Author Topic: Your nasty police story  (Read 12851 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Your nasty police story
« on: December 12, 2014, 09:32:51 PM »
I tend to think that good cops far outnumber bad cops. Now, they ALL, whether good or bad, abuse their power onto the population they pretend to defend. I have yet to meet a person that does not have a bad experience with the police. My top two (personal) are as follows:

1. One day, some friends of mine and me went to a restaurant in Newark, NJ. Dropped them off at the restaurant while I went to look for parking. Finally parked my car on the SE side of Independence Park, while the restaurant I was going to was located 7-8 blocks northwest. Since I'd wasted 15 minutes looking for a parking spot I figured that cutting through the park was the best idea. WRONG. I was literally ran over by a cop car for "questioning". Had me in the hands-on-the-hood stance for 5 minutes while they asked me all kinds of questions about robbing a car. Little did they know one of my friends was a corporate lawyer. To make a long story short, I was compensated (27k) for my troubles by the City of Newark, the precinct police chief apologized to me in person and the cops involved (verbally) reprimanded (or so I've heard). Took 4 years though.

2. On my way to Montreal with wife and 3-year old, we get pulled over by NY state patrol. Guy tagged me for 2 miles, literally bumper-to-bumper, until I went past the 20 mph/4 points/$200 fine baseline. While pulled over, now in Chatham county, guy walks over and rudely asks me roll down the window, all the way down, which I refuse to do because it was January and it was cold. This ginny cop (TJ Esposito for all those interested) puts the light on me and then on my kid, who was asleep. After about 20 seconds of me saying "what are you doing?" (he was clearly trying to wake up my kid,) he asks me "do you know why I pulled you over?," to which I answered with "nope" and "any reason you tagged me for about 2 miles? I really, really felt threatened by the way you were driving". Cop walks away and comes back with Da Ticket (sure enough, it was a triple whammy). As soon as he hands me the ticket he proceeds to tell me that I have a choice to appear in court or not. I tell him "oh yes I will, my car has a camera installed in the back". Sure enough, my wife and I took off from work, went to court, with our kid, and presented the evidence to the "judge". Guy took 5 seconds to dismiss the summons, primarily because the cop did not show up, but also because the judge saw this cop driving recklessly just to get the other 2 points out of me. Eventually I wrote a multitude of letters to all of this guy's neighbors detailing the actions of this knucklehead (didn't get specific because I didn't want to give myself away). That must've freaked him the fuck out.

Now, what's your story?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Your nasty police story
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 09:36:48 PM »
Slapper are you a Hebrew?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 09:40:03 PM »
I've got many stories but won't post them here because I'd be labeled as a r*****.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 09:40:39 PM »
You spent 4 years to filch $27k of taxpayer money for being questioned by the cops for 5 minutes? :-\

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 11:34:00 PM »
I have some bad stories.  Deep level corruption.  But I am past it.  I don't need to discuss.  I know many cops are bad people, and the so called "good ones" are compliant.
Ψ

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014, 12:11:04 AM »
Cmon Hebrew getbiggers,  step up!! I'm white, so I have 0 stories. .
Mr. AZ 2003

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2014, 12:17:22 AM »
I tend to think that good cops far outnumber bad cops. Now, they ALL, whether good or bad, abuse their power onto the population they pretend to defend. I have yet to meet a person that does not have a bad experience with the police. My top two (personal) are as follows:

1. One day, some friends of mine and me went to a restaurant in Newark, NJ. Dropped them off at the restaurant while I went to look for parking. Finally parked my car on the SE side of Independence Park, while the restaurant I was going to was located 7-8 blocks northwest. Since I'd wasted 15 minutes looking for a parking spot I figured that cutting through the park was the best idea. WRONG. I was literally ran over by a cop car for "questioning". Had me in the hands-on-the-hood stance for 5 minutes while they asked me all kinds of questions about robbing a car. Little did they know one of my friends was a corporate lawyer. To make a long story short, I was compensated (27k) for my troubles by the City of Newark, the precinct police chief apologized to me in person and the cops involved (verbally) reprimanded (or so I've heard). Took 4 years though.

2. On my way to Montreal with wife and 3-year old, we get pulled over by NY state patrol. Guy tagged me for 2 miles, literally bumper-to-bumper, until I went past the 20 mph/4 points/$200 fine baseline. While pulled over, now in Chatham county, guy walks over and rudely asks me roll down the window, all the way down, which I refuse to do because it was January and it was cold. This ginny cop (TJ Esposito for all those interested) puts the light on me and then on my kid, who was asleep. After about 20 seconds of me saying "what are you doing?" (he was clearly trying to wake up my kid,) he asks me "do you know why I pulled you over?," to which I answered with "nope" and "any reason you tagged me for about 2 miles? I really, really felt threatened by the way you were driving". Cop walks away and comes back with Da Ticket (sure enough, it was a triple whammy). As soon as he hands me the ticket he proceeds to tell me that I have a choice to appear in court or not. I tell him "oh yes I will, my car has a camera installed in the back". Sure enough, my wife and I took off from work, went to court, with our kid, and presented the evidence to the "judge". Guy took 5 seconds to dismiss the summons, primarily because the cop did not show up, but also because the judge saw this cop driving recklessly just to get the other 2 points out of me. Eventually I wrote a multitude of letters to all of this guy's neighbors detailing the actions of this knucklehead (didn't get specific because I didn't want to give myself away). That must've freaked him the fuck out.

