Author Topic: Your nasty police story  (Read 13019 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Your nasty police story
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2014, 04:37:24 AM »
Apparently there were cars though, I mean one of them pulled you over  ??? maybe this phantom police officer was posted up waiting for the one car that was going to be driving on this desolate and abandoned road void of any vehicle or reason to obey traffic laws.

And yes, I am an American, friend.

I would also appreciate it if you kept your thoughts away from my hips, you creep me out.

I bet you feel like going up to cops when they are eating their lunch, and letting them know that you pay their salaries, haha.

I was clear to say moving cars. The police was parked. A police can park at any random corner and find violations all day. And I did stop. It just wasn't a dead stop. I stop like pretty much everybody does at a stop sign. There's a concept called "the spirit of the law".

But you are a follower. A sheep. Comfortable being told what to do and doing what you're told. That's not a surprise. Most people are like you. That's how the government has been able to get away with what they do. Growing bigger and bigger and more intrusive into our lives.

Baaaaa.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2014, 04:40:58 AM »
I didn't see him admit to that. Seems to me he agreed he would not follow the law in certain circumstances, though the law remains the same.

Laws are laws, laws are black and white;

What part of "black and white" don't you understand? Hint: No grey areas.

Try to keep up.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2014, 04:42:34 AM »
I didn't see him admit to that. Seems to me he agreed he would not follow the law in certain circumstances, though the law remains the same.

Common sense, intelligence, and reading comprehension = traits pellius is deficient in.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2014, 04:44:57 AM »

Try to keep up.

Yes... they are. Regardless of circumstance, laws are laws. IF the situation was dire, I would disregard these laws, and if caught... I would hope the officer would show some slack (he likely would).

But you are just some creepo cruising around residential neighborhoods, at the wee hours of the morning, blowing through stop signs with little care for the mongrel children that likely are out committing crimes in any destitute neighborhood you would be likely to frequent.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2014, 04:46:36 AM »

Try to keep up.

Do you mean "black or white"? I'm pretty sure black AND white makes grey  :D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2014, 04:51:12 AM »
Failius melting down in this thread.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2014, 04:56:00 AM »
people always think the police should be lenient on them

but come down on anyone they complain about

re the stop sign

the reason you have to have zero tolerance

is first you start not stopping fully at one in the moring when nobody is about

it then becomes a habit

you then cleam someone up because you have got in to the habit of not stoppping

its a stop sign, stop at it

problem solved
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2014, 05:02:32 AM »
Failius melting down in this thread.

The typical, over used response when one has run out of arguments.

This is not a question of who is right or who is wrong. It's a difference in world view. You're a follower. I am not. This country was founded on liberty and freedom. Those escaping oppression and government control. Those in power always seek more power and control.

We as Americans have now become very soft and complacent taking things, taking our freedoms for granted. I realize I'm now in the minority and fighting a losing battle. But I'll go down fighting.

A lady got a $250 ticket parking in a handicap stall. She was cleaning the restaurant in the middle of the night while the restaurant was close. She didn't feel safe walking through the parking lot in the middle of the night by herself. And, after all, the reason for those stalls was to serve handicap people going into the restaurant. Or so you would think. And since the restaurant was close what did it matter?

She took her case to court and lost. The law is the law. You got to have a handicap permit to park in the handicap stall. It doesn't matter if you are even handicap or not. What matters is that you have a permit on your dash board. That's the law.

Baaa.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2014, 05:02:58 AM »
but did you died?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2014, 05:06:33 AM »
Common sense, intelligence, and reading comprehension = traits pellius is deficient in.
And Sun Block.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2014, 05:12:26 AM »
if i was a cop id be fired in 2 weeks, i wouldnt mess with nobody for petty shit like not stopping fully at stop sign or going thru yellow lights ect, id end up beating the shit out of some assholes speeding thru neighborhoods where little kids play and/or where school buses are and those people just fly by not stopping when the school bus has his stop sign out. man oh man id pull them over and literally write them so many tickets their head would spin,id write tickets that havent even been voted to pass the law on. then id prolly tell them how fucking stupid they r and how they could easily kill a little innocent kid just by driving like an asshole,then when they said something smart to me id cuff them and bring them somewhere on a deserted country rode and pull their pants down and torture them by sticking objects in their anus,like pine cones,sticks,branches ect,ive really always wanted to have that power to torture people and have them begging me for their lives while i stand over them with a shotgun.i hate the human race anyway and i will get my revenge soon on them all
R

