Author Topic: Why Putin > Obama  (Read 12022 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: Why Putin > Obama
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2014, 10:51:45 PM »
Well he also paraded around his mistress even though he was still married.....can you imagine the fallout if the president of the United States did that????..LOL

Obama paraded around gay bath houses before he was elected  :D
Ψ

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2014, 11:34:32 PM »
Putin wears a $50,000 Patek Phillipe watch, whereas Obama wears a $350 watch.

That's right, the reason why America is No2 economy of the world now, down graded from AAA credit rating, dollar weak, unemployment high, racial tensions at their worst...and so on, is all because the fuckwit wears a cheap shitty watch, you heard it here first.

yes!!!!

And putin  is a black belt judo, obama trains with girly weigths....and struggles even with that

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2014, 12:12:54 AM »

This mofo was expensive as fuuuuuck. Not putin class though.

Putin does in some ways resemble the terminator. Cold as ice, deadly as fuck.
MIRAGETROPIN

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2014, 01:11:36 AM »

This mofo was expensive as fuuuuuck. Not putin class though.

Putin does in some ways resemble the terminator. Cold as ice, deadly as fuck.

I totally agree, because your watch is FAKE asshole

Breitling only have one Tourbillon model, that's the Mulliner. The one above is a cheap Chinese knock off, the tourbillon is a master piece of horology and that shit they stuck on yours looks as clumsy as my morning SHIT.

HTH  >:(

S

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2014, 01:21:43 AM »
Skorpio always catchin fake watched on getbig.  ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2014, 03:05:43 AM »
Skorpio always catchin fake watched on getbig.  ;D

These peasants think they can pull a fast one on me.
S

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2014, 04:26:15 AM »
Nope, they wait until they leave office and collect their funds via $ 1 million speeches.

True..
But it's the stupid corporations that pay those crazy amounts. so who cares.. not my money..

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2014, 04:27:57 AM »
I totally agree, because your watch is FAKE asshole  >:(

Breitling only have one Tourbillon model, that's the Mulliner. The one above is a cheap Chinese knock off, the tourbillon is a master piece of horology and that shit they stuck on yours looks as clumsy as my morning SHIT. HTH

Lol
Owned

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2014, 05:06:27 AM »

Breitling only have one Tourbillon model, that's the Mulliner. The one above is a cheap Chinese knock off, the tourbillon is a master piece of horology and that shit they stuck on yours looks as clumsy as my morning SHIT. HTH

Good eye...

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2014, 05:14:44 AM »

Still looks horrendous

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2014, 06:13:33 AM »
Still looks horrendous

For the price tag, I wouldn't worry about this appearing on you accidentally and looking "horrendous" on your wrist.

TBH it's not my style either, but that fuckwit posting his $99 buckwheat watch trying to convince us he owns a top dollar watch is not something I will let slide, not even with lube on my gayest day.
S

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2014, 07:10:42 AM »
For the price tag, I wouldn't worry about this appearing on you accidentally and looking "horrendous" on your wrist.

TBH it's not my style either, but that fuckwit posting his $99 buckwheat watch trying to convince us he owns a top dollar watch is not something I will let slide, not even with lube on my gayest day.

haha, I was about to post the same about it being fake but you fucking euros timezone lets you post earlier.  Lol at the asswipe trying to convince us of his $100K+ watch.  HAHAHA.

When I was in vegas I went to the Hublot shop in Caesars forums.  I tried the new Hublot Ferrari Tourbilllon.  $275K.  For a moment I thought if I had a chance to run out with it on my wrist.  lol.  Fucking nice timepiece.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2014, 07:32:33 AM »
haha, I was about to post the same about it being fake but you fucking euros timezone lets you post earlier.  Lol at the asswipe trying to convince us of his $100K+ watch.  HAHAHA.

When I was in vegas I went to the Hublot shop in Caesars forums.  I tried the new Hublot Ferrari Tourbilllon.  $275K.  For a moment I thought if I had a chance to run out with it on my wrist.  lol.  Fucking nice timepiece.

For 275k I would just buy the Ferrari itself lol  :D
S

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2014, 07:45:03 AM »
if Putin posted here, what would his username be?

Vlad the rad

WatchFan1952

IPutinAnus

BigMikeCoxFanUSSR

YachtsAndRubels

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2014, 07:52:30 AM »

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2014, 07:56:11 AM »
How's that Russian currency doing? Putin LOL
$

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2014, 07:59:22 AM »
For 275k I would just buy the Ferrari itself lol  :D

Pretty sweet and super thick.  They are only making a few of these.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2014, 08:34:46 AM »
Pretty sweet and super thick.  They are only making a few of these.

I can't tell the time on this thing  ???
S

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2014, 08:47:30 AM »
I can't tell the time on this thing  ???

When you're rich enough to buy you don't give a fuck about time.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2014, 08:55:33 AM »
When you're rich enough to buy you don't give a fuck about time.

It's a "fuck off" i'm rich watch.

I had the privilege of spending a whole week in Monaco 4 years ago, and most of it trying to resolve a banking issue with this guy who was filthy rich (nice guy though) I realised rich people like to be around other rich people, and lots of stuff they did was an attempt to tell each other "fuck off" bigger boats, flashier cars, sluttier younger women...etc, I don't know about other parts but in Monaco it really was one big competition, like rich peoples cold war sort of thing.
S

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2014, 09:15:47 AM »
It's a "fuck off" i'm rich watch.

I had the privilege of spending a whole week in Monaco 4 years ago, and most of it trying to resolve a banking issue with this guy who was filthy rich (nice guy though) I realised rich people like to be around other rich people, and lots of stuff they did was an attempt to tell each other "fuck off" bigger boats, flashier cars, sluttier younger women...etc, I don't know about other parts but in Monaco it really was one big competition, like rich peoples cold war sort of thing.
So basically, they are waging a war with themselves. Just like uberman had alluded to, we are all animals, fighting for survival.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2014, 09:24:53 AM »
So basically, they are waging a war with themselves. Just like uberman had alluded to, we are all animals, fighting for survival.

I found it strange seeing all these filthy rich people, living in cramped areas on top of each other (extortionate price tags for small properties). Squeezing their Bentleys and Rolls Royce's past each in narrow cramped streets and past marina's, multi million pound boats just parked near each other doing nothing. It was all one big circus, with a fraction of that money I would be alone on a boat in the Bahamas enjoying all the space in the world.

S

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2014, 09:58:57 AM »
I found it strange seeing all these filthy rich people, living in cramped areas on top of each other (extortionate price tags for small properties). Squeezing their Bentleys and Rolls Royce's past each in narrow cramped streets and past marina's, multi million pound boats just parked near each other doing nothing. It was all one big circus, with a fraction of that money I would be alone on a boat in the Bahamas enjoying all the space in the world.

Yet many of these people would rather spend their money proving that they are better than everyone else...
And then you have the real "players" (multi billionaires) who don't do any of that...
As it has always been said, pay attention to the quiet ones, for they are the ones who really have it going on.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2014, 10:00:56 AM »
Last few posts reminded me of the book "The millionaire next door".

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2014, 10:06:15 AM »

Wouldnt wear it mate.
I would only take that to sell on. Very particular about wrist wear. I only like the smaller faces.
Bit like a £3.5k panerai I took to add a drink onto. Not for me at all.

Did you get the black faced SS daytona in the end?