Now, what's your story?

Once I was stealing money and naturally some coppers came over to spoil my fun. I ripped off my shirt and hit a few poses, and the fools scurried off like the rats that they were.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2014, 12:22:53 AM »

Now, what's your story?

So you were questioned, about a robbery that likely took place in that area, for five minutes... and let go? And you think that warrants you almost 30k in taxpayers money? Were you shot? Tased? Beat down? Cursed at? Oh brother.

I hate to admit it bro, but you're a giant faggot and I truly wish the worst for you in life.

And lol at being a creepo writing letters (oh brother) to some dudes neighbors.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014, 01:58:47 AM »
Slapper are you a Hebrew?

He said he was with his kid so I don't think he is

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2014, 02:09:07 AM »
You spent 4 years to filch $27k of taxpayer money for being questioned by the cops for 5 minutes? :-\

X2 not sure why he got the money. This happens a thousand times a day, routine police work.  Although he did say he was literally ran over by the cop car so maybe that's why.

Me, I'm white so yeah I've had some encounters with the police when I was young but nothing too crazy or exciting at all.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2014, 02:12:14 AM »
that was two stories embarrasing to read. you wont recover

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2014, 02:34:14 AM »
Just got a $100 ticket for not coming to a full dead stop at a stop sign while making a right turn. This was at 1:30 in the morning in a residential neighborhood where there wasn't a car in sight.

Three months ago I got a $300 ticket for looking a txt message just sent to me while at a stop light. I wasn't txting and I was just sitting there waiting at a stop light that I know takes forever. No more dangerous than look at your gas gauge or speedometer or reading road signs for that matter. All legal to do while you are driving.

I use to be pro police but they've changed a lot over the decades. More predatory and militarize. When it comes to the end of the month that's when they find any excuse to shake down working people that pays their salary.

BTW, last time I got a ticket was when I was 17 years old.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2014, 02:46:58 AM »
Just got a $100 ticket for not coming to a full dead stop at a stop sign while making a right turn. This was at 1:30 in the morning in a residential neighborhood where there wasn't a car in sight.

Three months ago I got a $300 ticket for looking a txt message just sent to me while at a stop light. I wasn't txting and I was just sitting there waiting at a stop light that I know takes forever. No more dangerous than look at your gas gauge or speedometer or reading road signs for that matter. All legal to do while you are driving.

I use to be pro police but they've changed a lot over the decades. More predatory and militarize. When it comes to the end of the month that's when they find any excuse to shake down working people that pays their salary.

BTW, last time I got a ticket was when I was 17 years old.

Ah yes, they obviously have a mandated quota to fill every month, duh.  ::)

Besides the police officer that saw you, right?

Perhaps he was in a helicopter.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2014, 02:56:48 AM »
the only exception to getting a ticket should be if youre on getbig with your phone.

"you texting?"

"no officer, im just posting pictures of cats, dogs, women and cars in the random picture thread"

"oh ok, carry on  nick"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2014, 02:59:02 AM »
Ah yes, they obviously have a mandated quota to fill every month, duh.

Besides the police officer that saw you, right?

Perhaps he was in a helicopter.

That's my point. Shaking down working people. It's not about safety or law and order. It's just about money.

And you're back to being stupid. Cars on the road. Cars moving on the road. The laws are meant to service the people not the people the laws. When when the roads are deserted I feel like a moron waiting at a red light. And I mean deserted of cars driving on the road.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2014, 03:13:20 AM »
That's my point. Shaking down working people. It's not about safety or law and order. It's just about money.

And you're back to being stupid. Cars on the road. Cars moving on the road. The laws are meant to service the people not the people the laws. When when the roads are deserted I feel like a moron waiting at a red light. And I mean deserted of cars driving on the road.

Laws are laws, laws are black and white; stop at the fucking stop sign, or you get a ticket if caught. Hard concept.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2014, 03:32:48 AM »
I was once jaywalking and this cop pulls up to me and starts talking shit to me telling me to get out of the street. I just laughed and told him he was too much of a pussy to do anything to me. Pics below to prove it.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2014, 03:35:24 AM »
I was once jaywalking and this cop pulls up to me and starts talking shit to me telling me to get out of the street. I just laughed and told him he was too much of a pussy to do anything to me. Pics below to prove it.

