Author Topic: Your nasty police story  (Read 12852 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Your nasty police story
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2014, 06:34:24 AM »
years ago, was talked to by police about something i admit i did.. they came knocking on my door on a weekend night, pounding on it i might add even though i had a doorbell....anyway, i admitted doing what they were "investigating"... but i don't think it was a crime and told them that, and if it WAS a crime, i didnt' know it was and certainly wouldn't have done it... i was "seen" doing what i did by others....

police themselves knew it wasn't "technically" a crime, but thought i guess it was the precursor to one?....

anyway, THEY TREATED ME LIKE SHIT! you would have thought i was a murderer! i have/had no police record of criminal record of any kind before, during or since... the one officer called me names even after i admitted what i did and why i did it... guess they didn't believe me..... 2nd car pulls up and asks me the same questions over and over and over and over again... turns out? they were there for over 2 HOURS!.....

don't know if this true or urban myth, but a friend told me afterwards "you do realize that after a few minutes of admitting what you did and telling your story that you could have asked and said to them " are you pressing charges or arresting me?" if not, get off my property!"...the police have/had no right to interrogate you, call you names, treat you with  the most dirty looks ever given to another human being FOR 2 HOURS AT YOUR HOME?!.......the thing is if this is true i don't know, but THEY, the POLICE KNEW!.....

i did think at the time "if this is how they treat people with no criminal record or history, how do they treat those who DO have history, bad history!!!!".... their attitude and how they treated me FAR FAR OUTWEIGHED IN MY OPINION WHAT I DID and IT WASN'T EVEN A CRIME IN THE FIRST PLACE! they just thought it could have quote "led to a crime being committed! and wanted to know why i did it!" (didn't know that was part of the equation, i mean they were not detectives but police officers!"

anyway after more then 2 hours, they (the 2 officers now) still thought i was lying (i admitted what i did at the very beginning!) because according to them "it didn't make sense" and told me they were going to investigate some more and get back to me within the week...

never heard or saw from them again....however, i will NEVER FORGET OR FORGIVE THEM for their utter disrespect and treatment of me...

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2014, 06:38:31 AM »
I got beaten by two policemen while I was already hand cuffed, wouldn't mind but that time I genuinley hadn't done anything.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2014, 06:41:26 AM »
Silly. Never invite them in. Never talk to them. Never talk to them without a lawyer. Never talk to them.   

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2014, 09:43:36 AM »
One time we were super stoned and had the serious munchies.  We drove to Dolly's Delicious Donuts.  As we pulled up we saw a piggy and his piggy partner walking out the front door.  We waited until they got in their  baconmoblie and split before we walked in.

When we walked in, to our horror, there was not a single fucking donut left in the entire fucking Dolly's Delicious Donut fucking store. The end.
a

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2014, 11:00:55 AM »
years ago, was talked to by police about something i admit i did.. they came knocking on my door on a weekend night, pounding on it i might add even though i had a doorbell....anyway, i admitted doing what they were "investigating"... but i don't think it was a crime and told them that, and if it WAS a crime, i didnt' know it was and certainly wouldn't have done it... i was "seen" doing what i did by others....

police themselves knew it wasn't "technically" a crime, but thought i guess it was the precursor to one?....

anyway, THEY TREATED ME LIKE SHIT! you would have thought i was a murderer! i have/had no police record of criminal record of any kind before, during or since... the one officer called me names even after i admitted what i did and why i did it... guess they didn't believe me..... 2nd car pulls up and asks me the same questions over and over and over and over again... turns out? they were there for over 2 HOURS!.....

don't know if this true or urban myth, but a friend told me afterwards "you do realize that after a few minutes of admitting what you did and telling your story that you could have asked and said to them " are you pressing charges or arresting me?" if not, get off my property!"...the police have/had no right to interrogate you, call you names, treat you with  the most dirty looks ever given to another human being FOR 2 HOURS AT YOUR HOME?!.......the thing is if this is true i don't know, but THEY, the POLICE KNEW!.....

i did think at the time "if this is how they treat people with no criminal record or history, how do they treat those who DO have history, bad history!!!!".... their attitude and how they treated me FAR FAR OUTWEIGHED IN MY OPINION WHAT I DID and IT WASN'T EVEN A CRIME IN THE FIRST PLACE! they just thought it could have quote "led to a crime being committed! and wanted to know why i did it!" (didn't know that was part of the equation, i mean they were not detectives but police officers!"

anyway after more then 2 hours, they (the 2 officers now) still thought i was lying (i admitted what i did at the very beginning!) because according to them "it didn't make sense" and told me they were going to investigate some more and get back to me within the week...

never heard or saw from them again....however, i will NEVER FORGET OR FORGIVE THEM for their utter disrespect and treatment of me...

Too cryptic, Tom. Just f'n say it already.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2014, 11:39:05 AM »
too cryptic, just say it already?.. i was explaining the whole situation, that's it.. i'm pretty sure there have been far longer postings already on this subject...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2014, 03:21:13 PM »
One time we were super stoned and had the serious munchies.  We drove to Dolly's Delicious Donuts.  As we pulled up we saw a piggy and his piggy partner walking out the front door.  We waited until they got in their  baconmoblie and split before we walked in.

When we walked in, to our horror, there was not a single fucking donut left in the entire fucking Dolly's Delicious Donut fucking store. The end.

Store owner is lucky you weren't nigs. The shop would have been up in flames in no time.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2014, 05:35:13 PM »
too cryptic, just say it already?.. i was explaining the whole situation, that's it.. i'm pretty sure there have been far longer postings already on this subject...

