22:08 PM »
My hometown boy Mitrione just knocked his ass out!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2014, 05:46:03 PM »
lol overeem off the sauce doesnt look like he even lifts.

when he is on is a beast though.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2014, 05:52:41 PM »
lol overeem off the sauce doesnt look like he even lifts.

when he is on is a beast though.

Looks like he is back on.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2014, 06:58:46 PM »
Damn I love seeing Diaz get his ass handed to him. He asked for more at the end and got more.......ass whooping.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2014, 07:28:32 PM »
Wtf, this shit is already on? Says 8 PM.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2014, 07:31:13 PM »
I hope Junior can pass the post-fight drug test

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2014, 07:31:51 PM »
Damn I love seeing Diaz get his ass handed to him. He asked for more at the end and got more.......ass whooping.

yea man i hate that shit the diaz brothers do when they put out thier hands and start taunting thier opponant,im glad when they get thier asses kicked
R

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2014, 07:33:18 PM »
Wtf, this shit is already on? Says 8 PM.

HEY! I'm asking here.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2014, 07:35:31 PM »
HEY! I'm asking here.

8PM on the east coast. That means it started at 5PM Pacific.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2014, 07:36:44 PM »
Junior is tough!! Deserved the win. Good job JDS

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2014, 07:39:50 PM »
Junior is tough!! Deserved the win. Good job JDS

yea man jds got a chin of stone,i remember the 2nd and 3rd fights against cajn when cain was nailing him with everything but the kitchen sink and jds wouldnt stay down,only reason he was out in the 3rd fight is cause he hit his head on canvas and was out for 2 seconds.jds is a tough bastard
R

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2014, 07:44:50 PM »
8PM on the east coast. That means it started at 5PM Pacific.

Mother. Fucker. I'm on WC, and cable here says 8. Fuck my stupid ass.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2014, 07:49:31 PM »
yea man jds got a chin of stone,i remember the 2nd and 3rd fights against cajn when cain was nailing him with everything but the kitchen sink and jds wouldnt stay down,only reason he was out in the 3rd fight is cause he hit his head on canvas and was out for 2 seconds.jds is a tough bastard

Not 49-46 though that was retarded. One point either way or draw.

On another note JDS's face is a mess

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: Free UFC tomorrow guys. Stacked card too!
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2014, 08:15:53 PM »
I hope Overeem knocks Struve the shit out! Overrem will have to perform well.

Struve is not mentally ready to fight. Cant stand him.

Done! Good job!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Free UFC tomorrow guys. Stacked card too!
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2014, 08:18:32 PM »
Done! Good job!

Struve looked TOO calm. TOO relaxed.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2014, 08:53:32 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]