Haha rest in piss mike black.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2014, 03:35:45 AM »

Now, what's your story?

i grew up right where u where that day, when u where in independence park do u remember the high school(eastside high)?thats where i went to school.u where prolly going to eat on ferry street right? thats where all the great restaurants are located,most anyway. i used to hang out in that park and it was really bad back in the 70's and early 80's,gangs all over the place and fights all the time between blacks and italians/germans/polish dudes. they had a place called MUSCLE BEACH right near there,it was on a church steps where all the juiced up dudes hung out and talked about lifting and juice,i was very young(8 or 9) when i used to see them out there,they all looked built up pretty good and i knew in my heart i wanted to look like them from that moment on. as far as cop stories i got to many to count,one though that sticks out in my mind was when my buddy robbed a car(hotwired)while i watched out,anyway he starts taking to long and next thing i know cops came up on foot and arrested us,they took us down to port newark by the water and said they where going to shoot us and throw us in the water and thats it, i was 9 yrs old and i started begging them please let me go,im not gonna lie i was scared to death.they kept us there about 30min and then let us go,i think i pissed in my pants like 3 times in that 30 min.
R

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2014, 04:00:46 AM »

Laws are laws, laws are black and white; stop at the fucking stop sign, or you get a ticket if caught. Hard concept.

And that's how people like you make it so easy for the government to control the population. That's how the Nazi's justified their actions. They were just instruments of the State. They were just obeying the laws. Never think for yourself. Never question or challenge. Just blindly follow what other people tell you to do.

So if you are driving with your father in the car and he gets a heart attack you will just dutifully obey the speed limit getting him to the hospital. After all, laws are laws. It's black and white.

Sheeple. They're everywhere. Baaa, Baaaa.

Are you an American?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2014, 04:13:33 AM »
And that's how people like you make it so easy for the government to control the population. That's how the Nazi's justified their actions. They were just instruments of the State. They were just obeying the laws. Never think for yourself. Never question or challenge. Just blindly follow what other people tell you to do.

So if you are driving with your father in the car and he gets a heart attack you will just dutifully obey the speed limit getting him to the hospital. After all, laws are laws. It's black and white.

Sheeple. They're everywhere. Baaa, Baaaa.

Are you an American?

Oh brother... lets go to extremes "If aliens were attacking, would you still obey traffic laws." No, "felonious" I wouldn't.

The fact of the matter is that there is a law, that you stop at a stop sign (big clue). There are reasons for this stop sign. They aren't pointless.

You failed to stop, therefore you were given a ticket. Cause and effect. You chose to not stop, accept the consequence, go on with your miserable existence, instead of crying over a bodybuilding website.

I'm sure that if there was a set of exigent circumstances, dying dad, the shits, your skin finally wilting off your body, etc etc Officer Law would have let you slide.

Besides at 130 AM in a residential neighborhood, you were likely up to no good.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2014, 04:18:06 AM »
visualizeboyzasses is on fire today
Ψ

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2014, 04:25:01 AM »
Oh brother... lets go to extremes "If aliens were attacking, would you still obey traffic laws." No, "felonious" I wouldn't.

The fact of the matter is that there is a law, that you stop at a stop sign (big clue). There are reasons for this stop sign. They aren't pointless.

You failed to stop, therefore you were given a ticket. Cause and effect. You chose to not stop, accept the consequence, go on with your miserable existence, instead of crying over a bodybuilding website.

I'm sure that if there was a set of exigent circumstances, dying dad, the shits, your skin finally wilting off your body, etc etc Officer Law would have let you slide.

Besides at 130 AM in a residential neighborhood, you were likely up to no good.

So now you admit that laws are not black and white. That there are exceptions. And yes, there is a reason for a stop sign. To bring order to traffic. So that traveling cars don't run into each other. But it's pointless when there are no moving cars even remotely in the area. Again, laws are to serve man not vice versa.

Everything about you just reeks of a beta male. You have wide hips don't you? And answer my question, are you an American?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2014, 04:28:01 AM »
So now you admit that laws are not black and white. That there are exceptions. And yes, there is a reason for a stop sign. To bring order to traffic. So that traveling cars don't run into each other. But it's pointless when there are no moving cars even remotely in the area. Again, laws are to serve man not vice versa.

Everything about you just reeks of a beta male. You have wide hips don't you? And answer my question, are you an American?

Apparently there were cars though, I mean one of them pulled you over  ??? maybe this phantom police officer was posted up waiting for the one car that was going to be driving on this desolate and abandoned road void of any vehicle or reason to obey traffic laws.

And yes, I am an American, friend.

I would also appreciate it if you kept your thoughts away from my hips, you creep me out.

I bet you feel like going up to cops when they are eating their lunch, and letting them know that you pay their salaries, haha.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2014, 04:33:10 AM »

I didn't see him admit to that. Seems to me he agreed he would not follow the law in certain circumstances, though the law remains the same.