Author Topic: andreisdaman - a fascinating case study of the Racist African American mindset  (Read 4189 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I used to try to help you and wanted you to learn about Carl Sagan and general relativity and time dilation a few years ago.  Guess what you did Marty?  You went all pseudo-religious on me and tried to accuse Sagan of being a fraud, something the devil created or along those lines.  I will have to find those posts.  I was crushed and could not believe you did not want to learn this stuff.  Anyways, you will probably enjoy this the second go round, or at least I hope:

TA, don't bother. You cannot rationalize with a meth head.
X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I used to try to help you and wanted you to learn about Carl Sagan and general relativity and time dilation a few years ago.  Guess what you did Marty?  You went all pseudo-religious on me and tried to accuse Sagan of being a fraud, something the devil created or along those lines.  I will have to find those posts.  I was crushed and could not believe you did not want to learn this stuff.  Anyways, you will probably enjoy this the second go round, or at least I hope:

im not a fan of sagan or einstien did u read my question???dont pontificate like u have the answer then lecture me about sagan with more pontifications bra
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
TA, don't bother. You cannot rationalize with a meth head.
he didnt rationalize he dodged the question lol
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Everyone knows the "secret" to Dimensional Travel, as well as Time Travel, is Kale Greens combined with Sea Salt, Bee-pollen and Peaceful amount of Bitcoins. (of Peace)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
That orange clay