Author Topic: RUSSIAN DIAMOND MINE WORTH OVER A QUADTRILLION DOLLARS  (Read 6393 times)

Omega

• Getbig III
Re: RUSSIAN DIAMOND MINE WORTH OVER A QUADTRILLION DOLLARS
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2014, 05:57:10 AM »
BINGO..... spot on

funny how everyone things diamonds are rare when in actuality the are FAR FAR from it..

welcome to the Jew

Its a known fact that vested parties have interest in controlling the value of diamonds by controlling the influx of them.
De Beers, Antwerp et all have elitist connections.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2014, 06:07:18 AM »
Russia will now be the lead Olympia sponsor and give the quadtrillion worth of diamonds to the next  Mr O ? ;D

When I proposed to my wifey, I gave her a 10-year subscription to both of the big 2 muscle magazines.

needless to say, she broke out in tears.  Obviously overwhelmed with the thoughtfulness and generosity I had shown her.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2014, 07:55:56 AM »
Wiggs, the repeated posting of this video is becoming a tad tiresome. How about mixing it up with some other types of laughter?

Thank you for your input.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2014, 08:03:08 AM »
Stupid value is placed on current values but if Russia unearths it all the price of diamonds would be nothing.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2014, 03:40:11 PM »
Diamonds- hahaha!  A bigger scam than Cell Tech or buying the extra warranty for your TV.
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2014, 04:10:08 PM »
Diamonds- hahaha!  A bigger scam than Cell Tech or buying the extra warranty for your TV.

but, but, but they're shiny

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2014, 06:27:39 PM »

Not really there like Mexico there rich are ultra rich and there poor is very poor. There is no real middle class to speak of in the way America is.

The middle class and education is what makes a country. Russia not so much

In the West the middle class is being eroded away into a two class system.  However much the West likes to smear Russia, anyone ever see the sign that says, "Welcome to Detroit"?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2014, 06:39:39 PM »
Diamond prices are manipulated. The mark up on them at jewelry stores would make your head spin if you saw what they actually paid for them.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2014, 06:43:30 PM »
Diamond prices are manipulated. The mark up on them at jewelry stores would make your head spin if you saw what they actually paid for them.

Agreed, but I can't think of anything nowadays that isn't manipulated.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2014, 06:44:03 PM »
How many zeros, bro?

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2014, 10:39:49 PM »

Never expect  a piece of jewelry to gain value.  You buy jewelry because you like the way it looks.  If by a long shot it does gain, weren't you lucky!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2014, 10:47:10 PM »
Jewelry in general is utterly pointless.  Any person who places value on a stone is small minded.
N

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2014, 07:42:33 AM »
Jewelry in general is utterly pointless.  Any person who places value on a stone is small minded.

Tell the blood diamond warlords enslaving their own to pan creeks and whatnot. Sure they'd reconsider the barbarism when confronted with "small-mindedness."

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2014, 06:01:51 AM »
the video pointed out that "impact diamonds" are used for industrial purpose and not "gems"

I always laugh when I see some lad plunking down "3 months" of his salary for an engagement ring.  He couldn't even sell the same stone back to the jeweler the next day for 1/3 the price.
I

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2014, 06:14:20 AM »
Most getbiggers wear a quadrillion worth of jewelry just to check the mail in the morning.  

Plus a platinum ankle bracelet, non gay version, with various dumbbell miniatures dangling from it.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2014, 06:34:12 AM »
Diamonds- hahaha!  A bigger scam than Cell Tech or buying the extra warranty for your TV.
Nice! 'Scuz me, Sir, can interest you in our extended warranty program?'   Always feel sorry for those gumps.    ;D

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2014, 06:53:00 AM »
Its a known fact that vested parties have interest in controlling the value of diamonds by controlling the influx of them.

Same can be said of any product being sold in a free market, depending on it's stage in the product life cycle.

I've worked in the industry for approx 15 yrs, so I can confirm that 99% of what I've read in this thread is bullshit and unfamiliarity with the diamond industry.  The industry is very healthy (pre-2008 prices), there's a very noticeable difference in gem quality natural diamonds and synthetics, the Jews don't have a secret massive stockpile they're hiding in a bunker lol, etc etc.

Of course the gem industry is all about marketing, as is every other luxury good industry.  Demand is forecasted to outstrip supply in the next 12-15 yrs as many old mines wind down.  While the US consumption of approx 40% of gem quality remains fairly stagnant, the growth potential lies with the Chinese, who currently consume ~22% and steadily climbing.  More than 10 million wedding a year and growing in China, and thanks to successful marketing diamonds are becoming a part of their culture as we'll. diamond industry is very healthy.

The Russian deposit will not have the enormous impact you think.  There's plenty of very large known deposits on the planet.  The vast majority are not feasible and won't be unless the price of stones skyrockets.  Many factors to consider that are more critical than the size of a deposit.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2014, 07:14:05 AM »
There was a story of some geologist that estimates the northern part of Canada to have trillions in value as well.  Immediatly the bitch got shut up.  They knew that it would tank the diamond market.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2014, 07:19:22 AM »
If I found a quadtrillion worth of diamonds under my house, I would very likely spoil myself.  I'd visit McDonalds, and I wouldn't get a SINGLE thing from the dollar menu.  It'd be premium chicken sandwich combo, and YES, I would supersize it.

Normally I don't splurge so much, but hey, if you find that many diamonds, you can do things like this.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2014, 07:36:12 AM »
If I found a quadtrillion worth of diamonds under my house, I would very likely spoil myself.  I'd visit McDonalds, and I wouldn't get a SINGLE thing from the dollar menu.  It'd be premium chicken sandwich combo, and YES, I would supersize it.

Normally I don't splurge so much, but hey, if you find that many diamonds, you can do things like this.

fucking idiot-

McDonald's doesn't offer supersizes anymore

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2014, 07:44:08 AM »
Bingo. Diamonds are sold as rare, precious, and sparse. From my understanding it's all a big laugh. A cpa once told me he audited a huge jeweler and they had just boxes upon boxes of diamonds. His job was to value them on the books....hard put was just that how do you value that and how do you make sure each diamond in the huge box is actually authentic...

Diamonds in/on wedding rings was hyped and marketed by a company called Da Beers.  Diamonds are very common stone.  Total scam.  

All extremely wealthy people (bankers and royalty) hoard gold.  Gold is only produced in super nova explosions and is truly precious.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2014, 07:46:43 AM »
McDonald's doesn't offer supersizes anymore

I think I can say, with great confidence, that this is probably the greatest tragic injustice in human history.  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2014, 07:52:27 AM »
Diamonds in/on wedding rings was hyped and marketed by a company called Da Beers.  Diamonds are very common stone.  Total scam.  

All extremely wealthy people (bankers and royalty) hoard gold.  Gold is only produced in super nova explosions and is truly precious.

De Beers. Horde.

Has not your gimmick run dry?