Author Topic: Russians/mexicans/asians/french/icelandic are at it again  (Read 4757 times)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
Russians/mexicans/asians/french/icelandic are at it again
« on: December 14, 2014, 05:45:58 PM »
 >:(

guess the race  >:( >:(

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Russians are at it again
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 05:49:28 PM »
I take it your research is complete.  Care to give me a report.   You've got to be littlej or andrea-maybe even wiggs. You write and behave just like them. 

Sign off and do the research.
A

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 05:51:40 PM »
more russians  >:(

so typical!

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 05:53:04 PM »
typical mexican drunks!!

all they do is drink tequila and fight all day !! as evident in this video

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 05:55:17 PM »
guess the race  ::)

asians fighting with eachother in chinatown, just another day!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 05:56:25 PM »
more russians  >:(

so typical!

Research done yet?  I'm going to add to your assignment.   I want you to compare the crime rates of blacks in the United States with the crimes rates of the poor in Russia.   Remember you have to adjust for population size.  You also have to consider that black poverty is going to be very different than poverty in Russia.  On that subject, I want a comparison of the entitlement programs in the United States and Russia.
A

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
Re: Russians/mexicans/asians are at it again
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 05:57:26 PM »
cantonese man attacks german in subway, the nerve of these people

MikMaq

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2014, 05:58:09 PM »
Research done yet?  I'm going to add to your assignment.   I want you to compare the crime rates of blacks in the United States with the crimes rates of the poor in Russia.   Remember you have to adjust for population size.  You also have to consider that black poverty is going to be very different than poverty in Russia.  On that subject, I want a comparison of the entitlement programs in the United States and Russia.
Your completely full of shit,

Just compare asians to asians.

Compare japanese kids to VIetmanese.

Like fuck americano's and there stupid shit.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2014, 05:59:48 PM »
Manchester, England:

China:

Argentina:

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2014, 06:01:10 PM »
Your completely full of shit,

Just compare asians to asians.

Compare japanese kids to VIetmanese.

Like fuck americano's and there stupid shit.

What are you babbling on about?  You haven't been following the conversation between gamechanger and I.  He's making these comparisons. I'm asking him to prove it.  
A

MikMaq

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2014, 06:02:48 PM »
What are you babbling on about?  You haven't been following the conversation between gamechanger and I.  He's making these comparisons. I'm asking him to prove it.  
He said in the similar situations they'd the statistics would be the same.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2014, 06:05:02 PM »
He said in the similar situations they'd the statistics would be the same.

And I want him to prove it.
A

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2014, 06:05:49 PM »
typical italians, they sure got a hot temper!

iceland:

french women fighting eachother, so typical! those french women!!

MikMaq

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2014, 06:06:13 PM »
And I want him to prove it.
And you completely missed the point that by grouping people by race, there situations wouldn't be the same.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2014, 06:07:14 PM »
I take it your research is complete.  Care to give me a report.   You've got to be littlej or andrea-maybe even wiggs. You write and behave just like them. 

Sign off and do the research.
You should do a research on these guys ,youeaarrme

El Salvador

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2014, 06:09:07 PM »
And you completely missed the point that by grouping people by race, there situations wouldn't be the same.

The purpose is to determine how poverty effects crime in the United States.   You take poverty and you compare the various groups in order to determine how crime effects each group.   If there is a difference, you try to identify what other variables are effecting crime rates.

You should do a research on these guys ,youeaarrme

El Salvador

Countries with a high cultural and racial homogeneity aren't as relevant to crime in the United States.  The perpetrators of a crime will always be essentially be from the same cultural and racial group.
A

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
Re: Russians/mexicans/asians/french/icelandic are at it again
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2014, 06:10:37 PM »
Watching these kind of videoes is actually kind of good. :) Keeps you from doing stupid ass shit like that yourself. I know I have a sheer few Id like to knock the fuck out. >:(

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2014, 06:11:29 PM »
The purpose is to determine how poverty effects crime in the United States.   You take poverty and you compare the various groups in order to determine how crime effects each group.   If there is a difference, you try to identify what other variables are effecting crime rates.

other variables such as hairstyle, ive seen stats that say people with afros are more likely to commit crime than people with dreadlocks. (forgot the website though but google it)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
Re: Russians/mexicans/asians/french/icelandic are at it again
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2014, 06:12:25 PM »
Watching these kind of videoes is actually kind of good. :) Keeps you from doing stupid ass shit like that yourself. I know I have a sheer few Id like to knock the fuck out. >:(

the russian videos are my favorites  :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2014, 06:12:53 PM »
other variables such as hairstyle, ive seen stats that say people with afros are more likely to commit crime than people with dreadlocks. (forgot the website though but google it)

If you did any kind of research you might determine if there are variables and what they are.
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2014, 06:16:07 PM »

Countries with a high cultural and racial homogeneity aren't as relevant to crime in the United States.

That doesn't make any sense .

Honduras  has  the highest murder rate in the world ,black people live there but they are not the ones committing the crimes.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2014, 06:19:27 PM »
That doesn't make any sense .

Honduras  has  the highest murder rate in the world ,black people live there but they are not the ones committing the crimes.

What's their population percentage and how much crime do they commit?   Take the population percentage and compare it to the percentage of crime committed by that population.  Remember, its not total number but what percentage of crime is committed by the population.

The United States is a highly diverse population.  Does Honduras have a similar composition in terms of subgroups? I did a quick search on Honduras and this is what I found.

According to the CIA World Factbook, Honduras has a population of 8,143,564 as at July 2011; the CIA World Factbook states that the population makeup is: "mestizo (mixed Amerindian and European) 90%, Amerindian 7%, black 2%, white 1%
2010 estimated total population of 8,249,574.  I don't know the distribution of crime.
A

MikMaq

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2014, 06:25:11 PM »

Countries with a high cultural and racial homogeneity aren't as relevant to crime in the United States.  The perpetrators of a crime will always be essentially be from the same cultural and racial group.
Whites blacks etc are not coherent statistical groups you fuck nut.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2014, 06:28:11 PM »

Most crime is intra-racial; 86 percent of white victims are harmed by white offenders.

Whites are six times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a Black person. Overall, the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a Black offender in a given year is only 0.0002, according the FBI and Bureau of Justice statistics.

A Black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white person as a white person is to be murdered by an African-American, according to timwise.org.

In 2012, New York police officers made 532,911 searches under stop and frisk policies that authorized police to stop, question and search residents for contraband. Critics charged the policy disproportionately targeted Black citizens. In 89 percent of the stops, no criminal activity was found and in less than .2 percent of stops guns were found, the New York Civil Liberties Union said.

96% of all shooting victims are Black or Hispanic, according to thedailybeast.org.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2014, 06:29:44 PM »
Whites blacks etc are not coherent statistical groups you fuck nut.

What are you babbling about?   Blacks and whites are coherent statistical when it comes to crime statistics.   Hispanics are listed as either white or black but usually white on the DOJ's website for crime stats.  I have no idea what your going off about.
A