Author Topic: Optimal Beef Rinsing Temp...NEED HELP!  (Read 1037 times)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Optimal Beef Rinsing Temp...NEED HELP!
« on: December 15, 2014, 11:07:18 PM »
I'm going camping w/ my son this weekend and I'm concerned I won't be able to rinse my ground beef properly. If I use a coleman stove do you think I can get everything up to a good temp to rinse my meat?
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Optimal Beef Rinsing Temp...NEED HELP!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 11:14:39 PM »
Best advice is to go camping in the middle of a downpour.  Preferably put off your trip with your son until hurricane season.  All you need to do is stand with beef raised to the sky and jesus will do the rest.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 11:15:52 PM »
Adonis, I knew you'd come through for me. I guess I don't have to type with a shower cap on anymore. I broke my last laptop rinsing it after uploading my workout notes.
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 11:19:36 PM »
Adonis, I knew you'd come through for me. I guess I don't have to type with a shower cap on anymore. I broke my last laptop rinsing it after uploading my workout notes.
How is the hand size going?  Still unable to scoop directly out of the True Protein jugs?  If so, then thats progress.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 11:24:27 PM »
How is the hand size going?  Still unable to scoop directly out of the True Protein jugs?  If so, then thats progress.

Funny you should ask; I found Jay Cutlers extra large keyboard (used) on ebay. Once I smacked the pringles crumbs out of it I found the space bar wasn't broken and I can type again.

I'm writing at book on how Vic Richards didn't compete because the Illuminati needed him to devise a workout plan for the Repto-Sapiens that influence our world governments.
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 11:25:56 PM »
Funny you should ask; I found Jay Cutlers extra large keyboard (used) on ebay. Once I smacked the pringles crumbs out of it I found the space bar wasn't broken and I can type again.

I'm writing at book on how Vic Richards didn't compete because the Illuminati needed him to devise a workout plan for the Repto-Sapiens that influence our world governments.
Ever thought about rinsing egg whites?  I mean as long as you still have the shower cap, may as well try something new.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 11:29:11 PM »
Ever thought about rinsing egg whites?  I mean as long as you still have the shower cap, may as well try something new.

I actually keep a chicken on my counter in case the store is closed. I usually rinse the chicken in the sink because you can never be to careful. The chicken doesn't like it but it's my chicken.
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 11:31:11 PM »
I actually keep a chicken on my counter in case the store is closed. I usually rinse the chicken in the sink because you can never be to careful. The chicken doesn't like it but it's my chicken.
You better stock up tuna cans as well.  When the world goes to shit you are going to need it to avoid going catabolic.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 11:33:06 PM »
You better stock up tuna cans as well.  When the world goes to shit you are going to need it to avoid going catabolic.

Do you think Massive G still keeps a spare set of blankets downstairs so he doesn't have to use the steps on leg day? I know he was counting his steps on campus so he didn't overtrain.
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2014, 11:41:54 PM »
Do you think Massive G still keeps a spare set of blankets downstairs so he doesn't have to use the steps on leg day? I know he was counting his steps on campus so he didn't overtrain.
ROFLMAO...

That guy was delusional as fuck.  I think he posts here but is too scared to admit who he is.  Most of the people from that era are complete morons and failures.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2014, 11:43:19 PM »
ROFLMAO...

That guy was delusional as fuck.  I think he posts here but is too scared to admit who he is.  Most of the people from that era are complete morons and failures.

I gave up after he posted about waking up at 2am to cook a steak to "keep the amino's up".

I think the head mod over there was half a retard. He dropped a smith machine bar on his head or something. Slobbered a lot when he spoke and twitched.

$