Not post length, the alleged crime. Why the mystery?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2014, 05:43:31 PM »
Store owner is lucky you weren't nigs. The shop would have been up in flames in no time.

;D LOL!
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2014, 06:44:55 PM »
I tend to think that good cops far outnumber bad cops. Now, they ALL, whether good or bad, abuse their power onto the population they pretend to defend. I have yet to meet a person that does not have a bad experience with the police. My top two (personal) are as follows:

1. One day, some friends of mine and me went to a restaurant in Newark, NJ. Dropped them off at the restaurant while I went to look for parking. Finally parked my car on the SE side of Independence Park, while the restaurant I was going to was located 7-8 blocks northwest. Since I'd wasted 15 minutes looking for a parking spot I figured that cutting through the park was the best idea. WRONG. I was literally ran over by a cop car for "questioning". Had me in the hands-on-the-hood stance for 5 minutes while they asked me all kinds of questions about robbing a car. Little did they know one of my friends was a corporate lawyer. To make a long story short, I was compensated (27k) for my troubles by the City of Newark, the precinct police chief apologized to me in person and the cops involved (verbally) reprimanded (or so I've heard). Took 4 years though.

2. On my way to Montreal with wife and 3-year old, we get pulled over by NY state patrol. Guy tagged me for 2 miles, literally bumper-to-bumper, until I went past the 20 mph/4 points/$200 fine baseline. While pulled over, now in Chatham county, guy walks over and rudely asks me roll down the window, all the way down, which I refuse to do because it was January and it was cold. This ginny cop (TJ Esposito for all those interested) puts the light on me and then on my kid, who was asleep. After about 20 seconds of me saying "what are you doing?" (he was clearly trying to wake up my kid,) he asks me "do you know why I pulled you over?," to which I answered with "nope" and "any reason you tagged me for about 2 miles? I really, really felt threatened by the way you were driving". Cop walks away and comes back with Da Ticket (sure enough, it was a triple whammy). As soon as he hands me the ticket he proceeds to tell me that I have a choice to appear in court or not. I tell him "oh yes I will, my car has a camera installed in the back". Sure enough, my wife and I took off from work, went to court, with our kid, and presented the evidence to the "judge". Guy took 5 seconds to dismiss the summons, primarily because the cop did not show up, but also because the judge saw this cop driving recklessly just to get the other 2 points out of me. Eventually I wrote a multitude of letters to all of this guy's neighbors detailing the actions of this knucklehead (didn't get specific because I didn't want to give myself away). That must've freaked him the fuck out.

Now, what's your story?
You sound like a prick.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2014, 06:50:46 PM »
Silly. Never invite them in. Never talk to them. Never talk to them without a lawyer. Never talk to them.   

Best thing you can possibly respond when they ask "Sir, do you know why I pulled you over?"

"I want my fucking phone call"

Basically you leave them no where to go with that one.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2014, 06:54:03 PM »

You're a whiny bitch.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2014, 06:58:40 PM »
Best thing you can possibly respond when they ask "Sir, do you know why I pulled you over?"

"I want my fucking phone call"

Basically you leave them no where to go with that one.

Still getting the ticket, but now they'll add on shit they'd probably have let slide.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2014, 07:00:42 PM »
Still getting the ticket.
Just be cordial and comply. You may get off with a warning or some uppity cop you gave the finger to while riding by may throw the book at you....you never know. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2014, 07:02:41 PM »
Just be cordial and comply. You may get off with a warning or some uppity cop you gave the finger to while riding by may throw the book at you....you never know. ;D

Good policy, always. Fight your shit in court, not on street.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 20, 2014, 07:05:21 PM »
Still getting the ticket, but now they'll add on shit they'd probably have let slide.

That's when you respond, "Keep racking em up on me, dickhead"

And then he replies with, "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to get out of the vehicle"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 20, 2014, 07:07:14 PM »

And then he replies with, "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to get out of the vehicle"
Oooh and that's the best time to tell him to fuck himself,  you're not getting out of shit! And roll your window back up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 20, 2014, 07:09:18 PM »
Oooh and that's the best time to tell him to fuck himself,  you're not getting out of shit! And roll your window back up.

Hi "Slapper"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 20, 2014, 07:10:36 PM »

Ah, ok. Well played.

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: December 20, 2014, 07:13:47 PM »
Lock this thread now..bunch of whiny babies!!! Oh I got searched,ticketed,etc for christsakes 2NYC cops were assisonated today..that is something to be upset about!  Me for one..am loading the AR,and carrying 3 clips for the glock in my travels

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 20, 2014, 07:17:19 PM »
Lock this thread now..bunch of whiny babies!!! Oh I got searched,ticketed,etc for christsakes 2NYC cops were assisonated today..that is something to be upset about!  Me for one..am loading the AR,and carrying 3 clips for the glock in my travels

Tell 'em, Bronson!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 20, 2014, 07:20:22 PM »
Tell 'em, Bronson!

We've got some real hard asses on this site.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 20, 2014, 07:25:15 PM »
We've got some real hard asses on this site.
Everyone is a tough guy posting from his Snuggie.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 20, 2014, 07:31:01 PM »
Everyone is a tough guy posting from his Snuggie.

The Super Hero Snuggie, preferably.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #124 on: December 20, 2014, 08:08:50 PM »
Good policy, always. Fight your shit in court, not on street.

Good luck. Not justice.