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2014, 05:30:53 AM »
if i was a cop id be fired in 2 weeks, i wouldnt mess with nobody for petty shit like not stopping fully at stop sign or going thru yellow lights ect, id end up beating the shit out of some assholes speeding thru neighborhoods where little kids play and/or where school buses are and those people just fly by not stopping when the school bus has his stop sign out. man oh man id pull them over and literally write them so many tickets their head would spin,id write tickets that havent even been voted to pass the law on. then id prolly tell them how fucking stupid they r and how they could easily kill a little innocent kid just by driving like an asshole,then when they said something smart to me id cuff them and bring them somewhere on a deserted country rode and pull their pants down and torture them by sticking objects in their anus,like pine cones,sticks,branches ect,ive really always wanted to have that power to torture people and have them begging me for their lives while i stand over them with a shotgun.i hate the human race anyway and i will get my revenge soon on them all

:o

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2014, 05:35:59 AM »

You'd be the sort of cop we need, but not the sort of cop we have...  who would rather financially harass honest workers 'cos it's safe and easy.
Ψ

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2014, 05:43:25 AM »
Never once had a problem with a police officer...then again I'm not a criminal so why would I.
In fact in the last 10 years I've been pulled over twice and was just given warnings.
Once for entering a roundabout with proper yielding and recently for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign.

....the best was when the cop just gave me a warning for not coming to a complete stop....he told me "Hahaha we just gave this wrinkled up skinny old Hawaiian guy a ticket for the same thing we're letting you go for ;D :D"

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2014, 05:50:00 AM »
Never once had a problem with a police officer...then again I'm not a criminal so why would I.
In fact in the last 10 years I've been pulled over twice and was just given warnings.
Once for entering a roundabout with proper yielding and recently for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign.

....the best was when the cop just gave me a warning for not coming to a complete stop....he told me "Hahaha we just gave this wrinkled up skinny old Hawaiian guy a ticket for the same thing we're letting you go for ;D :D"

Bet you've never had a problem with the mafia, or the triads either....       capiche?
Ψ

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2014, 05:50:24 AM »

X2.  

I have been given warnings the last two times as well.  The last time I was going 90 on the highway, and I noticed an unmarked pickup truck tailing me as I switched lanes to get away from slow drivers.

When he turned on his lights I thought I was fucked.

1. Always have your info readily available

2. Tell the truth. If you were speeding, admit that you were caught.

3. Don't look like a scared pussy. I noticed that the cop might be a redneck, so I made a joke that I thought he was getting a good draft off of me. It worked.

4. It helps if you are white or have tits. I happen to have both.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2014, 06:03:46 AM »
X2.  

I have been given warnings the last two times as well.  The last time I was going 90 on the highway, and I noticed an unmarked pickup truck tailing me as I switched lanes to get away from slow drivers.

When he turned on his lights I thought I was fucked.

1. Always have your info readily available

2. Tell the truth. If you were speeding, admit that you were caught.

3. Don't look like a scared pussy. I noticed that the cop might be a redneck, so I made a joke that I thought he was getting a good draft off of me. It worked.

4. It helps if you are white or have tits. I happen to have both.

Yup, one was at night and before he got to my car I had already had my interior lights on and my glove box open.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2014, 06:41:20 AM »
most cops are decent,PROVIDING u treat them with RESPECT,ive got away with so much shit by just being HONEST and RESPECTFUL to the cop.some will nail u regardless if u r nice or not but it still pays to be cool
R

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2014, 06:49:10 AM »
when i was young, cops were punks to me.   Once i got threatened with a ticket for a seatbelt, when clearly wearing one.   Once for running a non-functional red light... stuck on red in construction zone in middle of night.

Once the cop gave me a warning for doing 43 in a 35... but then took my gun, emptied all of the bullets from the magazine, and handed it back with these words "This way, it'll take you a few minutes to reload in case you start shooting at us".

That had to be the most idiotic thing I've ever heard.  I'm a law abiding 22 year old with a concealed permit.

THESE DAYS, I get stopped from time to time (coming home quite sober late at night from working).   They're usually very friendly once they realize it's a sober working man, their age or older, with the hairline running just like that.   Most of the time, it's "cool, well you have these 3 lights out, just get them fixed, have a great night".   Then they proceed to beat the shit out of a 19 year old sleeping in car somewhere. 

