Author Topic: posting your life away? try a new style  (Read 6566 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: posting your life away? try a new style
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2014, 11:57:51 PM »
yo adonis you forgot to hit the juruth tab

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2014, 01:21:28 AM »
yes, he bitches and moans all the time. he was messaging me and crying saying how we need to force people to learn on here. Then he started to cry about how I am keeping getbig stupid by not forcing them to learn lol ha. I tried to explain to him that you cannot force people to learn. They will learn if they want to learn. I used the anology, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink." Then he said I was comparing animal intelligence to human intelligence. WUT?!?! Then I tried to explain to him that this is a bodybuilding board and people do not come here for intellectual discourse. All-in-all, his meth filled brain could not comprehend what I was saying, then he ignored my PMs lol

He is a prime example of why every kid should stay away from drugs. Just bring Falcon to school for show-and-tell and have him ramble on for hours. Every kid will be scared straight and will never think about taking drugs.
haha  geeez...i like his threads where ge copys something from a book to sound smart and 9 out of 10 times he has no clue what it is about...but it sounds good

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2014, 04:38:06 AM »
The fact remains if u know something usefull then share it. If this is a bad thing then u keep the bar low here and become predictable and bitch about me like i matter that much to you

Adonis and sf matterd to me because they purposley want to dumb down people here i have tried to convince them otherwise because i felt both of them had strong personalities here
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2014, 05:18:20 AM »
The fact remains if u know something usefull then share it. If this is a bad thing then u keep the bar low here and become predictable and bitch about me like i matter that much to you

Adonis and sf matterd to me because they purposley want to dumb down people here i have tried to convince them otherwise because i felt both of them had strong personalities here

I few days ago I was considering putting gettbig on notice for not having any constructive discussions, and only weak opinions that always conform to some derange consensus or trend going on.

A forum like that gets no where and doesn't break new grounds at all and is stuck in evolution.

That's it.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2014, 06:48:54 AM »

Daddywaddy is that you? You still lifting?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2014, 07:01:03 AM »
Daddywaddy is that you? You still lifting?
yes im 285 now down from 330
Drinking more beer plus boxing n pushups jogging kaleshakes oliv oil study electricity, sound resonance
A

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2014, 07:18:44 AM »
Drinking more beer plus boxing n pushups jogging kaleshakes oliv oil study electricity, sound resonance

Didn't realize it was you as I have been away from getbig for a couple of years.

Epic natural white genetics. You had a better physique than 95% of the bloated drug pigs.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2014, 07:22:50 AM »
Electricity is an unknown entity for bodybuilders. If you know how to use it you can use it to make you stronger when you lift. Charge your nervous system and make the muscles contract with more force.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2014, 07:25:18 AM »
I would never enter a synagogue. I'm not Jewish.  I'm a Hebrew.  They are not the same.  They are converts were are the actual people.

I used to respect this Hebrew movement.

Now I realize how racist black men are.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2014, 08:34:10 AM »

Do you have a paying job, if so, what is it?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2014, 01:23:48 PM »
Why not delete your account, then?

;D
 ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2014, 01:26:30 PM »
He was a Hebrew Israelite from the Tribe of Judah.  The so called Negro is a Hebrew Israelite from the Tribe of Judah.  Yashua (His name isn't "Jesus" nor does it translate into "Jesus".) We are of the same bloodline.

All blacks are not so called Negro. There are different bloodlines for so called black people. Just as there are for other races.  Christ was a so called black man as were the rest of the Hebrews.  It's very clear in the bible. Hope this helps.  This is a fact not what I think.

Post your DNA  ;D ;D ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2014, 02:17:20 PM »
Do you have a paying job, if so, what is it?
i own a scaffolding company and a tile manufacturing company
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2014, 11:02:08 PM »

BS Falcon , U drive rubbish car & cannot afford Mr.Plumber  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2014, 11:05:13 PM »
I feel like I have let getbig down by not educating people. I wonder if True Adonis feels the same way as I do. Falcon had a lot of hope in TA and myself.
X

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2014, 12:54:38 AM »

Would you be so kind as to send me a link to your one of your websites?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2014, 01:17:51 PM »
Would you be so kind as to send me a link to your one of your websites?
yung neegul.org
A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2014, 03:27:41 AM »

epic_alien

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2014, 07:42:56 AM »
He was a Hebrew Israelite from the Tribe of Judah.  The so called Negro is a Hebrew Israelite from the Tribe of Judah.  Yashua (His name isn't "Jesus" nor does it translate into "Jesus".) We are of the same bloodline.

All blacks are not so called Negro. There are different bloodlines for so called black people. Just as there are for other races.  Christ was a so called black man as were the rest of the Hebrews.  It's very clear in the bible. Hope this helps.  This is a fact not what I think.

i have no problem with this, but why do you think the bible is the authority on anything?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2014, 07:44:28 AM »
i have no problem with this, but why do you think the bible is the authority on anything?

Inspired by God, dude. Authors told us so. It was in all the papers, bro.