They really mess with the young.  When you're older (i'm 38)... if a cop pushes it, I want a supervisor, a camera, and a #@&**# LAWYER.   I do not wish to answer any Qs.  Charge me or release me, turn on cell camera, get a nice audience going, etc.  In this global digital age, a cop can be filmed right to Dropbox and abuses will be on CNN in a day - It seems like they're getting wiser most of the time. 

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2014, 07:03:11 AM »
The typical, over used response when one has run out of arguments.

This is not a question of who is right or who is wrong. It's a difference in world view. You're a follower. I am not. This country was founded on liberty and freedom. Those escaping oppression and government control. Those in power always seek more power and control.

We as Americans have now become very soft and complacent taking things, taking our freedoms for granted. I realize I'm now in the minority and fighting a losing battle. But I'll go down fighting.

A lady got a $250 ticket parking in a handicap stall. She was cleaning the restaurant in the middle of the night while the restaurant was close. She didn't feel safe walking through the parking lot in the middle of the night by herself. And, after all, the reason for those stalls was to serve handicap people going into the restaurant. Or so you would think. And since the restaurant was close what did it matter?

She took her case to court and lost. The law is the law. You got to have a handicap permit to park in the handicap stall. It doesn't matter if you are even handicap or not. What matters is that you have a permit on your dash board. That's the law.

Baaa.

But not for the natives, right?

I hate to burst your bubble, but not stopping at a stop sign does not make you a revolutionary freedom fighter.

It sounds more like teenage angst.

And to clear up what's  already  been touched on; road traffic regulations are set in place by a comittee, on the principle that if everyone abides by the same set of rules on the road accidents can be avoided because there is a logical governing system. They are put in place for every bodies welfare. Following these rules makes you considerate, not a sheep.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2014, 07:15:41 AM »
But not for the natives, right?

I hate to burst your bubble, but not stopping at a stop sign does not make you a revolutionary freedom fighter.

It sounds more like teenage angst.

And to clear up what's  already  been touched on; road traffic regulations are set in place by a comittee, on the principle that if everyone abides by the same set of rules on the road accidents can be avoided because there is a logical governing system. They are put in place for every bodies welfare. Following these rules makes you considerate, not a sheep.
Waller owning Pellius into oblivion.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2014, 07:27:50 AM »
Slapper are you a Hebrew?

No, white.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2014, 07:32:52 AM »
That's my point. Shaking down working people. It's not about safety or law and order. It's just about money.

And you're back to being stupid. Cars on the road. Cars moving on the road. The laws are meant to service the people not the people the laws. When when the roads are deserted I feel like a moron waiting at a red light. And I mean deserted of cars driving on the road.
Done in one!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2014, 07:39:28 AM »
He said he was with his kid so I don't think he is

:)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2014, 07:44:19 AM »
You spent 4 years to filch $27k of taxpayer money for being questioned by the cops for 5 minutes? :-\

No. What happened was that the cops, in the process of assaulting me, broke my left frontal incisor tooth as well as a nasty gash on my lip. They followed me to the restaurant I was going to to make sure I was telling them the truth. As soon as I got there my friends were waiting for me in front of the restaurant, the cops got out and asked my friends if they knew me. Initially, they were in shock because they though I'd gotten into a fight, but I told them what had happened. It took me at least 5 minutes, by which time one of the cops was getting mighty irritated. My lawyer friend went inside the restaurant to grab a piece of paper and a pen and came out to get names. One of the cops got in his face. Lawyer friend backs away and tells him that he is a corporate lawyer, cop comes down. My friend asks for his name, the cop tells him, literally, that he (my friend) is lucky not to get arrested, to which my friend replies "your boss will definitely be hearing from my firm".

Turns out their boss tried to get these cops off the hook. Their main issue was that 1. They refused to identify themselves and 2. Never called an ambulance even though I was in dire need of medical help.

My friend pursued this to its fullest and tried getting the cops suspended, which was my only goal. Their boss refused, so their (lawyer) tried to get us to agree on a monetary settlement. I said 50k and they agreed: 23K to the lawfirm, 27K for me. I have a feeling they would've accepted 100k too. They fucked up so bad. It was nice to get their boss as well as their apology in front of the lawyers though.